Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now (14309 Views)

Why Every Blogger Should Learn To Code / 10 Wrong SEO Mistakes Every Blogger Must Avoid / 6 Important Things Every Blogger Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now by lyfeonweb1: 7:09am On Jun 16, 2016
Healthwise15:
. I want to setup adsense with my blog properly but got confused halfway. How can I reach you.
lyfeonweb@gmail.com
Re: This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now by bedfordng(m): 12:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
the op is getting it all wrong. According to the write up, what they mean is that one should stop placing ads in a disguised form or maybe the contents over shadows the ads. Guess you've seen ads where the contents overlap the ads and when some one wants to click the contents, they mistakenly click the ads. It could be a link, images etc that is placed too close to the ads.

Also, ads that looks like you are telling some one to click on advert by placing a link close to the ads. So op, placing ads above the fold should not be a problem except maybe the contents overlap the ads or maybe there is a link too close to ads. I have seen several blogs with this overlap and also blog owners asking visitors to click the link below to watch a video and then place the link too close to the ads. Some may not even have any link to click but instead trick visitors to click the adverts. Such disguise is what google is talking about.
Re: This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now by successincentiv(m): 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
Olajhidey22:
Hmm. Am not really aware of this @successincentiv

Please help check the PC View of my website http://gospelbreed.com and notify me if my website contradicts this rule. I have an ads above my website fold, right at the header.

I'll really appreciate. Thanks smiley
You have no problem. but when i view ur blog, the first thing i saw was adverts instead of post first
Re: This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now by successincentiv(m): 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
gemiclem:
[quheader and he replaced it with leaderboard
* Me too

SO TAKE NOTE NOW YOUR ADSENSE ACCOUNT IS ACTIVE.

Still me of www.successincentives..com

I wanna have a chat with u,is it possible?

Yes. Just chat with me here
successincentives..com/p/contact-us.html
Re: This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now by davidjack: 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
how can we remove 300×250 adsense ad under header of blogger blog mobile view..........
Re: This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now by successincentiv(m): 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
davidjack:
how can we remove 300×250 adsense ad under header of blogger blog mobile view..........

Edit it to mobile='no' In your HTML
Re: This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now by bluemorg72: 12:24am On Jun 24, 2016
i saw this blog, really helpful explaining this confusionhttps://www.naijainformation.com/2016/06/xiaomi-announces-its-mi-drone-offers-4k.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Wondered, Why Are Web Addresses In English? / Popular Ogbonge Blog Crisis: Lessons For Bloggers / Angular, UI/UX And PHP Developer Wanted- Remuneration Up To ₦250,000 Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.