Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S (42984 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo / Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter / Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by ajalawole(m): 11:17am On Jun 14, 2016
she already have a job with CBN i bet, and they want to pay home made graduate 25kobo ontop N-Power grin

7 Likes

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by ASL33: 11:17am On Jun 14, 2016
mrvitalis:
Please stop this saying that why didn't she school in Nigeria, even the North Korean leader that hated the West sent the present leader to school in London
Nigeria is now compared to south Korea. Can we build out own nuclear weapon then.

6 Likes

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by TeamSimple(m): 11:18am On Jun 14, 2016
nerodenero:
How can our educational system grow when our polithiefcians always send their children to school abroad?
I believe she has being schooling there even before her dad thought of becoming a politician.
Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by Starships4u(m): 11:19am On Jun 14, 2016
well... its her right to graduate in any University of her choice...
but the issue here is that the money is made out of the Nigerian Economy and being used to service another man's economy and the end of the day, she wont come back to Nigeria to develope it with the ackwired knowledge
Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by bimbod(m): 11:19am On Jun 14, 2016
mrvitalis:
Please stop this saying that why didn't she school in Nigeria, even the North Korean leader that hated the West sent the present leader to school in London

will u kip kwayet angry

3 Likes

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by Happy35(m): 11:20am On Jun 14, 2016
Am not surprised. when ur father and his colleagues travel for common hear defect,fever, malaria,vomiting which can be treated by our lowest doctors here but you stop the importation of rice,spaghetti, e.t.c. THERE IS GOD OOOOOO

5 Likes

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by ASL33: 11:21am On Jun 14, 2016
TeamSimple:

I believe she has being schooling there even before her dad thought of becoming a politician.
He was in Lagos state govt, what happened to Lasu?

8 Likes

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by Jimi23(m): 11:22am On Jun 14, 2016
They say we should go local yet they keep patronising foreign stuff. Bunch of hypocrites. AP-Shit!

4 Likes

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by Lilaex: 11:23am On Jun 14, 2016
atirolu:
I hate this govt. But that doesn't mean I shouldn't be objective in the way I see tings, this girl has been in the school in usa prior b4 her father becomes VP so if any of his daughter graduate in 2018 beyond then I ll criticised him for that

his been a public servant b4 then mumu

5 Likes

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by Jimi23(m): 11:25am On Jun 14, 2016
TeamSimple:

Its a Masters Degree for crying out loud. It takes only one year which means she started about the time her father became VP. Plus he was a commissioner in lagos state for several years. That is a political appointment isnt it? So he has been a politician for a while. They say we should patronise local stuff yet they go international. Our naira has crumbled beyond redemption. Bunch of clueless hypocrites and polithievecians.

8 Likes

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by Uyi168: 11:25am On Jun 14, 2016
They go abroad for their education.. they go abroad for holidays... they go abroad for medical check-ups... but when they die,their corpse are return here..shey niqeria na burial ground...

6 Likes

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by iswallker(m): 11:26am On Jun 14, 2016
atirolu:
I hate this govt. But that doesn't mean I shouldn't be objective in the way I see tings, this girl has been in the school in usa prior b4 her father becomes VP so if any of his daughter graduate in 2018 beyond then I ll criticised him for that

where was he before he became the vp..he was in government in lagos state... undecided

they refuse to develop the educational system, no meaningful health policy, the infrastructure is decaying... undecided

they send their wards to the best schools in the world...and we still think they are leaders... angry

leadership is by example...you lead from the front. its really a pity.

6 Likes

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by Jimi23(m): 11:27am On Jun 14, 2016
atirolu:

Its a Masters Degree for crying out loud. It takes only one year which means she started about the time her father became VP. Plus he was a commissioner in lagos state for several years. That is a political appointment isnt it? So he has been a politician for a while. They say we should patronise local stuff yet they go international. Our naira has crumbled beyond redemption. Bunch of hypocrites and polithievecians.
Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by anytexy: 11:27am On Jun 14, 2016
nerodenero:
How can our educational system grow when our polithiefcians always send their children abroad to school?
Na only God go save us from the hand of these rogues in this country. The reach are getting reacher while the poor....

1 Like

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by sammyj: 11:31am On Jun 14, 2016
Good for her and congrats. But it's high time all our politicians start sending their children to school right here in Nigeria to enable them fix the educational sector wink

3 Likes

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by prinsam30: 11:37am On Jun 14, 2016
we will never hear any of their daughters or sons graduate from Nigeria institutions and they want us to graduate with First Class degrees where there aren't equipment for better studies

2 Likes

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by mpowa(m): 11:38am On Jun 14, 2016
teekay213:
for like 3days we have not seen light.i think it during raining season like this we use to have regular power.
Even rain self they vex for Nigeria, how many rain have you seen this year?

3 Likes

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by Samtoby(m): 11:38am On Jun 14, 2016
for everyone shouting Why not school in Nigeria... is it not obvious? The way they teach here in Nigeria is just annoying, why do you think Nigeria always have high percentage of first class graduate abroad

Only in Nigeria you will be studying Engineering and the school will borrow course in department of Government for you.. What's the use?

2 Likes

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by biggie73(m): 11:39am On Jun 14, 2016
May God bless all of us. If you are blessed,please study in any accredited foreign university of your choice. The love of ones country is a myth.

2 Likes

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by DRCIC(m): 11:45am On Jun 14, 2016
How on earth will our leaders give attention to the pitiable state of our educational system and other sectors, when their kids and wards are in the best schools in America and Europe.
ASUU may go strike for two years for all they care, students can live in dilapidated hostel accommodations and learn in class rooms with leaking roofs or even in convocation arena due to no class rooms, e no concern them.

They will set up committee after committee with aimless outcomes

Hypocrites, they will go out there to treat mere ear infection with sophisticated gadgets and live the doctor to his fate in Nigeria to work bare hands

I'm not envious if the d little girl, I congratulate her for making her father proud, but it's a pity most Nigerian parents can't afford such impeccable education for their kids.

My advice is that in as much as they want to ruin our economy, see us running around their children begging for alms (God forbid), we should have a positive attitude and work hard, we can never fail.

2 Likes

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by fitinwell: 11:48am On Jun 14, 2016
akosh005:
Hope she too go apply for N Power Becos she be unemployed graduate now. Mumu country fooling der self

[size=28pt]With masters degree she don turn contractor be that ooo.. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by fitinwell: 11:50am On Jun 14, 2016
[size=18pt]The bible is complete... The end of people stealing public funds to enrich demself is destruction... [/size]

1 Like

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by mesoprogress(m): 11:56am On Jun 14, 2016
She should apply for N-Power job ASAP!

2 Likes

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by mojeed4(m): 11:56am On Jun 14, 2016
mrvitalis:

So the fact that the north Korean leader means that we should follow suit? Shallow thinking if you ask me though
angry

4 Likes

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by TeamSimple(m): 11:57am On Jun 14, 2016
Jimi23:

Its a Masters Degree for crying out loud. It takes only one year which means she started about the time her father became VP. Plus he was a commissioner in lagos state for several years. That is a political appointment isnt it? So he has been a politician for a while. They say we should patronise local stuff yet they go international. Our naira has crumbled beyond redemption. Bunch of hypocrites and polithievecians.
true

1 Like

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by toprealman: 11:59am On Jun 14, 2016
maviduchez77:
Why is her father not there,,, he is too occupied with assigned jobs buhari left for him
No longer have time for his family
if he was there....your lot will say how insensitive of him to abandon the country that is burning and travel abroad...or how could he have done this when baba left naija in his custody.
wailers association headquarters is in UK bro.....no be here!
Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by onagoodday: 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
nerodenero:
How can our educational system grow when our polithiefcians always send their children to school abroad?
And gladly share it on social, with these bunch of leaders. We are dead on arrival

1 Like

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by onagoodday: 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
nerodenero:
And gladly share it on social media, with these bunch of leaders. We are dead on arrival

1 Like

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by Guyman02: 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
kinibigdeal:
A slot is already waiting for her at CBN

'Targeted recruitment' its called according to Emefiele

2 Likes

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lovely. Congrats to her....
Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by Choplyf(m): 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
atirolu:

True talk and Well said bro.

1 Like

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by Guyman02: 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
atirolu:

Her father was a commissioner in Lagos earning money from public purse when he enrolled her in a foreign university. Like many have mentioned, the reality is that they dont believe in anything Nigerian themselves.
So we should not condemn current state commissioners sending their wards abroad except they become VP in your warped reasoning?

TeamSimple:

Get educated her father was a politician as a commissioner in Lagos State

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Soldiers Attacked By Boko Haram While Traveling In Borno State / Nigerian Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari Lands In Serious Trouble / Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.