Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

How To Run Airtel 2gb And 6gb Plans On 3g Networks (bypass 2g Network Limit) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Run Airtel 2gb And 6gb Plans On 3g Networks (bypass 2g Network Limit) (5056 Views)

How I Manage To Use My Airtel 2G Data Pack On 3G (PICS) / How To Use AIRTEL 2gb For 200 On 3g Normal Speed No App Needed Only Settings / How To Use Airtel 2GB And 6GB 2g Network Data On 3G Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Run Airtel 2gb And 6gb Plans On 3g Networks (bypass 2g Network Limit) by qloftdottk: 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
As known, Airtel released the cheapest data plans for internet users. The 6GB data which goes for N500 and the 2GB plan for N200. These plans would be on demand by most internet user, but the only limitation about this package is that you can only browse under 2G networks.
I’ve revealed subscription code for the New Airtel plan here, and most users are already mailing me on how they can easily bypass the 2G network limit on their devices. Right now, I got a working method on how the limitation can be lifted, and instead of browsing on 2G network, you can flex same package on 3G network.

The procedure I’m about revealing can be applicable on only rooted android devices. Please a moment of silence for iOS users... lolz don’t worry, I’ll still find a way to bypass the limitation on iPhone, so if you’re an iOS user, stay tuned or chech back on us later.

Of course, Rooted android phones, because we’re going to be doing little tweaking which requires root access, so if you haven’t rooted our android device, root it here. Once your android device is rooted, then you’re safe to implement the below procedure on your device.

What you need? Requirements
1. 3G/4G Speed Optimizer (Download here)
2. Script manager (Download here)
3. 3G Turbo Script changer (Download here)

4. Finally… your rooted android device

How to use the above requirements to bypass 2G network limit?

1. Firstly, launch the 3G/4G speed optimizer

2. After that, set the network speed to max, simply select 12/28/7

3. Next, tick download speed increase and tap on “Apply tweak”

4. Once you’ve applied tweak, simply reboot your device to apply changes

5. After that, launch the script manager app, download link provided above

6. Next, locate the 3G turbo script changer txt file you downloaded. The name of the file is “3GTurboChanger_Installer_Updated_3_test_11.sh.txt”

7. After that, grant permission to Superuser (that’s if your device is rooted) and run the script

8. Next, scroll up and make sure that settings is set to fastest so as you can get maximum 3G network connectivity on your device.

9. Finally, reboot your android device.

That’s all… once your device is rebooted; you can go to mobile network and switch to WCDMA Mode to enjoy data usage on 3G connectivity. There is an application, internet speed meter, it lets you monitor your internet speed on usage, download Internet speed monitor here and see how fast the airtel plan is on 3G network connection. If you encounter any difficulty during the process, please do let me know via comment section.

Source =http://freebrowsingvpn..com.ng/2016/06/how-to-run-airtel-2gb-and-6gb-plans-on.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Run Airtel 2gb And 6gb Plans On 3g Networks (bypass 2g Network Limit) by Stancity(m): 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
All this epistle just to use 3G

I think its better not to bother subscribing in the first place.
Re: How To Run Airtel 2gb And 6gb Plans On 3g Networks (bypass 2g Network Limit) by RHOTYME: 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
there is no wcdma on my phone. what I have on mobile network settings is (auto mode) I.e 2g/3g and 3g only. what do I do?

note, I set it in auto mode and its not working
Re: How To Run Airtel 2gb And 6gb Plans On 3g Networks (bypass 2g Network Limit) by kingDELE(m): 8:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
How much dem dey pay huna just to brick pple fone? U no post screenshots and u want us to beliv..... Lie lie.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Her Samsung Phone Explodes (photos) / How To Download More Than 5mb Using Opera Mini 6 (blackberry) / Free Iphone Carrier And Sim-lock Status For Only Iphone4-6 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.