Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him (44292 Views)

"I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) / Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police / Ogun Traders Use Bra To Flog Driver Who Hit One Of Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by owukpa(m): 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
Itoro, the young man who killed Tordue Salem, reporter with Vanguard Newspaper who was declared missing some days ago and later found dead, has revealed what happed.

Itoro, 29, a native of Akwa Ibom State, said he was driving around Mabushi bring in the night when he knocked down a pedestrian, for fear of being lynched, he fled.

According to him, his car was damaged and he fixed it the following day and continued his business.

Speaking while being paraded on Friday, the young man said he didn't stop because he thought he was an armed robber.

Watch video below. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WkLhU3oqLU

https://www.idomavoice.com/2021/11/i-thought-he-was-an-armed-robber-itoro-29-year-old-killer-of-tordue-salem.html

2 Likes

Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by Hungerbadoo: 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
If na joke abeg make una stop am. Which kind parading of suspect be that. We no the rush una and we say no to half baked stories. This is human life we are talking about, how can a young man just vanished with no trace leaving families worried only to end up fucking dead?

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by Rayd502(m): 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
Wicked human...You hit someone while driving recklessly yet you didn't make any attempt report yourself to the police.

You carried on with your life as if the person you hit is a dog.And here you are lying blatantly in front of the camera saying you thought the person is an armed robber.

Did you see any weapon with him?See where your wickedness has got you.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by Mrsoft3(m): 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
Rayd502:
Wicked human...You hit someone while driving recklessly yet you didn't make any attempt report yourself to the police.

You carried on with your life as if the person you hit is a dog.And here you are lying blatantly in front of the camera saying you thought the person is an armed robber.

Did you see any weapon with him?See where your wickedness as got you.

Wait o, let's be honest here. So this man knocked someone with his car since last month and it was yesterday they saw the dead body? Question where did they see the dead body? Which autopsy was carried out to show he was knocked down? If this said driver knocked down someone and ran away to the point of even fixing the car then he is a serial killer.

But wait who we dey deceive?

239 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
Just confirmed it..but seriously this doesn't sound true..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mrsoft3:

Wait o, let's be honest here. So this man knocked someone with his car since last month and it was yesterday they saw the dead body? Question where did they see the dead body? Which autopsy was carried out to show he was knocked down? If this said driver knocked down someone and ran away to the point of even fixing the car then he is a serial killer.

5 Likes

Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
Rayd502:

2 Likes

Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by Naija4love(m): 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
angry poverty them done pay this one too cover up something fishy, all this story is not working to me. This guy done enter one big secret story for that house that’s why they...... my God help us in this Contree.. hit and run for this Abuja and they didn’t see the body close to one month ha ha ha there’s God ooooo

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by atobs4real(m): 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
Okay oo
Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by ivolt: 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
hmm
Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by wonder233: 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
Most people commenting here don't drive. Look, when you inadvertently knock down a pedestrian or biker, you have a split second to make a decision: If you see in that split second the injury isn't bad, you can stop to offer assistance, if you see the person is dead, then you just have to make a run for it.
It may sound callous, but it is the ugly truth no one wants to admit to. It doesn't mean you don't feel remorse, but it was an accident, you didn't do it deliberately. The person has already died, your stopping to be lynched, killed, sent to prison adds no value to the situation.
This is the hard truth.
N.B. my comment is strictly about driving and driving scenarios. Not about whether this fellow is telling the truth or not or whether the journalist was kidnapped or not.

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by Godada(m): 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by temitope27(m): 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
Anoda story
Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by inoki247: 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
Na Murder case or Manslaughter dey ur head so....

Buh shey e dey possible for someone to be knocked down nd people will not discover the person corpse the 2nd day if d thing happen for night at least when people are passing in d morning dey will see d body...

This story get K Leg...

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by adenuga558(m): 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ok
Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by Scottz: 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
Story
Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by temitope27(m): 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mrsoft3:

you hit someone suspecting he is an armed robber, and you didn't report to police, shey u no see say that guy dey craze

4 Likes

Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by chaseblack(m): 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
Even if he is an armed robber,who made you judge jury and executioner?
This is why we have been clamoring for a movement against 'jungle-justice', you don't know if it will be your relatives that will be accused wrongly in future.
I watched a short video on how a police officer - even though I detest them - was badly brutalized today in such an inhumane way and I cringed ,like wtf! ,aren't this people emphatic at all,how does it feel under their skin to know that they are mauling a human to death.
I keep saying this, criminals are bad but people who engage in jungle justice are worse and are also criminals

2 Likes

Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by DanseMacabre(m): 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
Lol.

Make anybody wey get police connect tell dem say dem need to upgrade their scriptwriters.

26 Likes

Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by Kolaboluv7(m): 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
grin

Story for the god’s

8 Likes

Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by ivolt: 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mrsoft3:

The suspect's story is too simple with little conspiracy in it.
How can a person's death be that simple?
No enemies, haters or evil government involved?

5 Likes

Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by lexy2014: 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
owukpa:
Itoro, the young man who killed Tordue Salem, reporter with Vanguard Newspaper who was declared missing some days ago and later found dead, has revealed what happed.

Itoro, 29, a native of Akwa Ibom State, said he was driving around Mabushi bring in the night when he knocked down a pedestrian, for fear of being lynched, he fled.

According to him, his car was damaged and he fixed it the following day and continued his business.

Speaking while being paraded on Friday, the young man said he didn't stop because he thought he was an armed robber.

Watch video below. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WkLhU3oqLU

https://www.idomavoice.com/2021/11/i-thought-he-was-an-armed-robber-itoro-29-year-old-killer-of-tordue-salem.html

When the corpse was found, was it decomposed or was it still fresh?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by greenie77: 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
Not adding up.

2 Likes

Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by yaveh: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
greenie77:
Not adding up.
Exactly
Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by OwaliZiz(m): 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
They just want to conclude the matter, Itoro was hired to play this role in other not to calls for a deeper or further investigation

10 Likes

Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by lexy2014: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
ivolt:

The suspect's story is too simple with little conspiracy in it.
How can a person's death be that simple?
No enemies, haters or evil government involved?

If u can answer d questions he asked in his post, then it also yours

2 Likes

Re: Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him by Prechgold1180(m): 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
Rayd502:

Asif u would report to the police if u were to be d driver

Nigerians unah problems pass unah

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) / Police Officers Chase A Dispatch Rider To Death In Lekki / "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.