Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Fake Doctor Ran Luna Maternity & Surgery At Gwarimpa, Abuja For 10 Years - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Doctor Ran Luna Maternity & Surgery At Gwarimpa, Abuja For 10 Years (44301 Views)

Fake Doctor Steals N290k From A Blind Patient's Account, Gets Arrested / Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" / Police Arrest Fake Doctor In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Doctor Ran Luna Maternity & Surgery At Gwarimpa, Abuja For 10 Years by shegra58: 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
pricelessngel:
Shey him dey do him work fine? Then no wahala na, what of those wey finish school wey no even sabi give injection? Man must survive oh.
I wonder o,person dey do him work well una dey cry for certificate,what of the one for one hospital in this country wey get certificate but soo careless to the extent of forgetting scissors inside of a patient after surgery#isuspectbeefing#

1 Like

Re: Fake Doctor Ran Luna Maternity & Surgery At Gwarimpa, Abuja For 10 Years by OluDare01(m): 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
blackberlin:
Doctor Who grin

Either ways, the guy must have really been very talented to have separated cojoined twins. Even in top hospitals, experts are always consulted for such.

How I wish he had enough willpower to attend medical school. Talent dey waste sad

He didn't separate them. He only delivered them through CS
Re: Fake Doctor Ran Luna Maternity & Surgery At Gwarimpa, Abuja For 10 Years by ColtPython(m): 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
See wasting talent...
Re: Fake Doctor Ran Luna Maternity & Surgery At Gwarimpa, Abuja For 10 Years by jeje123(m): 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
blackberlin:
Doctor Who grin

Either ways, the guy must have really been very talented to have separated cojoined twins. Even in top hospitals, experts are always consulted for such.

How I wish he had enough willpower to attend medical school. Talent dey waste sad
I'm not supporting him as a fake doctor but we use to worship certificate in Nigeria he's talent indeed but its unfortunate for him...........
Re: Fake Doctor Ran Luna Maternity & Surgery At Gwarimpa, Abuja For 10 Years by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
4tune490:
You are a wise man. You tend to value too lightly the things that matter most.

Whatever, stop feeling like Einstein, I already spotted my mistake so you can keep your bucket of sarcasm to yourself... oversabi.
Re: Fake Doctor Ran Luna Maternity & Surgery At Gwarimpa, Abuja For 10 Years by logicab: 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
I hope all those saying he's talented and should be freed will take their children, wives and themselves to his hospital for surgery soon.

1 Like

Re: Fake Doctor Ran Luna Maternity & Surgery At Gwarimpa, Abuja For 10 Years by rawtouch: 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
how can he go undetected for so long when the hospital uses a wing of duplex right on the side of the road and is not hidden smh
Re: Fake Doctor Ran Luna Maternity & Surgery At Gwarimpa, Abuja For 10 Years by mrxpence: 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lolz, I cant believe this. A doctor that I know,infact I will say he is my Tenant. Private health sector with their lies and media with their usual unbelievable talks. What result to the closure of his Hospital is coz he has not met some certain amount of dues, that was why his hospital was closed down by the private health sector organization. I can say this is just a frame coz this man is good on his field of work. I know how many lives he has saved in gwarimpa, I know how many orphanage home he has treated. They just want to tarnish his image coz he is good. Anyway when God have gifted you, it can't be taken away by anyone except Him again. Abegg let them allow this man to continue with his work.
Re: Fake Doctor Ran Luna Maternity & Surgery At Gwarimpa, Abuja For 10 Years by mrxpence: 2:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
sexylips6186:
Nawa o.... Igbo people won't kill us all in dis country. Dey r known 4 dubious bizness
he is not Igbo, he is from Akwa ibom

2 Likes

Re: Fake Doctor Ran Luna Maternity & Surgery At Gwarimpa, Abuja For 10 Years by Usenak: 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
Huge danger to society.
Re: Fake Doctor Ran Luna Maternity & Surgery At Gwarimpa, Abuja For 10 Years by charlsecy(m): 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
maasoap:
he helped the mother delivered them.
OluDare01:

He didn't separate them. He only delivered them through CS
Not easy either!
Re: Fake Doctor Ran Luna Maternity & Surgery At Gwarimpa, Abuja For 10 Years by JOAN11(f): 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
Spanner4:

I love ur comment, careful analysis, we can deduce that the young man in question has been undertaking cases since the above date he started the hospital, I guess this young man has a detailed medical book on the practise of Surgery and he is a brainiard but only lack the certificate to perform. He should have tried to enroll in any qualified medical school and by now, he would hv his license given to him to practise. Buhari also is a case study as u mentioned but he is the president. The young man should be given the opportunity to enroll in a medical school and should be monitored so as to eventually have the certificate and allowed to continue his practise.

But mind u....there are so many of them in Nigeria handling cases in medical field but with a fake license
exactly my point...
Re: Fake Doctor Ran Luna Maternity & Surgery At Gwarimpa, Abuja For 10 Years by JOAN11(f): 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
maasoap:
And what type of record will granting him a license set, every nick and harry will also just start their own medical surgery center? There is a reason it is a crime to be parading yourself and as a medical doctor and practising same when you are not, he is prison bound, no any other way for him. The report didn't say he killed a patient at one point or the other, but that didn't mean he had not killed either carelessly or unavoidably over a period of ten years practising his kind of "surgery".
DO NOT SUPPORT CRIMINAL ACTS.
well my thoughts though....
Re: Fake Doctor Ran Luna Maternity & Surgery At Gwarimpa, Abuja For 10 Years by Austin234(m): 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
My humble submission here is certificate or no certificate the authority shud ascertain the usefulnes of the man to the society and see how they can reabsorb him to fit into the trade.
Re: Fake Doctor Ran Luna Maternity & Surgery At Gwarimpa, Abuja For 10 Years by guyla: 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
so is this man truly fake, or lacking certification because to me he is well experienced
Re: Fake Doctor Ran Luna Maternity & Surgery At Gwarimpa, Abuja For 10 Years by lukfame(m): 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
He will spend some years in the prison first, then pick up jamb form . Peradventure he gains admission, he will spend 6-7 years in the university.after that, he can now be absorb into the profession.
He actually might be a medical school drop out, that should explain his medical knowledge.
Re: Fake Doctor Ran Luna Maternity & Surgery At Gwarimpa, Abuja For 10 Years by armadeo(m): 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
It seems like the generalnpublic thinks med school is come chop.

A fraud who " claims " to have delivered co joined twins is being praised. I can assure you someone trained him. You don't open the books and learn such it's usually practically learnt under the supervision of a more experienced Dr.

Well its his headache and they are gonna crucify him now. We'll forget soon and he would resurface in Markurdi or lafia
Re: Fake Doctor Ran Luna Maternity & Surgery At Gwarimpa, Abuja For 10 Years by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
gues u want the down fall of buarihi
henrydadon:
no be nigeria again ..noting is new

same way buhari will forge his certificate for us when he is ready to show us grin grin
Re: Fake Doctor Ran Luna Maternity & Surgery At Gwarimpa, Abuja For 10 Years by malikisah: 5:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
henrydadon:
no be nigeria again ..noting is new

same way buhari will forge his certificate for us when he is ready to show us grin grin
this one better pass your ancestors now!
Re: Fake Doctor Ran Luna Maternity & Surgery At Gwarimpa, Abuja For 10 Years by lordkhalifa(m): 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
Abeg allow the man to be doing the magic nah... After all bull-hari is certificateless, forgery is better than none...

Who is going to arrest that fulani gworo chewing donkey
Re: Fake Doctor Ran Luna Maternity & Surgery At Gwarimpa, Abuja For 10 Years by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
shegra58:
I wonder o,person dey do him work well una dey cry for certificate,what of the one for one hospital in this country wey get certificate but soo careless to the extent of forgetting scissors inside of a patient after surgery#isuspectbeefing#
And if na for oyinbo land they for epp him life oh.

1 Like

Re: Fake Doctor Ran Luna Maternity & Surgery At Gwarimpa, Abuja For 10 Years by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
This guy falls under same category as our president so after arresting him please go arrest President Buhari too for lacking certificates.
Re: Fake Doctor Ran Luna Maternity & Surgery At Gwarimpa, Abuja For 10 Years by hoodua467(m): 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
Not surprising in this jungle called Nigeria. Where almost anything goes. Kudos to MDCN, only God knows how many have been killed, maimed by his deeds for the past 10yrs
Re: Fake Doctor Ran Luna Maternity & Surgery At Gwarimpa, Abuja For 10 Years by sbabimbola(f): 12:19am On Jun 15, 2016
4tune490:
You are a wise man. You tend to value too lightly the things that matter most.

He is wise indeed.....
Just wish we could have a video footage of his negligible mistakes that costs people's life. Nigeria!
Re: Fake Doctor Ran Luna Maternity & Surgery At Gwarimpa, Abuja For 10 Years by sbabimbola(f): 12:21am On Jun 15, 2016
blackberlin:

Whatever, stop feeling like Einstein, I already spotted my mistake so you can keep your bucket of sarcasm to yourself... oversabi.

A retraction of your previous post will do justice and just take your errors humbly.
Re: Fake Doctor Ran Luna Maternity & Surgery At Gwarimpa, Abuja For 10 Years by GreyLaw(m): 12:42am On Jun 15, 2016
mrxpence:
he is not Igbo, he is from Akwa ibom

You shouldn't have replied the deliberately ignorant fellow; people who have decided to hate a tribe to the point of foolishness.
Re: Fake Doctor Ran Luna Maternity & Surgery At Gwarimpa, Abuja For 10 Years by BigMan4Life: 12:55am On Jun 15, 2016
So, moral is: if ur doctor Google every small thing u say to am, FEAR GOD and maybe get second opinion o grin grin grin
Re: Fake Doctor Ran Luna Maternity & Surgery At Gwarimpa, Abuja For 10 Years by ebukaOtika(m): 2:03am On Jun 15, 2016
pricelessngel:
Shey him dey do him work fine? Then no wahala na, what of those wey finish school wey no even sabi give injection? Man must survive oh.

grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin I wonder oooooooo..... Guy if dey no gree give u certificate ,,, come I'll give u
Re: Fake Doctor Ran Luna Maternity & Surgery At Gwarimpa, Abuja For 10 Years by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
ebukaOtika:

grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin I wonder oooooooo..... Guy if dey no gree give u certificate ,,, come I'll give u
Hahahahaha
Re: Fake Doctor Ran Luna Maternity & Surgery At Gwarimpa, Abuja For 10 Years by Spyderman(m): 2:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
"...Akpan told police during questioning on Friday that in 2002 he paid N15,000 to one Mike Nwagbara, then an administrative official with the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital in Enugu state, to get a forged MDCN practice certificate...."

Hmmmmm.....let me guess.
The collector of the N15,000 bribe has been blackmailing this "surgeon" for years and perhaps he has been paying. Maybe toruble started when the surgeon could no longer pay, and Mike Nwagbara decided to blow the whistle, thereby leading to this brouhaha.
Listen MDCN folks, Mike Nwagbara deserves an arrest too!

I think the fact that he doesn't have a valid license does not nullify him being a doctor....
I also wanna believe this surgeon has saved some lives....and yes, some lives may have been lost too, not necessarily due to his incompetence.
afterall, many lives are being lost daily even in the all mighty awesome National Hospitals.

He has performed some successful surgeries (evidenced by the pictures shown).
I believe he would sort himself out (either pay a huge fine or go to jail for maybe 3-4years), and then, he will be back and obtain the requisite license(s)....and he will continue with the profession he had studied for.

...and No! he wont resurface in Lafia of Bauchi! Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officers Chase A Dispatch Rider To Death In Lekki / "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver / Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.