Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics (78590 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi At Bukky Wright Movie “Iwure Olofin” Premiere In Lagos / Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos / Ooni Ogunwusi At Ogun Drums Festival - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by Earth2Metahuman: 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
adedayourt:

pls ask ooo

cus i really wan know who culture epp
you probably don't know who culture epp because you are still in secondary school.. Now lemme educate a bit.

Call it generousity.

because western worlds embraced and market their culture to you, that's why you wanna wear suits instead of agbada or dashiki and whatever it is igbos wear today..
Or the Japanese marketing their otaku culture that makes you wanna watch anime.
The Chinese makes you wanna travel to forbidden city just to see where real kung fu began.
The Jews and Arabs marketing their way of life that makes you wanna shout Jesus and hit your head to the floor shouting Allah akbah.
Do you know how much British robbed you through cultural invasion?
Do you know how much Japanese make through their anime, or Japanese through the kung fu?
Let's not talk about how much you pay Saudi or Jerusalem government and literally beg to let them visit their country.

Now to the question, who culture EPP?
Culture brings tourism, tourism creates job and job creates good economy... Have you learnt something now?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by greall12(m): 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
What is ur business with the king. Do you vote for him. Or he promise you change?

abdul4new:
This king and Buhari I don't know really who like traveling pass infact both of them are like this ....
Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by shegra58: 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
ZUBY77:
Enough of this Oni post.
Tell him to bring fresh tomatoes for us on his way back.
Human beings don't survive on pictures.

And he should watch those Oyibo people, they don't like Monarchy in United States.
seems you're from that tribe where children wake their parent with free kick#jealousy# grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by Deilluminator(m): 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
Is that mockery? I just want to know
Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by seunfape(m): 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
This man can Waka. From Lagos to America
Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by Kaira333: 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
Kakamorufu:
e dey pain u
No and so?
Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by politicalpastor: 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
flexing the power that comes with the throne

Forget that thing. Na wash. Make him match line. Na. N ypd policeman go nake handcuffed for him hand. Forget that thing.
Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by Olukokosir(m): 8:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
drnairalov:
I dont get, why are they prostating is the Ooni a king? sad

At all, he is d elder brother of Adams oshiomole
Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by Limpo(m): 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
wink only God deserved my laying down
Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by adedayourt(m): 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
you probably don't know who culture epp because you are still in secondary school.. Now lemme educate a bit.

Call it generousity.

because western worlds embraced and market their culture to you, that's why you wanna wear suits instead of agbada or dashiki and whatever it is igbos wear today..
The Chinese makes you wanna travel to forbidden city just to see where real kung fu began.
The Jews and Arabs marketing their way of life that makes you wanna shout Jesus and hit your head to the floor shouting Allah akbah.
Do you know how much Japanese make through their anime, or Japanese through the kung fu?
Let's not talk about how much you pay Saudi or Jerusalem government and literally beg to let them visit their country.

Culture brings tourism, tourism creates job and job creates good economy... Have you learnt something now?

and wat is the state of that economy now undecided am sure u gonna bow ur head in pity for dat same economy. . . . pls wers d job created undecided wen ll u wake up from thy slumber son of man

given the epistle u jus wrote dis is the best ans u can come up with cry cry

again i ask
who culture epp undecided

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by mamawin(f): 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
ellacute45:
oni's wife and her mean face all the time undecided undecided
do you think she didn't know how d story of her life was told by all and sundry before she married the Oba? it's shame, I think
Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by junta007(f): 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
Good
Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by caracas: 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
Dont know why i Just Love this man
He is not like the ordinary Yoruba man.
He is So neat ,sophisticated not tribalistic at all.
Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by safarigirl(f): 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
nope

Its not an achievement
It just shows how we Yorubas cherish our culture to the extent that foreigner wanna be us unlike some culture where children wake their parent with sliding tackle grin

I know. Davido and Dele Momodu come to mind smiley
Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by geesilver(m): 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
Rilwayne001:
grin

A kii duro kiwon n'ife oooni!

A kii bere kiwon n'ife ooye!

And so I was wondering how else we are going to greet. Lol, we prostrate? What if I don't? shocked

U go receive fflogging be dat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by syjaye(m): 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
Eru oba ni mo ba, oba to. Long live the king.
Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by sunkoye: 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
EWAagoyin:
Yoruba tradition will never fade away
Proudly Yoruba
Proudly Omo ogun

Anyone that insult our oni. .. Sango lo mà wole tò
hummmm.... He who has seen the rage and battle of King Sango....will not join the ignorants to insult the mighty one of KOSO.

So let them be guided. cool
Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by Earth2Metahuman: 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
adedayourt:
[/b]

and wat is the state of that economy now undecided am sure u gonna bow ur head in pity for dat same economy. . . . pls wers d job created undecided wen ll u wake up from thy slumber son of man

given the epistle u jus wrote dis is the best ans u can come up with cry cry

again i ask
who culture epp undecided
I do not expect a kid to understand smiley

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by Earth2Metahuman: 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
safarigirl:
I know. Davido and Dele Momodu come to mind smiley
and how is the two related?
Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by rhektor(m): 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
EWAagoyin:
Proudly Yoruba
Proudly Omo ogun

Egbon koletoyen oooo cheesy
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by nickxtra(m): 10:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
I swear, this my sister no just fit this Oni as a wife
Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by EWAagoyin(m): 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
rhektor:

Egbon koletoyen oooo cheesy
grin cheesy grin
cool

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by Kakamorufu(m): 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
Kaira333:
No and so?
so stfu
Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by mekonglobal(m): 11:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
EWAagoyin:
Proudly Yoruba
Proudly Omo ogun

Taa gbafo there! But u can insult other people's king without been harm abi? Amadioha gbapokwa gi isi...anumpama.
Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by ZUBY77(m): 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
shegra58:
seems you're from that tribe where children wake their parent with free kick#jealousy# grin

Better than the tribe where I have to lie down and let another creature walk on me like God.
Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by Sunglow: 11:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
EWAagoyin:
Proudly Yoruba
Proudly Omo ogun

Fo.olishness!
Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by Karm16: 11:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
Sunglow:
Fo.olishness!

Jealous ibo.
Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by Karm16: 11:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
mekonglobal:

Taa gbafo there! But u can insult other people's king without been harm abi? Amadioha gbapokwa gi isi...anumpama.

All earthly kings are second to Ooni. Please put your rubbish king aside.
Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by mekonglobal(m): 11:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
Karm16:

All earthly kings are second to Ooni. Please put your rubbish king aside.

Insult no1 @ the bolded, so lets see who the oracle will strike first...those who live in glass house should not .........
Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by shegra58: 11:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
ZUBY77:

Better than the tribe where I have to lie down and let another creature walk on me like God.
learn how to show respect not only to your parent but to everyone who deserve it cos it's even the way of God. Note-you can even slap your own parent if you so wish no one will be surprise because that's your own culture or that's what they worth to u,for me my parents can sit on top of me because they deserve it#myparentcanrideme#
Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by biyiadewole(m): 11:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ko duro ko bere laa kiwon n'ife Ooni. Nitori pe Eni ba duro duro kiwon n'ife Ooni, ebora a bo l'aso

Rilwayne001:
grin

A kii duro kiwon n'ife oooni!

A kii bere kiwon n'ife ooye!

And so I was wondering how else we are going to greet. Lol, we prostrate? What if I don't? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by shegra58: 11:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:

Call it generousity.

excellent,just that most of indomie generation don't have sense of humor undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife / Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.