Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,643 members, 7,955,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:18 PM

Does Joining Your Babe To Eat What You Bought For Her A Crime? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Joining Your Babe To Eat What You Bought For Her A Crime? (758 Views)

19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Joining Your Babe To Eat What You Bought For Her A Crime? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
Boyfriend that will take a girl out, buys suya for her and joins in eating the suya instead of eating onions and cabbage.. Is that one still a boyfriend?

Abeg,My people Is it a crime?
Re: Does Joining Your Babe To Eat What You Bought For Her A Crime? by AngelAhnie(f): 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
Yes, he has long throat
Re: Does Joining Your Babe To Eat What You Bought For Her A Crime? by Cutehector(m): 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
What sort of nonsense is this, I was thinking the writeup will be something sensible...
Re: Does Joining Your Babe To Eat What You Bought For Her A Crime? by Ladycloud(f): 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lol.. Why not... Izzit not his money!
Re: Does Joining Your Babe To Eat What You Bought For Her A Crime? by funstufz(m): 2:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
Not a crime my brother...
1. it shows love

2. shows good heart

3. lastly, 'No Foul' play

So, its a no crime at all...
Re: Does Joining Your Babe To Eat What You Bought For Her A Crime? by experimentist: 2:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
Yes it's a big crime. Kindly report yourself to the nearest ploice station.
Re: Does Joining Your Babe To Eat What You Bought For Her A Crime? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Yes, he has long throat
And You Have A Longer Throat tongue

1 Like

Re: Does Joining Your Babe To Eat What You Bought For Her A Crime? by ifitumiojo(f): 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
Its not a crime!it only shows how close. U guys are!
Re: Does Joining Your Babe To Eat What You Bought For Her A Crime? by AngelAhnie(f): 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
BeastAmbition:

And You Have A Longer Throat tongue
And you have a short throat, cabbage and onions eating boyfriendtongue
Re: Does Joining Your Babe To Eat What You Bought For Her A Crime? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
AngelAhnie:
And you have a short throat, cabbage and onions eating boyfriendtongue

I Hate Onions

1 Like

Re: Does Joining Your Babe To Eat What You Bought For Her A Crime? by Twaci(f): 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
It depends on what u got cheesy

If you had wanted it, why didn't u get for yourself?
Re: Does Joining Your Babe To Eat What You Bought For Her A Crime? by AngelAhnie(f): 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
BeastAmbition:

I Hate Onions
I love onions, can't eat food without it
Re: Does Joining Your Babe To Eat What You Bought For Her A Crime? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I love onions, can't eat food without it

Good. It's good for ya health. I was brought up with garlic, & it's far better, effective for the body than onion.
Re: Does Joining Your Babe To Eat What You Bought For Her A Crime? by AngelAhnie(f): 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
BeastAmbition:

Good. It's good for ya health. I was brought up with garlic, & it's far better, effective for the body than onion.
Reallyshocked I hate garlics though its good
Re: Does Joining Your Babe To Eat What You Bought For Her A Crime? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Reallyshocked I hate garlics though its good

Yea. Try it out and you life will never reamin thesame. #Tested & Trusted
Re: Does Joining Your Babe To Eat What You Bought For Her A Crime? by AngelAhnie(f): 3:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
BeastAmbition:

Yea. Try it out and you life will never reamin thesame. #Tested & Trusted
I will but I'll swallow it as pill

(1) (Reply)

16 Things Men Needs To Know About Period Sex / Can Naija Guys Be Like This? / Top/Common Lies Most Ladies Tell Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.