Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,160 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S (42998 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo / Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter / Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by Onogiede(m): 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
akosh005:
Hope she too go apply for N Power Becos she be unemployed graduate now. Mumu country fooling der self
absolutely on point,..all this stupid politicians can only deceive Zombies elites & some hypocrite west naija..N-power is actually awaiting her too

3 Likes

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by kateskitty(f): 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
God which day vice president pikin from USA or UK go come Nigeria come collect degree

3 Likes

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
Next u will hear nw is she has oil well in Kogi state. Our Money......... I WEEP 4 THIS NATION!

1 Like

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by Jokerman(m): 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
I hope she applies for N-power so she can learn a skill..

4 Likes

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by menacetosociety: 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
maviduchez77:
Why is her father not there,,, he is too occupied with assigned jobs buhari left for him
No longer have time for his family
What a very stup.id post!u must be a toddler undecided

1 Like

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
I wonder why u people always complain about our leaders sending there kids abroad. He is a former attorney general of a state and legal adviser to Ecobank plc, so why d complain, do u study masters for a year.
Wishing re d very best.

1 Like

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by EverestdeBliu(m): 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
teekay213:
you and your people go abroad for medical,go abroad to study,go abroad to tour and you say we should believe in nigeria.
Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by Nani4all(m): 1:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
And we de strike for here, course of 5year u do it 7years or more

1 Like

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by soshi(m): 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
[quote author=rozayx5 post=46557705]

and the zombies who defend them day and night are using powerbank and handfan courtesy minister of darkness

i like this

2 Likes

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by majid4real: 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
olillywales:
One of the Vice president's Yemi Osibanjo's daughter graduated with master's degree at Dartmouth College, New Hampshire, U.S....

"Giving God glory at our daughter's graduation! A master's degree and the Byam Shaw-Brownstone M.A.L.S. Thesis Excellence Award at Dartmouth College, New Hampshire"

her excellency Dolapo Osibanjo wrote

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGoC7MxLkk6/

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by AuroraB(f): 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
teekay213:
for like 3days we have not seen light.i think it during raining season like this we use to have regular power.
angry Did you just say 3 days shocked 3 days lasan sad
Please, don't 'kompren' grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by Taryur3(m): 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
So them no dey do masters for any nigeria university abi?Naija university are made for the poor according to naija politicians

2 Likes

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by jtcospwa: 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
I believe you are doing fine. Please I need your support on this

VOTE VOTE VOTE (Joshua Pwavodi)
My idea "Do you know Neem seed saves life?)" was nominated for the Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition in the Best Idea 2016 category. Please read my idea and I would be happy if you support my idea with comments and votes! Using this link

https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/4/3490/

You can support my idea by
SCROLL TO THE COMMENT area and click the VOTE NOW tab
a) voting for it
b) commenting and giving positive feedback
c) tell your friends about it to do the same by voting.
Thanks for your support and God bless you. I need your vote and that of your friends to win.
Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by nuraddeenabba: 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
Nice One.......Hope our student do like that cool
Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by carboblanko(m): 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
maviduchez77:
Why is her father not there,,, he is too occupied with assigned jobs buhari left for him
No longer have time for his family
....but if he had attended you will say ahh! why did he waste tax payers money just to attend his daughter's graduation, abi? smiley

1 Like

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by stoicism: 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
mrvitalis:
Please stop this saying that why didn't she school in Nigeria, even the North Korean leader that hated the West sent the present leader to school in London

I guess you have corroborated their point, rather unknowingly. First it wasn't London it was Switzerland, Second do you know what life is in North Korea and what life is for North Koreans? North Korea is a personal farm of The Kim Dynasty, so are you saying our leaders should follow the steps of a dictator?

1 Like

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by diva90: 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ummm, she attended a 2 year college instead of a 4 year university? Interesting!
Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
mrvitalis:
Please stop this saying that why didn't she school in Nigeria, even the North Korean leader that hated the West sent the present leader to school in London

And North Korea is what you want to compare Nigeria with? One of the most fantastically corrupt countries.

1 Like

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by huntax(m): 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
Buhari self

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by iyke484real(m): 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
olillywales:
One of the Vice president's Yemi Osibanjo's daughter graduated with master's degree at Dartmouth College, New Hampshire, U.S....

"Giving God glory at our daughter's graduation! A master's degree and the Byam Shaw-Brownstone M.A.L.S. Thesis Excellence Award at Dartmouth College, New Hampshire"

same story every day but we are fighting corruption!.

1 Like

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by diamondbooi(m): 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
olillywales:

Well...one thing I no for real her expenses is another looted fund.
I'm not asking for too much free @FFK
Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by malikisah: 5:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
nerodenero:
How can our educational system grow when our polithiefcians always send their children abroad to school?
this young woman did not go to school last year
Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by lordkhalifa(m): 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
Fake pastor....

mere commissioner.... El refui is our VP

Actualization of muslim muslim ticket still in progress, bull-hari and his cohorts are scammers
Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
olillywales:

RUBBISH NEWS!!!!!..
Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by mamawin(f): 6:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
okuneddie:
congrats........meanwhile......

To Get Patience As A Virtue...
You Need To Watch Some Nigerian Movies
Without A Remote Control
that one go hard o. all those name spelling, I watch a film for about 25nins max

1 Like

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by 2sizzlin(m): 7:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
Nigerians be complaining more than the Isrealites since 1960. Government this, Government that

1 Like

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by kan12(m): 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
Na she first get grad.with masters abroad?,see no reason this should be in fp.Lalast. we go soon start Genco here.

1 Like

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by 989900E: 7:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
2sizzlin:
Nigerians be complaining more than the Isrealites since 1960. Government this, Government that

I tire o, while thousands of Nigerians earn degrees in more prestigious schools all over the world.
Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by adconline(m): 8:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
Jimi23:

Its a Masters Degree for crying out loud. It takes only one year which means she started about the time her father became VP. Plus he was a commissioner in lagos state for several years. That is a political appointment isnt it? So he has been a politician for a while. They say we should patronise local stuff yet they go international. Our naira has crumbled beyond redemption. Bunch of clueless hypocrites and polithievecians.
It's more than 1 yr unless you're too loaded to take classes in fall, summer and spring semesters. We are overlooking the fact that this is an a Ivy League education which would typically cost $50k-$100k without personal expenses.
So how did he get CBN forex to pay for his child's education? He got it at N199/1$ while GMB told us to forget about it because we can't afford. I had to pay N350/$1 every time to order medication for my aunt while folks like him are telling us that we can't afford it.
These politrickianss have little or no faith in Naija- there is always a back up country for them- they either train their kids abroad or have investment abroad- some acquire dual citizenship. They like Naija because it's the cow that produces milk for them!!

1 Like

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by mpowa(m): 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
989900E:

I tire o, while thousands of Nigerians earn degrees in more prestigious schools all over the world.

And that's a thing of pride right? You probably schooled abroad I guess, Is it a crime to have such prestigious school right here in Nigeria, are they too big to be built in Nigeria? If our leaders built such schools, will they need to send their children abroad, will Foreign-Exchange be an issue? If our leaders built standard hospitals for everyone, will they need to be going for simple check-ups abroad? Why can't Americans be sending their children to prestigious universities in Nigeria/Africa, Why can't our leaders create a society good enough for them to believe in, then they won't need to tell anyone to believe in Nigeria, we'll all do automatically - Just Food for thought for you.

3 Likes

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by Jimi23(m): 10:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
adconline:

It's more than 1 yr unless you're too loaded to take classes in fall, summer and spring semesters. We are overlooking the fact that this is an a Ivy League education which would typically cost $50k-$100k without personal expenses.
So how did he get CBN forex to pay for his child's education? He got it at N199/1$ while GMB told us to forget about it because we can't afford. I had to pay N350/$1 every time to order medication for my aunt while folks like him are telling us that we can't afford it.
These politrickianss have little or no faith in Naija- there is always a back up country for them- they either train their kids abroad or have investment abroad- some acquire dual citizenship. They like Naija because it's the cow that produces milk for them!!

Imagine 350 to a dollar? I shake my head for Nigeria and this clueless PMB's "change" of horror mantra.
I say one year cos its just a couple of months added in many cases. Osinbajo knew he was gonna become VP in March 2015. So having his child admitted into a US uni was a well laid out plan. Money on the way obviously.
My grouse is actually the hypocritical way they go about preaching to us to patronise local stuff when they themselves are not. They're not even looking into economic policies to see to how the naira may be strengthened against the dollar. Hypocrites they are indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S by 989900: 10:29am On Jun 15, 2016
mpowa:

And that's a thing of pride right? You probably schooled abroad I guess, Is it a crime to have such prestigious school right here in Nigeria, are they too big to be built in Nigeria? If our leaders built such schools, will they need to send their children abroad, will Foreign-Exchange be an issue? If our leaders built standard hospitals for everyone, will they need to be going for simple check-ups abroad? Why can't Americans be sending their children to prestigious universities in Nigeria/Africa, Why can't our leaders create a society good enough for them to believe in, then they won't need to tell anyone to believe in Nigeria, we'll all do automatically - Just Food for thought for you.

While the call for schools of international repute in Nigeria cannot be over-emphasized, people from different countries seek education in foreign lands. As we speak, there are hundreds of thousands of students from North America and Europe in China and Singapore, and vice-versa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Notable Assassinations Of African Leaders In History (photos) / Nigeria Has A Massive Reputation For Corruption — Trump / Babajide Sanwo-Olu: 5 Things You Don’t Know About Lagos APC Governorship Candida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.