Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano (23818 Views)

Kogi State University Sent Their Medical Students Packing From Their Hostel / Bowen University Students Who Fought, Sent Out Of Their Hostel (Photos) / Aminu Gamawa Bags Doctorate Degree At Harvard Law School,US.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano by amtaken(f): 4:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
Can some people force that water down Buhari's throat?
Re: The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano by princechiemekam(m): 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
Na Buhari pure water,so make una drink am as Akwuya way una B...talk shitt wit me u are on ur own . Bleep u
ellagal:
What?? shocked is this kunu or palm wine?? God help us in Nigeria
Re: The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano by nkpommpko(m): 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
How can?
Re: The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano by benji93: 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
Pacifyre:
Help! See The Water Supplied To The Hostel At Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Kano

This is very sad, and this is happening in a foremost Nigerian University teaching hospital. This puts the health of students at risk. I'm a 500 LEVEL medical radiography student at BUK and currently at the Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Kano. With different epidemics such as cholera, typhoid etc knocking at our doors in this country, this is the last thing students should be exposed to. I don't know what to make of it. It's just so sad that this country does not regard human lives. May God help us.
Use your common sense now. Nothing do am now. Na mineral water.
Re: The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano by hustler86(m): 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2016
The home of the former CBN governor HRH ... Anyways in this life it is all Man by himself and GOD for us all.
Re: The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano by ernecy(m): 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
Op what is wrong with u now, u fetched from the fura tap, try the the one at the small gate for water.. grin grin cheesy
Re: The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
ellagal:
What?? shocked is this kunu or palm wine?? God help us in Nigeria

grin you really funny.it seems you are a regular with palm wine grin

1 Like

Re: The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano by Danlami98: 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
Pacifyre:
Help! See The Water Supplied To The Hostel At Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Kano

This is very sad, and this is happening in a foremost Nigerian University teaching hospital. This puts the health of students at risk. I'm a 500 LEVEL medical radiography student at BUK and currently at the Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Kano. With different epidemics such as cholera, typhoid etc knocking at our doors in this country, this is the last thing students should be exposed to. I don't know what to make of it. It's just so sad that this country does not regard human lives. May God help us.
No it's a bloody lie,i'm working in AKTH but me i didn't know when did this thing happen,please this student supply his name for more clarification
Re: The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
H
Re: The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano by ishabablessing: 7:29am On Feb 08, 2018
Pls is there a postgraduate hostel inside the hospital?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Modibo Adama University Yola (mautech) / My HOD Was Sacked For Defending The Rights Of Members Of His Department / Please Is Neco Gce Still On? What Is The Price & Where Can I Get It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.