Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Dr Zakir Naik; Who Is He? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Dr Zakir Naik; Who Is He? (5591 Views)

Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th / Zakir Naik Live In Abuja / Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Zakir Naik; Who Is He? by justfash50: 11:19am On Aug 29, 2009
Salam Alaekum, brethen in the deen of Al Islam.

I have watched the video lectures of Dr Zakir Naik on net and am quite Impressed with the Knowledge ALLAH has endowed him with. He has debated with christians, hindu etc.

DR ZAKIR NAIK is the president of the Islamic Research Foundation and i believe my Brothers and sister will benefit immensely from his lectures especially the debate aspect of his lectures.

search www.devilfinder.com or youtube for more info.

Please if u have watched any of his lecture kindly share with our brothers and sisters here.jazakallahu khairan.
Re: Dr Zakir Naik; Who Is He? by Abuzola(m): 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2009
He is the bomb
Re: Dr Zakir Naik; Who Is He? by justfash50: 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2009
I can bet anyone who watch his lectures would surely put something down here.

try the links again www.devilfinder.com/video or www.youtube.com

@Abuzola, He is more than a mere bomb. May Allah increase his Knowledge, make him a better MUSLIM and forgive him of his shortcomings.amin.
Re: Dr Zakir Naik; Who Is He? by Abuzola(m): 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2009
Zaki is an improvised bomb lol. He has the whole bible in English in his brain likewise the Quran, he has memorized the hindu holy book in his brain, wow what a man. He was a doctor and decided to do religion comparative, despite making good earning in his doctor qualification. Zakir of mumbai , who hail you o
Re: Dr Zakir Naik; Who Is He? by muhsin(m): 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2009
Wa'alaiku Salam,

The man is more than a genius, if I may call him.

I was sooo stunned by his intelligence. What a man!

I watched his CDs on Why West Is Coming To Islam some days ago.

He's an ayah on this earth, for he's doing things beyond common sense as he quotes Ahadeeth numbers; Qur'anic, and Biblical chapters and verses accurately off head.

Ineffable!
Re: Dr Zakir Naik; Who Is He? by justfash50: 9:24am On Sep 03, 2009
Salam Alaekum Brothers and sisters in the deen

You can google this add Islamic Research Foundation. This is the website itself and you can download as many lectures as u wish.

May Allah Increase our own Knouwledge also and make us a better muslim.amin

The Amazing thing Allah has showered on him is that he used to stammer when he was a kid. He said he can hardly pronounce his own name when he was little that he beseech Allah to make his speech well.
Re: Dr Zakir Naik; Who Is He? by theseeker2: 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2009
may Allah bless Ahmed Deedat for setting the stage. I must admit sheik zaik is more knowledgable and vast. But i am yet to meet a muslim (in recent times) as great as Ahmed Deedat. He did so much for islam and restored our pride and confidence.
Re: Dr Zakir Naik; Who Is He? by Tboy007: 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2009
, Yeah, Sheik Ahmed Deedat:amazed me so much with his knowledge while he was alive.He realy restored our "pride" as muslims from his base in South Africa. How can I 4get one of his book (The Last Testament). The book made so much impression on me as an undergrad in UNILAG. Sheik Zakir Naik : I must say he is a Deedat re-incarnatn (figurative of course!), Thank d good lord 4 such great scholars
Re: Dr Zakir Naik; Who Is He? by ttruth(m): 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2010
@post:

He is a deluded son of the devil.
Re: Dr Zakir Naik; Who Is He? by AbuZola3(m): 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2010
Poster above me is Dan iska
Re: Dr Zakir Naik; Who Is He? by ttruth(m): 5:33pm On Feb 01, 2010
Abu Zola:

Poster above me is Dan iska

Deluded son of the devil, what do you mean by me is Dan iska
Re: Dr Zakir Naik; Who Is He? by AbuZola3(m): 5:36pm On Feb 01, 2010
Kikikiki, he is damn funny goat
Re: Dr Zakir Naik; Who Is He? by deols(f): 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Dr Zakir Naik; Who Is He? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2011
hahaha. where are they?
just50
Abuzola
mushin
the seeker
Re: Dr Zakir Naik; Who Is He? by deols(f): 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2011
toba:

hahaha. where are they?
just50
Abuzola
mushin
the seeker

dats exactly wat came to my mind after opening the thread
Re: Dr Zakir Naik; Who Is He? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2011
undecided
Re: Dr Zakir Naik; Who Is He? by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2011
zakir naik is an eggshell without the yolk. he is a useless fanatical, convert-seeking moronic gay**t from the bowels of hell. angry angry angry tongue
Re: Dr Zakir Naik; Who Is He? by olawalebabs(m): 10:51am On Sep 20, 2011
Re: Dr Zakir Naik; Who Is He? by justfash50: 8:55am On Sep 29, 2011
We are always here.

Please if you have not watched his debate dont bother to start any abuse here. I opened this thread for MUSLIMS but if other religion wants to contribute no problem so far its not curses and abuse. if you know you cant argue logically there is still no need to rain curses an abuse but seek knowledge and stop stamping your ego everywhere.

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Story Of Hope For Expecting Couple / The Miraculous Crack On The Wall Of The Holy Ka'ba In Makkah / Drawing Pictures & Animals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.