Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics (78585 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi At Bukky Wright Movie “Iwure Olofin” Premiere In Lagos / Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos / Ooni Ogunwusi At Ogun Drums Festival - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
sokera:
that is greetings , meaning you can't bow for your parents right ? Then you must be from the most disrespectful tribe in the world ... I never mention name ooooo...
tribal worrior am talking from the perspective of religion not tribe ..or tradition and if you think bowing parent is the sole proof of respect to them ..then you most be from the dumbest tribe in the world...i too no mention names
Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by opribo(m): 12:39am On Jun 15, 2016
The late Ooni, was never travelling everywhere, whenever he comes out you see power following him, the palace was sacred because ordinary mortals dont just walk in and out of the Oba's palace. He married many wives but I never heard any untoward record or comments about his wives.

Now this one has totally rubbished the throne first by bringing any strange women with questionable background and make them Olori for normal people to be prostrating for impossible. Since this Ooni came on-board the palace has been desecrated and opened up for where people come to take selfie and family pictures. Journalist now know the in and out of the palace so they write all sorts because they have seen it all. The palace and its inhabitants have now become daily trending issues on social media. This Ooni needs to be called to order that he has finished with Nigeria and now extending the smelliness abroad.
Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by Eluwilussit(m): 2:36am On Jun 15, 2016
EWAagoyin:
Yoruba tradition will never fade away
Proudly Yoruba
Proudly Omo ogun

Anyone that insult our oni. .. Sango lo mà wole tò

If this was the Obama of Benin or any other monarch, I am sure you people will condemn and ridicule them. grin
Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by Nobody: 4:28am On Jun 15, 2016
mamawin:
do you think she didn't know how d story of her life was told by all and sundry before she married the Oba? it's shame, I think
lol abi..
Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by shevchenko(m): 5:16am On Jun 15, 2016
2 people are going people .Nigerians always trying to be relevant
Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by Lucasbalo(m): 5:50am On Jun 15, 2016
Akoja360:
i only bow before God
Gbam.
Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by ageoniye56: 5:52am On Jun 15, 2016
Long life the Oni of Yoruba Omo Oduua all over the world

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by whiteeyes: 6:12am On Jun 15, 2016
Hey, did you guys notice the pp holding the Ooni's staff of office in the 1st and 5th pics? They aren't using bare hands to hold it but a part of their agbada. Hmmmm, abeg who fit help me explain. I fear tradition oh!
Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by jackpot(f): 6:15am On Jun 15, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
nope

Its not an achievement
It just shows how we Yorubas cherish our culture to the extent that foreigner wanna be us unlike some culture where children wake their parent with sliding tackle grin

lol. who does that shiii?
Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by Jay542(m): 6:54am On Jun 15, 2016
sukkot:
this is what a hungry oyibo looks like

They are just packaged and this isn't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by adedayourt(m): 7:22am On Jun 15, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
I do not expect a kid to understand smiley

oga ade u avnt ans my ques jare, stop covering tins up

who culture epp undecided
Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by Kakamorufu(m): 7:29am On Jun 15, 2016
mekonglobal:

Taa gbafo there! But u can insult other people's king without been harm abi? Amadioha gbapokwa gi isi...anumpama.
you are just pained. Amadioaha kor, amadiama ni. Iranu abasha
Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by Nathkem01(m): 7:47am On Jun 15, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
if u ask me na who I go ask......
I tire oo......I don't even get what he type sef.....

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by dasphinx1(m): 7:53am On Jun 15, 2016
9jacrip:

grin

An excerpt from the full version goes thus:

A kii duro kiwon nife Ooni, eru ni wan mu ni se.

A kii bere kiwon nife Ooye, ebo ni wan fi ni ru.

Na not to greet at all o.

I see you blood wink Omo Oodua wink
Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by GhaliNaaba(m): 9:50am On Jun 15, 2016
Kaira333:
Must he wear white?

Chineke ekwela ihe ajoo. See how they are lying in front of their fellow human being as if he is God. Anyway make una continue d worship na una sabi.
Your people no get authentic king you can call Paramount.
No strong and respected traditional institution that lasted 300 years there,
No great culture to be proud of,
Na leg dem dey use wake their papa.
Just accept Yoruba as una master and trail blazer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by GhaliNaaba(m): 9:51am On Jun 15, 2016
Kaira333:
Must he wear white?

Chineke ekwela ihe ajoo. See how they are lying in front of their fellow human being as if he is God. Anyway make una continue d worship na una sabi.
Your people no get authentic king you can call Paramount.
No strong and respected traditional institution that lasted 300 years there,
No great culture to be proud of,
Na leg dem dey use wake their papa.
Just accept Yoruba as una master and trail blazer.
Yoruba are very unique in every ramifications.
Happy I got married to a Yoruba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by GhaliNaaba(m): 10:00am On Jun 15, 2016
opribo:
The late Ooni, was never travelling everywhere, whenever he comes out you see power following him, the palace was sacred because ordinary mortals dont just walk in and out of the Oba's palace. He married many wives but I never heard any untoward record or comments about his wives.

Now this one has totally rubbished the throne first by bringing any strange women with questionable background and make them Olori for normal people to be prostrating for impossible. Since this Ooni came on-board the palace has been desecrated and opened up for where people come to take selfie and family pictures. Journalist now know the in and out of the palace so they write all sorts because they have seen it all. The palace and its inhabitants have now become daily trending issues on social media. This Ooni needs to be called to order that he has finished with Nigeria and now extending the smelliness abroad.
A man from primitive and cultureless tribe speaking.
This oonirisa is the blessing to this generation.
So you better have sober reflection on how best to improve your culture.
Yoruba are far far ahead by taking traditional institution to great level while you continue to watch in admiration and learn with respect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by Elebiju: 11:24am On Jun 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:
grin

A kii duro kiwon n'ife oooni!

A kii bere kiwon n'ife ooye!

And so I was wondering how else we are going to greet. Lol, we prostrate? What if I don't? shocked

Then you are Arobafin and you sure know what happens to Arobafin in the epistles of yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
ZUBY77:
Enough of this Oni post.
Tell him to bring fresh tomatoes for us on his way back.
Human beings don't survive on pictures.

And he should watch those Oyibo people, they don't like Monarchy in United States.

The ooni story don too much.

Obama go soon ban him like Nairaland Mods..

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by Kaira333: 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
Kakamorufu:
so stfu
Na u sabi
Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by gregyboy(m): 8:59am On Oct 28, 2016
Ronpet777:
Cool!I am proud of my culture... Emi o ni fi owo osi juwe ile baba mi. Long live d Yoruba Monarch!!!

sharap lying culture oduduwa sky diver
Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by gregyboy(m): 9:00am On Oct 28, 2016
Ronpet777:
Cool!I am proud of my culture... Emi o ni fi owo osi juwe ile baba mi. Long live d Yoruba Monarch!!!

sharap lying culture oduduwa sky diver oyibo from yoruba by ooni of ife...funny
Re: Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics by gregyboy(m): 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
attention attention oduduwa has just been added to d world longest climber in hisory from heaven to earth with also d higest diver in history from heaven to earth before i forget he has also be given another award for the most treaked man in the world from eastern part of world to west africa .and d new ooni of ife presently has just top it all he has been giving the most lied king on earth for the statement he made that oyinbo come from yorubas and a total award for the most lied traditions in the world goes to the yorubas pls u pple shld endevour to keep it up u are leading hmm biko
i wonder where all this lies are comming from biko i beg make una nor lie again my fone screen don break bcus of d lie make una rest una don win d competitiongringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife / Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.