Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here (1667 Views)

APC Member Killed In Emohua, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) / Soldiers Invade Touma In Rivers State, Raze 15 Houses (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here by AngelAhnie(f): 10:36am On Jun 14, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

I sincerely couldn't say, but she and her kid doesn't look that tattered.. Guess they were just hungry..

But even she is mad, with a kid.. That's wrong nah!
In a sane society, it's an abomination..

Someone somewhere should have been able to help them out..

Maybe hospital for the mother and orphanage for the kid for a better care.. Don't you have think?
You are the someone if you ask me, no sane person would eat from the dump. I pray Nigeria gets better
Re: A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here by ucheokpara100(m): 10:40am On Jun 14, 2016
Chai! @ Chijio lol........... we need God's intervention our plan here is to save and come their to invest but now see what is happening. how can someone just carry himself and throw inside this kind of problem with all his sweat.
Re: A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here by CHIJIOKE1314: 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
ucheokpara100:
Chai! @ Chijio lol........... we need God's intervention our plan here is to save and come their to invest but now see what is happening. how can someone just carry himself and throw inside this kind of problem with all his sweat.

Just continue saving there and don't even try to come here for investment or your money might develop wings..

But if you can invest in tomatoes here now. .maybe you might have chance to reap off you investment.. Lol grin grin
Re: A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here by ucheokpara100(m): 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Just continue saving there and don't even try to come here for investment or your money might develop wings..

But if you can invest in tomatoes here now. .maybe you might have chance to reap off you investment.. Lol grin grin
Hahhahahahahaha. tnx guy.
Re: A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here by papaejima1: 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
NigerDeltan:

Dear abi? Ok kwontinu shocked
Oh you see wetin me too see?
Ok oo. Na look we dey look dem. grin grin grin
Re: A Sincere Nairalander In Rivers State Needed Here by collinsz: 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hmm, the State is just cool, just some security breaches that normally occur in every state; but in some areas in Riverstate here, more human lives are lost. The army and police are seriously combacting that.

In the other news...

If you want to send money you can quickly contact me.
I will be able to deliver it for you at a very good rate.

+2348033260602.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Genesis Of Hijab In Osun State / Warning From Freetown To Nigerians By Omar Bangura / Godson Nnaka The Notorious Legal Robber Had Put To Shame In Us Court!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.