Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? (48845 Views)

Osinbajo Extends 2017 N-Power Application | N-Power Device Delivery To Commence / How Can I Cancel My N Power Application / N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
dafuturis:
Please, when is the deadline for application reception?
has the application registration started? Is this registration or play? Wen dey are ready to make the registration open we go know.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by BluStreak(m): 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
The developers of this npower site must be high on expired oshogbo weed shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked . Imagine developing a site that will see over a million hits at the same time with wordpress (see this link http:??portal.npower.gov.ng?wp-login.php)? Replace the ? with / to verify. Wordpress is a very good development platform no doubt, but not for a critical portal like the one npower represents. Drupal would have been most ideal for this nature of project or better still, a joomla bearing in mind the volume of anticipated traffic.

Odikwa serious.

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
BluStreak:
The developers of this npower site must be high on expired oshogbo weed shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked . Imagine developing a site that will see over a million hits at the same time with wordpress (see this link http:??portal.npower.gov.ng?wp-login.php)? Replace the ? with / to verify. Wordpress is a very good development platform no doubt, but not for a critical portal like the one npower represents. Drupal would have been most ideal for this nature of project or better still, a joomla bearing in mind the volume of anticipated traffic.

Odikwa serious.
I just recv a mail from the mofos telling me my registration has been recvd. The funny part is I don't even know which of the numerous applications went, yet no means of editing the info. Whoever is in charge of this npower.gov.ng needs to be sacked, even a novice in ICT will do beta.

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Miner13: 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
My own registration was successful but for others around here the site is leading to ngix.com/org
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by shemite: 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
Still stuck at the call up number example, fail to delete after several attempt, whoever design this site needs serious flogging

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by calys247(m): 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
after filling to stage 4 of the application for tech software, i click next, it went straight to home page....dont knw if my application has been submitted...............pls i someone tell me if its done
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Jaymharx23(m): 10:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
THE CALL UP NUMBER IS IRRITATING, TRIED DIFFERENT BROWSERS AND IT STILL SAME... PLEASE HAVE YOU FOUND A WAY OUT
shemite:
Still stuck at the call up number example, fail to delete after several attempt, whoever design this site needs serious flogging
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by TJdestiny: 6:35am On Jun 17, 2016
Pls guys help me.... after several attempts I got to step 5/5 I tried submitting it returned me to dsame page I clicked submit again it returned me to step 1/5.... pls for those that have been successful was it so for you or what's happening
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by shemite: 7:40am On Jun 17, 2016
Jaymharx23:
THE CALL UP NUMBER IS IRRITATING, TRIED DIFFERENT BROWSERS AND IT STILL SAME... PLEASE HAVE YOU FOUND A WAY OUT
Bro I decided to leave it like that and it takes me to 5/5, I then try to submit, as usual it return me back to the home page. Early this morning I tried to register again but when I got to stage where I will need to submit my email and bvn, it reply that the email and bvn already exist. And to others, once you get to 5/5 and it return you back to homepage, it might be that your application is accepted already
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 17, 2016
shayo401:

Hello please i need to talk to you over something very important and urgent to me now, i sent you pm pls reply.

Hey..just replied you. Email me asap
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by conquerorsegun(m): 8:58am On Jun 17, 2016
elosonservices:

Same here bliv dy got d details
Av u receive any mail from them confirming your registeration?
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Ebay14(m): 11:04am On Jun 17, 2016
That call up number is a big issue
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by professorgome: 11:12am On Jun 17, 2016
If you register without creating user name and password, will you still receive the congratulation message that will be sent to your box? I have done for some persons since Wednesday and they have not received any message. What is their faith? Has anybody that registered without account creation received the congratulation message with ref number? Reply ASAP
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by professorgome: 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
For those having issues with receiving of confirmation message just relax, I spoke with Abigail a representative of npower and she assured me that we will receive messages ASAP because the engrs are doing their best to put things in order. What is happening to the site now is network congestion. So try registration from 11pm. Deadline for registration is probable ending of June. Because I told 12 to 13 day from today 17/06/16.

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
professorgome:
For those having issues with receiving of confirmation message just relax, I spoke with Abigail a representative of npower and she assured me that we will receive messages ASAP because the engrs are doing their best to put things in order. What is happening to the site now is network congestion. So try registration from 11pm. Deadline for registration is probable ending of June. Because I told 12 to 13 day from today 17/06/16.
the selection process is over ok angry
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by azelab: 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
princeofpeace22:
the selection process is over ok angry

pls can u enlight me more on this "the selection process is over ok" ? thanks, i didnt get u right wt d statement.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by samuel25(m): 10:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
can anybody who has successfully gotten to step 1/5 post the link because since Sunday till now I can't get past login page. After login my mail and password and click on login, it always take back to programme page where I will click apply now and then login again
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by ewosk: 12:53am On Jun 18, 2016
okay lets bomb n-power webmaster make them address the NYSC callup number field..... angry

eateam@galaxybackbone.com.ng
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Ebay14(m): 1:48am On Jun 18, 2016
D site has been modified.. D form is now on just one page and d nysc number can b edited but still it takes you back to home page when u click submit
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by topsco(m): 1:55am On Jun 18, 2016
Same here....wondering if app is successful
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Ebay14(m): 2:05am On Jun 18, 2016
topsco:
Same here....wondering if app is successful

I wonder just as much as u do. This thing has successfully wasted my 3 nights and subscription
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Temmytorpe2012(f): 2:48am On Jun 18, 2016
Hello pple,
Pls NYSc call no is it the number at the right side of the certificate or th one written with confirmation statment.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by saint047(m): 5:17am On Jun 18, 2016
Temmytorpe2012:
Hello pple,
Pls NYSc call no is it the number at the right side of the certificate or th one written with confirmation statment.
NYSC CALLUP NUMBER IS THE ONE WITH YOUR STATE OF SERVICE e.g DT/UNN/........
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by dafuturis(m): 10:02am On Jun 18, 2016
yesterday I discovered the format was no longer in five stages but on a single page, so I decided to fill in my details. I clicked submit only for me to be taken back to homepage after waiting for 3mins for it to confirm my registration.

clicked on apply to go back to registration page, refilled my details then I submitted. Next I was told my email, BVN has been used. Also all uploaded files appeared X in red ink. I have been checking my mail to see if I will get a registration confirmation message but none.

please! how do I solve this problem. I've been patient with the site all this while for this same reason.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by elosonservices(m): 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
The N-power job application is working perfectly now you can apply with us @ eloson business solution kwale.
Requirement.
Bvn,certificate,nysc,passport photograph.
Call me for assistance.
SSCE can also apply.
N-power is for every body.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Seeeeeeee: 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
elosonservices:

The N-power job application is working perfectly now you can apply with us @ eloson business solution kwale.
Requirement.
Bvn,certificate,nysc,passport photograph.
Call me for assistance.
SSCE can also apply.
N-power is for every body.
After applying do people get mail because av not gotten.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by elosonservices(m): 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
After applying do people get mail because av not gotten.
Few days from the day you applied.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by elosonservices(m): 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
dafuturis:
yesterday I discovered the format was no longer in five stages but on a single page, so I decided to fill in my details. I clicked submit only for me to be taken back to homepage after waiting for 3mins for it to confirm my registration.

clicked on apply to go back to registration page, refilled my details then I submitted. Next I was told my email, BVN has been used. Also all uploaded files appeared X in red ink. I have been checking my mail to see if I will get a registration confirmation message but none.

please! how do I solve this problem. I've been patient with the site all this while for this same reason.
do it today again the problem has been resolved.
Thanks for your patient
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by dafuturis(m): 11:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
elosonservices:
do it today again the problem has been resolved.
Thanks for your patient

OK. thanks
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by adecares(f): 6:44am On Jun 23, 2016
I applied successfully yesterday through my phone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Is Recruiting / Job Adverts: Nigerians Blast The Guardian Newspaper / 5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.