Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

In Love With An Olosho But - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With An Olosho But (998 Views)

https://www.xvideos.com / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / What I Did To An Olosho Today.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With An Olosho But by onelovenigeria(m): 9:53am On Jun 14, 2016
Hello guys don't judge me....just give your honest constructive criticism.... I happen to know this lady for like two years now and do love her...we don't stay in Nigeria....but she is too hot temper and most time says things without thinking about them....in the country where we live....I am a legal resident and work here ,while she is illegal...I happen to do most thing for she ....she appricate but has bad attidue wish I sometime think she should change and I tell her about leaving the job she is doing because I dont like it and dont think I can tell my family I love someone who does this kind of job....I ended my relationship with her ,but still miss her very day...and most time wish i could just call me...ladies and gent...pls advice me ....should I call her
Re: In Love With An Olosho But by obiorathesubtle: 10:23am On Jun 14, 2016
Lol.. She's a human being man.. Keep trying, you'd get there someday..(Deep inside Her heart)
Re: In Love With An Olosho But by grad2012(f): 10:23am On Jun 14, 2016
Who am I to judge her,nobody is perfect.But I will advise you to talk with her see if you can get her a descent job,talk to her about her attitude you don't like and most of all ask her if she is willing to change and loves you the same way you love her. Instead of deing in silience because of the feeling you have for her.
But should incase there is a negative answer to all this please just let her go you will find a better woman.
Re: In Love With An Olosho But by senibo1: 10:26am On Jun 14, 2016
isn't she a woman? i see noting wrong in marrying her she was once a virgin

1 Like

Re: In Love With An Olosho But by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 14, 2016
Wait let me consult Lia Mohammed for a reply to one of his family members in lies.
Re: In Love With An Olosho But by MotionD1: 10:36am On Jun 14, 2016
do not tell your fmly the type work she does b4 meeting her if not you will leav to regreat it and nothing is wrong settling down wit her
Re: In Love With An Olosho But by onelovenigeria(m): 11:08am On Jun 14, 2016
grad2012:
Who am I to judge her,nobody is perfect.But I will advise you to talk with her see if you can get her a descent job,talk to her about her attitude you don't like and most of all ask her if she is willing to change and loves you the same way you love her. Instead of deing in silience because of the feeling you have for her.
But should incase there is a negative answer to all this please just let her go you will find a better woman.
....thanks ....but I hope I can get through to her....becos of the kind of money she make daily or weekly....can't be compare to waiting for a decent job with less attractive pay....

1 Like

Re: In Love With An Olosho But by Rukkydelta(f): 11:11am On Jun 14, 2016
Hmmm.. Love conquers all

1 Like

Re: In Love With An Olosho But by onelovenigeria(m): 11:18am On Jun 14, 2016
MotionD1:
do not tell your fmly the type work she does b4 meeting her if not you will leav to regreat it and nothing is wrong settling down wit her
yeah ...you know I have younger one who look up to me and they are girl and all in school....so it gonna be diffcult telling my family I love some one who does that....but I really love her ...but my fear are if she can change....only God can help me out here
Re: In Love With An Olosho But by onelovenigeria(m): 11:22am On Jun 14, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Hmmm.. Love conquers all
yeah I believe in love....alots and I hope it will
Re: In Love With An Olosho But by StPete: 11:25am On Jun 14, 2016
Rule 1: Never fall in love wit a prostitute
Re: In Love With An Olosho But by almujeebe(m): 11:28am On Jun 14, 2016
onelovenigeria:
....thanks ....but I hope I can get through to her....becos of the kind of money she make daily or weekly....can't be compare to waiting for a decent job with less attractive pay....

If you cannot get her good work, pls let her be cos that's d reason why she left this country.
Re: In Love With An Olosho But by pharmagba: 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
Please I beg you in the name of God, let her go. Don't call her.
You may be missing her body and all she give you in bed, but beyound that I don't see what she will offer you.
Love may be blind but marriage is an eye opener.
As a man an attitude issue of a woman is one thing that will get at you. Moreso she is all illegal, it's trouble all the way

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Things To Avoid When You Are In A Serious Relationship / Banky W Shares Toolz And Capt Tunde Demuren's Love Story / The 3 Types Of Pda I Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.