Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now (14310 Views)

Why Every Blogger Should Learn To Code / 10 Wrong SEO Mistakes Every Blogger Must Avoid / 6 Important Things Every Blogger Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now by ybnlphyno: 8:10am On Jun 15, 2016
I can help you get your site approved by Google AdSense noted it USA AdSense non hosted non verified if interested contact this number 08132909269
Re: This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:18am On Jun 15, 2016
chibuzor05:
Good information, he who has an ear let him hear. Thanks for this piece.

Yes. The wise must learn everyday..
Re: This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:19am On Jun 15, 2016
lonelydora:
What is AdSense? Is it a betting site? Okay....... Bloggers thing. Somebody please teach me the type Linda Ikeji is using. That's the only one I want to learn.

See you?

1 Like

Re: This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now by babayega(m): 8:19am On Jun 15, 2016
macphilip:
This was the rubbish program I did back then in 2010-2011
Made some few hundred dollars till the crazy company banned
me for no just course.
Thank God I moved on to forex trading and now am better off

Its high time for bloggers and internet marketers to think inwards and look
for more viable online businesses, Google Adsense is for lazy folks
So writing content and driving traffic is lazy stuff? How about your robotic forex trading? Gambler! grin

1 Like

Re: This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now by sportskid(m): 8:31am On Jun 15, 2016
Mhizsonia:
If I apply with my blog http://famenaija.info will I get approved...??

I believe your blog has got potentials to be approved by google AdSense. The truth is these days AdSense policies keeps getting weirder and weirder one may never know for sure until you try.Just apply I hope for the best on your behalf
Re: This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now by jotax(m): 8:36am On Jun 15, 2016
forstergr8t:
call me on 07046498734 to build and teach you how to blog with good Niche
Thanks. I'll use Google and YouTube when I'm ready to learn.
Re: This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now by hazyfm: 8:51am On Jun 15, 2016
iPopAlomo:
hmm...

Dirty German grin grin
Re: This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now by gemiclem(m): 9:02am On Jun 15, 2016
[quheader and he replaced it with leaderboard
* Me too

SO TAKE NOTE NOW YOUR ADSENSE ACCOUNT IS ACTIVE.

Still me of www.successincentives..com[/quote]

I wanna have a chat with u,is it possible?
Re: This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now by Olajhidey22(m): 9:56am On Jun 15, 2016
Hmm. Am not really aware of this @successincentiv

Please help check the PC View of my website http://gospelbreed.com and notify me if my website contradicts this rule. I have an ads above my website fold, right at the header.

I'll really appreciate. Thanks smiley
Re: This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now by freemanjay: 10:20am On Jun 15, 2016
HOW TO RUN MULTIPLE WHATSAPP ACCOUNT ON ONE PHONE http://gisttrack.com.ng/how-to-run-multiple-whatsapp-account-on-one-phone/
Re: This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now by Healthwise15(m): 10:31am On Jun 15, 2016
Pls I need help to setup adsense for my blog properly....have not been able to get it. www.healthwise15..com
Re: This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now by habuchelsea(m): 10:34am On Jun 15, 2016
successincentiv:
Hello, www.successincentives..com

THIS IS A EMAIL I RECEIVE FROM ADSENSE
FOR THOSE WHO PLACED ADSENSE AD UNDER HEADER OF BLOGGER MOBILE VIEW (ABOVE THE FOLD).

This is a *warning message* to alert you that there is action required to
bring your AdSense account into compliance with our AdSense program
policies. We’ve provided additional details below, along with the actions
to be taken on your part.
*Affected website:*
successincentives..com

*Example page where violation occurred:*
http://successincentives..co.ke/p/ebook-store.html?m=1

*Action required:* Please make changes immediately to your site to follow
AdSense program policies.
*Current account status:* Active

*Violation explanation*

Publishers may not implement Google ads in a manner that disguises the ads
in any way. In order to maintain a good user experience, it is important
for publishers to clearly distinguish Google ads from site content. This
includes, but is not limited to: site layouts in which the ads push content
below the fold on mobile devices; placing 300x250 or larger ad units above
the fold on a mobile optimized site.
In order to remain fully compliant please ensure that your site and ad
layout remain compliant across all devices.
*How to resolve:*

- If you received a notification in regard to page content, we request
that you immediately remove Google ads from the violating pages. If you are
unable to, or unsure of how to remove the ads from these pages, or would
like to continue monetizing the page with Google ads, please modify or
remove the violating content to meet our AdSense policies.

- If you received a notification in regards to the way ads are
implemented on your site, please make the necessary changes to your
implementation.

You do not need to contact us if you make changes. Please be aware that if
additional violations are accrued, ad serving may be disabled to the
website listed above. You should immediately take time to review your pages
with Google ads to ensure that they comply with our policies.
Additionally, please be aware that the URL above is just an example and
that the same violations may exist on other pages of this website or other
sites that you own. To reduce the likelihood of future warnings from us, we
suggest that you review all your sites for compliance. Here are some useful
resources you might be interested in.

- AdSense policy FAQs < https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/3394713 >

- Using site: search to find violations
< https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/3011847 >

- Recommended solutions for policing your content
< https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/3011869 >
- Content filtering < https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/3011871 >

For more information regarding our policy warning notifications, visit our Help
Center < https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/1378153 >.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team

REAL EXPLANATION
Previously i added an AdSense ad 300×250 below the fold (under header) of blogger blog mobile view. Now AdSense has said that they no more support it. They gave me 3 working days to remove it or else i will be disabled. So if you currently have 300×250 adsense ad under header of blogger blog mobile view, remove it right now or you will be banned.

To prove this

* JIDE OGUNSANYA of www.ogbongeblog.com has removed the ad banner under header
* Mathius Amogu of www.zealmat.com has removed the 300×250 ad banner under his blogger blog header and he replaced it with leaderboard
* Me too

SO TAKE NOTE NOW YOUR ADSENSE ACCOUNT IS ACTIVE.

Still me of www.successincentives..com

well am using 250X250 hope there is no a big deal
Re: This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now by lyfeonweb1: 11:05am On Jun 15, 2016
Healthwise15:
Pls I need help to setup adsense for my blog properly....have not been able to get it. www.healthwise15..com

sup bro, i checked out your page... health, fitness and medicine stuff cool... but why the background, why repeat?... you can try to remove it or you use a transparent one or make the image your header or even use another good template..... i cant read your writeups well, because of the background image....
this is mine https://lyfeonweb..com. its new though
Re: This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 15, 2016
Mhizsonia:
If I apply with my blog http://famenaija.info will I get approved...??
how long have you been running the blog? I can see you have to only about 70 posts. And how many page views do you get daily on an average

Your blog isn't ranked on Alexa yet cos you're not getting enough steady traffic. I think you should not apply until your Alexa rank is below 800,000. Then you would have more contents and a great chance of getting approved at first application.
Re: This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now by Mhizsonia(f): 11:34am On Jun 15, 2016
lepagawu:
how long have you been running the blog? I can see you have to only about 70 posts. And how many page views do you get daily on an average

Your blog isn't ranked on Alexa yet cos you're not getting enough steady traffic. I think you should not apply until your Alexa rank is below 800,000. Then you would have more contents and a great chance of getting approved at first application.

Blog has been operative since last year buh I don't quite update it..

Just started about a month ago...
About page views:- I get 2k and above everyday

Re: This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now by Mhizsonia(f): 11:36am On Jun 15, 2016
Tried claiming my site on Alexa buh em no wan gree.
Said they disabled the claim free site stuff!
Re: This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 15, 2016
Mhizsonia:

Blog has been operative since last year buh I don't quite update it..

Just started about a month ago...
About page views:- I get 2k and above everyday
Mhizsonia:

Okay 2k pageviews a day is really cool. Has it been up to that amount since you started updating last month?and also, is the domain name new?
Re: This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now by Mhizsonia(f): 11:58am On Jun 15, 2016
lepagawu:

Okay 2k pageviews a day is really cool. Has it been up to that amount since you started updating last month?and also, is the domain name new?

Just take a look at the screenshot...when i say 2k views I mean minimum and its been stable.....

Yesterday i got about 10k views and yes talking about the custom domain its quite new... About a week ago!
Re: This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now by Mhizsonia(f): 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
Thanks for your support...honestly I appreciate
Re: This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
Mhizsonia:

Just take a look at the screenshot...when i say 2k views I mean minimum and its been stable.....

Yesterday i got about 10k views and yes talking about the custom domain its quite new... About a week ago!
That's the problem, since your domain is new it won't rank on Alexa, but since the blog itself has been getting good traffic go ahead and apply dear. Google should be able to see the domain is new and your blog is active
Re: This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
Mhizsonia:
Thanks for your support...honestly I appreciate
you're absolutely welcomed.. BTW I like your blog, although you might wanna make some few changes to it to enable reading convenience for your visitors wink Other than that, you're good for now..
Re: This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
Mhizsonia:
you don't need to claim it, not even necessary cos claiming doesn't in anyway add to your traffic, it would update your new domain rank before long.
Re: This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now by Healthwise15(m): 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
lyfeonweb1:

sup bro, i checked out your page... health, fitness and medicine stuff cool... but why the background, why repeat?... you can try to remove it or you use a transparent one or make the image your header or even use another good template..... i cant read your writeups well, because of the background image....
this is mine https://lyfeonweb..com. its new though

bro, help me out
Re: This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now by lyfeonweb1: 12:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
Healthwise15:

bro, help me out
which or how exactly, do you need my help?... which do you decide to do?
Re: This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now by wizkidblogger(f): 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
i received similar waring and i have made changes oo to avoid stories that touch...
Re: This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now by bobojoshua(m): 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
I can get you a non hosted foreign adsense account for 5k. Call or whatsapp 07017156563
Re: This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
wizkidblogger:
i received similar waring and i have made changes oo to avoid stories that touch...
good
Re: This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now by EntclassBlog(m): 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
lonelydora:
What is AdSense? Is it a betting site? Okay....... Bloggers thing. Somebody please teach me the type Linda Ikeji is using. That's the only one I want to learn.

I can teach you. Kindly message me on Whatsapp 08183285846. I design and create blogger blogs
Re: This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
i got the mail also, did the changes and watched my earnings plummet
Re: This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now by Healthwise15(m): 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
lyfeonweb1:

which or how exactly, do you need my help?... which do you decide to do?
. I want to setup adsense with my blog properly but got confused halfway. How can I reach you.
Re: This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now by rufans(m): 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2016
macphilip:
This was the rubbish program I did back then in 2010-2011
Made some few hundred dollars till the crazy company banned
me for no just course.
Thank God I moved on to forex trading and now am better off

Its high time for bloggers and internet marketers to think inwards and look
for more viable online businesses, Google Adsense is for lazy folks

mmmmmmmmmm kindly open a topic to teach us forex trading from scratch can u?
Re: This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now by Ugoeze2016: 3:09am On Jun 16, 2016
lonelydora:

My dear go to linda blog, join her I'dratherblogthanopenmylegs campaign you might be lucky...she is a nice lady...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Wondered, Why Are Web Addresses In English? / Popular Ogbonge Blog Crisis: Lessons For Bloggers / Angular, UI/UX And PHP Developer Wanted- Remuneration Up To ₦250,000 Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.