Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano (23816 Views)

Kogi State University Sent Their Medical Students Packing From Their Hostel / Bowen University Students Who Fought, Sent Out Of Their Hostel (Photos) / Aminu Gamawa Bags Doctorate Degree At Harvard Law School,US.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano by MrkenOkonkwo(m): 10:07am On Jun 15, 2016
Donnetimmy:
not new here in oau

Stfu! The water in oau is not as worse as this. You get eyes at all?
Re: The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano by MrkenOkonkwo(m): 10:07am On Jun 15, 2016
Donnetimmy:
not new here in oau

Stfu! The water in oau is not as worse as this. You get eyes at all?
Re: The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano by Samtoby(m): 10:08am On Jun 15, 2016
fortunechy:
na wetin buharia caused
Buhari is now the one supplying Water abi??...

1 Like

Re: The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano by ORIGENAL(m): 10:08am On Jun 15, 2016
I will not supprise for anytin i see in dis Change
Re: The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano by oojehshez(f): 10:09am On Jun 15, 2016
it is well...God bless nigeria

na God go help us
Re: The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano by damola311: 10:11am On Jun 15, 2016
Shebi na North? Dem know say you like kunu, fura de nunu..... so Dem mix am with water... Na the result be that
Re: The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano by Ahmeduana(m): 10:14am On Jun 15, 2016
Pacifyre:
Help! See The Water Supplied To The Hostel At Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Kano

This is very sad, and this is happening in a foremost Nigerian University teaching hospital. This puts the health of students at risk. I'm a 500 LEVEL medical radiography student at BUK and currently at the Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Kano. With different epidemics such as cholera, typhoid etc knocking at our doors in this country, this is the last thing students should be exposed to. I don't know what to make of it. It's just so sad that this country does not regard human lives. May God help us.
NOT akth ALONE THE WHOLE KANO THAT IS HOW THE COMING OUT OF TAP IS, EVEN THE ONE ARE HOLDING IS EVEN CLEAN COMPARE TO WHAT WE ARE FETCHING IN SHARADA, I WONDER WHAT THEY USE THE BUDGET OF MINISTRY OF WATER RESOURCES FOR, AND THE GOVERNOR DON'T JUST CONCERN IF THE WHOLE KANO RESIDENTS DIED OF CHOLERA OR ANY DEADLY EPIDEMIC.

1 Like

Re: The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano by DannyJ19(m): 10:14am On Jun 15, 2016
Lies
Re: The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano by Realdeals(m): 10:16am On Jun 15, 2016
Picture of the tap or I don't believe it. Besides how often do you have this kind of water supply. It could be a coincidence that you open the tap when cleaning is been done.
Re: The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano by mecussey(m): 10:20am On Jun 15, 2016
ellagal:
What?? shocked is this kunu or palm wine?? God help us in Nigeria

..but there was a time water turned to palmy...so whats the big deal
Re: The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano by MCeeShort(m): 10:21am On Jun 15, 2016
Is that thing IZAL or what?, because it can't be water.
Somebody needs to get a sack letter for this!!!
Re: The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano by babayega(m): 10:22am On Jun 15, 2016
I'm a 500 LEVEL medical radiography student at BUK and currently at the Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Kano.
Why expose yourself like that? Too much details.
Re: The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano by ariyoola(m): 10:25am On Jun 15, 2016
akashi01:
Blessing in disquise...
Lol

OP run go buy sugar come...free kunu
Re: The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano by danxzy: 10:36am On Jun 15, 2016
i dont have anything to say

Re: The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano by chrisskynet(m): 10:46am On Jun 15, 2016
if u baf wit dis wan, u go get kro kro for priick ni... even if u use am wash u fit get leprosy for hand ni..
Re: The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano by amokeme(f): 10:52am On Jun 15, 2016
Ahmeduana:

NOT akth ALONE THE WHOLE KANO THAT IS HOW THE COMING OUT OF TAP IS, EVEN THE ONE ARE HOLDING IS EVEN CLEAN COMPARE TO WHAT WE ARE FETCHING IN SHARADA, I WONDER WHAT THEY USE THE BUDGET OF MINISTRY OF WATER RESOURCES FOR, AND THE GOVERNOR DON'T JUST CONCERN IF THE WHOLE KANO RESIDENTS DIED OF CHOLERA OR ANY DEADLY EPIDEMIC.
the whole kano Just say sharada and it's environs. I stay in kano and iv never seen anything like this mbok!
Re: The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano by andreernest28(m): 10:53am On Jun 15, 2016
Guy i dont believe ur story man,show us the sources of ur water we will all believe you.BUHARI HATERS
Re: The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano by samlex21(m): 10:59am On Jun 15, 2016
Abeg dis one nah Institution no be University.
Re: The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano by nnamdibig(m): 11:01am On Jun 15, 2016
The rich & political class in the state are more interested in implementing sharia law.
Re: The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano by henryadex(m): 11:16am On Jun 15, 2016
It could be the presence of too much chlorination
Re: The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano by danasjoe1: 11:17am On Jun 15, 2016
This confirm kunu or sapele palm wine,I'm not surprise na change we dey so everything is now possible in nigeria..
Re: The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano by Oghumu1(m): 11:23am On Jun 15, 2016
Op that's kunu and not water. Don't lie on the school's management. No matter how dirty a water is it can never look like that
Re: The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano by cutekhalifa(m): 11:25am On Jun 15, 2016
Pacifyre:

This is very sad, and this is happening in a foremost Nigerian University teaching hospital. This puts the health of students at risk. I'm a 500 LEVEL medical radiography student at BUK and currently at the Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Kano. With different epidemics such as cholera, typhoid etc knocking at our doors in this country, this is the last thing students should be exposed to. I don't know what to make of it. It's just so sad that this country does not regard human lives. May God help us.
landlocked desert region they are cursed from all angle, gringringrin

this one resemble Tombo
Re: The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano by pearl4eva: 11:28am On Jun 15, 2016
O boy see correct pami
grin
Re: The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano by adejaresalami1(m): 11:34am On Jun 15, 2016
You gotta be kidding me!!....op this is kunu aya now grin grin
Re: The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano by gqboyy(m): 11:40am On Jun 15, 2016
Op why are you lying?.
Re: The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano by Nnemaranma(f): 11:57am On Jun 15, 2016
What I see here is palm wine not water. Wow! Kano state where palm wine runs in the tap. Mahnn enjoy it while it lasts o. This doesn't happen everywhere.
Re: The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano by zikray: 1:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
Na tea be this abi wetin...na waooo undecided
Pacifyre:

Re: The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano by Ahmed3rdjuly: 1:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
It is common in Kano for over 20 years i have experienced this. With only one river supplying the whole city during raining season the water supplied is always full of sediments
The state has to do more to make the water cleaner
Re: The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
Lai mohammed everywhere!!! See lie... i dey inside AKTH ryt now!
Re: The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano by Eminentsaint(m): 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
Is that water or kunu?
Re: The Water Supplied To Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Hostel, Kano by oc2fish: 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
When all the money needed for the teaching hospital were allocated to
Aso-rock clinic you dey form, enjoy the CHAIN.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My HOD Was Sacked For Defending The Rights Of Members Of His Department / Please Is Neco Gce Still On? What Is The Price & Where Can I Get It / Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.