Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Her Sisters Already Calling Me "Inlaw" Even Before Our Relationship Started - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Sisters Already Calling Me "Inlaw" Even Before Our Relationship Started (840 Views)

How Did Your Current Relationship Started / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / Nneka Onuorah: Stop Calling Me Bro, I Am A Lady - Nigerian Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Sisters Already Calling Me "Inlaw" Even Before Our Relationship Started by Airforce1(m): 10:04am On Jun 14, 2016
It's 2 months my relationship with pinkjacket ended and as a sharp guy , I've moved unto the next girl (poshnicki)

She's pretty and intelligent
She's got good sense of homuor and everything about her makes me happy except the "my in law" name her sisters now call me. grin

You know, it feels good been accepted by the families of the girl you dating ..
But isn't it too early to start calling me in-law over a relationship that's not even up to 3 months? undecided
Re: Her Sisters Already Calling Me "Inlaw" Even Before Our Relationship Started by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 14, 2016
I thought you were being paid 5k a week undecided

Or are you afraid to start doing what in-laws do grin

1 Like

Re: Her Sisters Already Calling Me "Inlaw" Even Before Our Relationship Started by Joygalore(f): 10:07am On Jun 14, 2016
undecided Pinheaded thread

fabulist angry
Re: Her Sisters Already Calling Me "Inlaw" Even Before Our Relationship Started by Emodeee: 10:07am On Jun 14, 2016
Ìt's funny how this silly topic will garner a lot of CUMments
Re: Her Sisters Already Calling Me "Inlaw" Even Before Our Relationship Started by MUVA(m): 10:07am On Jun 14, 2016
This kid though..

1 Like

Re: Her Sisters Already Calling Me "Inlaw" Even Before Our Relationship Started by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 14, 2016
Ok. Make sure you be a good inlaw
Re: Her Sisters Already Calling Me "Inlaw" Even Before Our Relationship Started by austine4real(m): 10:10am On Jun 14, 2016
Moral of this story in-law?
Re: Her Sisters Already Calling Me "Inlaw" Even Before Our Relationship Started by B4UIWAZ(f): 10:10am On Jun 14, 2016
Airforce , you're so talented in writting interesting stories which sometimes turn out to be lies

I like reading your stories dude

Always short and makes lot of sense but how can I confirm you're telling the truth? cheesy cheesy
Re: Her Sisters Already Calling Me "Inlaw" Even Before Our Relationship Started by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 14, 2016
AIRFORCE AGAIN!!!
Re: Her Sisters Already Calling Me "Inlaw" Even Before Our Relationship Started by cruzita(f): 10:15am On Jun 14, 2016
Then accept the tittle
Re: Her Sisters Already Calling Me "Inlaw" Even Before Our Relationship Started by grad2012(f): 10:19am On Jun 14, 2016
wink that's good.
Re: Her Sisters Already Calling Me "Inlaw" Even Before Our Relationship Started by iykekelvins(m): 10:24am On Jun 14, 2016
What should we now do?

1 Like

Re: Her Sisters Already Calling Me "Inlaw" Even Before Our Relationship Started by Airforce1(m): 10:26am On Jun 14, 2016
Emodeee:
Ìt's funny how this silly topic will garner a lot of CUMments

you're frustrated .. But it's not my fault.
Re: Her Sisters Already Calling Me "Inlaw" Even Before Our Relationship Started by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 14, 2016
Airforce1 my nigga smiley
Re: Her Sisters Already Calling Me "Inlaw" Even Before Our Relationship Started by Rukkydelta(f): 11:34am On Jun 14, 2016
Bros if you aren't careful very soon you'll become like onila and mamagee3 that once people sees their moniker as the poster of a thread they don't open or comment on the thread

(1) (Reply)

This Is Not Fair! / New Slander Light Skin Ibgo Girl Next Door. / Is This Fashion Or Madness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.