Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel (45889 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks / Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets / Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by fireforfire: 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
Dis woman is a curse to her family.
I'm sure dey must be ashamed of her
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by doveda: 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
Huge amount of dollars ko huge amount of dollar ni
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by engrchykae(m): 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
Nutase:
cool
this attention seeker dont mind troubling the dead.
This is the price an ambitious father pays for being a governor.
Highest you govern for 8 years and give chance to another thief.
The father of this troubled woman knows what is wrong with his daughter.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by donttery(m): 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
this old for nothing woman need brain transplant.........she has brain tumor shey na by force u talk lipsrsealed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by Situation001(m): 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
Fmdipo:
Scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal my comment

with blade or knife...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by popcykaylah(m): 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
Joygalore:
Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people....mumu undecided
i guess i wasnt referring to you..but i'd respect you and wont exchange words with you.great day!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by omoasero(m): 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
Granma Kemi Olunloyo nno forget say DayoAmusa is having account with FB ooo.
Better keep quiet so u no go deactivate ur FB account again grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by sham2007: 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
I feel so much pity for a bitter old hag like her. How can you write such even if you want to express a scam ?She came off very annoying. I am disgusted that we have you in this generation demography. Gosh who allowed such a skewed person a blog?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by Fmdipo(m): 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
Situation001:

with blade or knife...

not with a sharp object, please
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by Larich01(m): 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
She needs to go bavk to Rccg Camp for deliverance
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by Joygalore(f): 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
True you weren't referring to me but using Linda's name was really exasperating and disparaging

I am sorry for the paroxysm
popcykaylah:

i guess i wasnt referring to you..but i'd respect you and wont exchange words with you.great day!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by mamawin(f): 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
doublewisdom:
Yoruba!
don't start that tribal thing, everybody knows this lady isn't well upstairs. what's Yoruba gat to do wt that?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by Artistree: 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
nerodenero:
Among the 21million Nigerians suffering psychiatric disorders, Kemi Olunloyo tops as head undecided.
You can say that again, she is their National shiaman grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by holluphemydavid(m): 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
Dis woman and d way she seeks for attention is becoming somtin else, no wonder she deactivated her Instagram account when Dayo Amusa finished her
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by stchinedu: 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
Revolva:
Nigerians are brain dead

Just quick to insult....all of you that posted insults here need to be slaped I swear

Una go school at all.

Chai wat a waste of money

She is just remembering the past ok how some con artist wanted to swindle her using OJB identity later she got to meet the real OJB and helped him now OJB is late...simple don't you guys think?

You were so quick to chastise those who have "posted insults" and you ended up "insulting" them (you even expanded yours by including every Nigerian). How are you better than them You ended up becoming the monster you claimed to fight. undecided

That is by the way. You said she was only "remembering the past", I don't think anyone is so daft not to know that. However, it will take a sixth sense to know that her post lacked manners. This is Africa and no matter what happens, we respect the dead! If she was almost scammed, this is not the time to say that (after all, she said it was settled) why bring it up again only to end it with her giving "the poor guy huge dollars"...simply disparaging! It is a slight on the family.

At least somebody gave him kidney and countless number of people also gave him money too. They might as well buy a full page in the dailies and announce their "generosity" for all to know.

I am not in anyway supporting those who are insulting her but...she needs to grow up.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by Woundedscar(m): 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
na wa ooo...this same kemi....
#itsAPity #smh

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by Yabaleft: 10:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
hatersgodie:
Aunty Kemi need lifetime bed at Yaba left

No more bed space. I took the last one.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by Lasgidy1(m): 11:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
Old fool
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by STEKENT: 11:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
she is taking advantage of low data rate to post rubbish.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by deebrain(m): 12:13am On Jun 15, 2016
Note this woman.

She won't end well. It will be via suicide.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by hatersgodie: 9:34am On Jun 15, 2016
Yabaleft:

No more bed space. I took the last one.
share d bed then as hus and wife
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by popcykaylah(m): 11:54am On Jun 15, 2016
Joygalore:
True you weren't referring to me but using Linda's name was really exasperating and disparaging

I am sorry for the paroxysm
no problems... wink
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by poweredcom(m): 7:58am On Jun 17, 2016
SnowJay92:

Bro, I need ur contact.

PM me bro make u bring me oil contract o
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by poweredcom(m): 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2016
SnowJay92:

I PMd you since o, you use BBM just add me up so we can talk bro 5C34F110

I hate bbm I sent u my whatsap chek ur email
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by seoxpert(m): 1:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
She did what she could do and I love her for that. But madam, must you tell the world what you did?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) / Rahama Sadau Features In "TATU" Nollywood Movie / DJ Cuppy & Temi On Otedola’s Yacht (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.