Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? (48847 Views)

Osinbajo Extends 2017 N-Power Application | N-Power Device Delivery To Commence / How Can I Cancel My N Power Application / N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by experimentist: 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
25k... mehn ...... na wa oo
this country.. angry angry
the money too small die for dis harsh economic era angry
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Seeeeeeee: 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hope say HND and Bsc no go get the same salary ooo i no like wetin them do for NYSC ooo
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by happney65: 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
omolola15 come and apply please..I take God beg una... grin grin
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Akinz0126(m): 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
Pls I need clarification on this programme is Nce holder also eligible?
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Feranmicharles(m): 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
What's d N power all bout pls I've been seeing this for some days now online...
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by mukhcech(m): 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
experimentist:

How much do you earn now?

5 Likes

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Elnino4ladies: 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
Finding it difficult
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by BNLR(m): 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
Went to a computer center to do some photocopy, at least within 15minutes, 7 people came to find out about the registration process. It is time for computer center to make money. The owner of the shop charging 1k for registration

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by experimentist: 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
mukhcech:

How much do you earn now?
my hand work dey fetch me not less than 35k/month.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by thomasthomas: 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
glamay:
And one man is there claiming that they have fulfilled their promises during the electioniary campaign. Creating jobs and paying Graduates 23k. Chai Naija my country, I weep for this country
What would you have done differently?

Talk is cheap, keep talking, I know your type! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
already working bro and i earn times 3 of this money...i cant quit my job just becase of 25k.. too small
experimentist:
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by cruz419(m): 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
Pls I saved at stage 4 to continue today but since morning I have been trying to continue with the link but it hasn't responded am so angry right wasted all my Data all day trying to complete d registration,,, can someone help out,, is dere still hope for me!!!
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Mariojane(f): 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
emperorchedda:
Nothing in Nigeria works straight

Just hope the server doesn't crash due to overcrowding and heavy number of jobless people trying to log in.

It's so sad to wake up discovering you're a Nigerian embarassed
why don't you try to sleep back if you will find yourself in US
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Mariojane(f): 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by poseidonsaiz(m): 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
princeofpeace22:
I can apply for you for free fast just send me your details wink

What and what is needed to apply abeg? Nd how??
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Agimor(m): 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
Youngzedd:

grin grin

60% of NL
You dey mind then. After bashing the initiator they will still go ahead and apply. Don't be suprise that most of them applied for the police job.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by thomasthomas: 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
chimah3:
In as much as people are desperate for jobs

Give them quality of what you can give your children!!

I hope Zahra Buhari has applied too o!!

Nonsense!!! undecided
I hope your house help and children will all attend the same school? grin grin grin

It's easier said than done!

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
25k... mehn ...... na wa oo
this country.. angry angry

You'll rather be jobless abi?
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by MVLOX(m): 7:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
I was in stage 2 trying to get into stage 3 wen d site started koloing yesterday so am stuck right nw plus the site no dey gree load again self....which kind wahala be dis self
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Omonoba1: 7:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Hope say HND and BSC no go collect the same salary ooo if HND collect 23,000 BSC suppose get 33,000 i no like wetin dem been do 4 NYSC oooo
why won't they collect same pay?? Ain't they gonna be doing thesame job

6 Likes

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Henrybright(m): 7:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
I have successfully registered
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Felaak47(m): 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
successfully applied since Monday. cool
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
Feranmicharles:
What's d N power all bout pls I've been seeing this for some days now online...

Nysc part 2... Not compulsory sha
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Ekakamba: 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
Only joblessness leads to this.
Don't you think as BSC holders we should create jobs rather than being slaves, hustling and discriminating as well? I weep for you. *Prepping for tomorrow work* lipsrsealed Besides what did you graduate with nicca? Oh First Class I guess cheesy grin
Seeeeeeee:
Hope say HND and BSC no go collect the same salary ooo if HND collect 23,000 BSC suppose get 33,000 i no like wetin dem been do 4 NYSC oooo

1 Like

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Seeeeeeee: 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
Omonoba1:
why won't they collect same pay?? Ain't they gonna be doing thesame job
Qualification not the same, salaries are paid base on qualification not work.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Seeeeeeee: 7:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ekakamba:
Don't you think as BSC holders we should create jobs rather than being slaves, hustling and discriminating as well? I weep for you. *Prepping for tomorrow work* lipsrsealed
Ikpa abadie?
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Victortee1(m): 7:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
BNLR:
Went to a computer center to do some photocopy, at least within 15minutes, 7 people came to find out about the registration process. It is time for computer center to make money. The owner of the shop charging 1k for registration
For Ogun State, Abk precisely, people are registering free! One sinator @least did something to help. lipsrsealed shocked

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by ernesterioo(f): 7:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
I registered Sunday Morning but dey haven't sent me my acknowledgement Mail , tried re registering it said details already exist _eppppppppppp, is thesame as I never register
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
emperorchedda:
Nothing in Nigeria works straight

Just hope the server doesn't crash due to overcrowding and heavy number of jobless people trying to log in.

It's so sad to wake up discovering you're a Nigerian embarassed
server overwhelmed already
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by dynicks(m): 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
plz is it possible for one to apply with his phone; Nd what r d requirements?
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Seeeeeeee: 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ekakamba:
Don't you think as BSC holders we should create jobs rather than being slaves, hustling and discriminating as well? I weep for you. *Prepping for tomorrow work* lipsrsealed Besides what did you graduate with nicca? Oh First Class I guess cheesy grin
You have HND sorry bro! Try direct entry
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by oghohenry(m): 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
I dey try apply since Sunday I never still fit apply.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Is Recruiting / Job Adverts: Nigerians Blast The Guardian Newspaper / 5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.