Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,036 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Dr Sid Addresses Allegations That He Slept With Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr Sid Addresses Allegations That He Slept With Tiwa Savage (1354 Views)

Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch / Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party / Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Sid Addresses Allegations That He Slept With Tiwa Savage by RoyalMail: 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
Not too long ago, Tee Billz set the internet on fire when he publicly accused his wife Tiwa Savage of cheating, emasculation and even claimed that her mother had bewitched him.

Billz mentioned 2face, Don Jazzy and Dr. Sid as her alleged sexual partners In a new interview, Dr Sid, who is the son of late Nollywood legend, Justice Esiri has denied the accusation and maintained that he is best friends with the Mavin Queen.

According to Daily Post, this is how he responded to claims of his alleged sexual relationship with Tiwa Savage.

Tiwa Savage is, and will always be, a good friend of mine.
“She is a hard worker. All we need to do is to pray for them and hope that everything is sorted out soon. Tiwa also said a lot in her interview, so I am sure she has cleared the air on that. On my own, my wife and I are good. Everybody is fine.”

And if he was bothered by how blogs and social media users hardly take time to verify stories before sharing the Tee Billz accusation, he said:

“Who do you verify from? How many things would one verify? Let’s be real. If this person talk am and that person talk am again, na so I be. If one person says it and another confirms it, then it is true.

“I am not really bothered about these things. If somebody calls you a thief and you did not steal why you go vex?
“I don’t want to respond to nothing,” he added.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/06/dr-sid-addresses-allegations-that-he.html

Re: Dr Sid Addresses Allegations That He Slept With Tiwa Savage by RoyalMail: 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
Dr Sid, don baba J...

lalasticlala
Re: Dr Sid Addresses Allegations That He Slept With Tiwa Savage by Umennajiego(m): 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
Only you post only you comment?!!! undecided^^^^^
Re: Dr Sid Addresses Allegations That He Slept With Tiwa Savage by omonighoblessing(f): 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
nicely said.
Re: Dr Sid Addresses Allegations That He Slept With Tiwa Savage by RoyalMail: 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
Umennajiego:
Only you post only you comment?!!! undecided^^^^^

Sorry Sir, the hustle is real ni... cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Dr Sid Addresses Allegations That He Slept With Tiwa Savage by queenoflafia(f): 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
U no still answer the question grin
Re: Dr Sid Addresses Allegations That He Slept With Tiwa Savage by Umennajiego(m): 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
RoyalMail:

Sorry Sir, the hustle is real ni... cheesycheesycheesycheesy
lala no go answer you oh.... Go get em kinda Gist first wink
Re: Dr Sid Addresses Allegations That He Slept With Tiwa Savage by nairagossip: 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
hmm
Re: Dr Sid Addresses Allegations That He Slept With Tiwa Savage by Smellymouth: 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
Okkk cool

(1) (Reply)

Damian Marley Announces Release Date Of Fourth Album “stony Hill” / 4 Female Nigerian DJs At The Peak Of Their Career / Tekno Reveals Paul Okoye Is Part Owner Of Ubi Franklin Triple MG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.