Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: (33714 Views)

People Are Saying This Is The Best Case To Buy For Iphone. / WHATSAPP TRICK: How To Unblock Yourself If Someone Blocked You / My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by photoshoot(m): 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
kayalla:

the post was not about whites. ''GAYS''

Banana, don't you know what it means to cite example?
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by tosinjay(m): 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
bezimo:

If God didnt hate them for their lifestyle why where they killed and their cities destroyed. Dont try to water down evil call it for what it is.
Does God Change? What he has done before, is that a reflection of his nature?

For an Atheist, God speaking about them said "A fool said in his heart that there is no God".In due time they would know if he exist or not.

Besides you are free to allow wicked people that want to destroy you live long while you address the spirit behind them, the God I know speaking of judgement against wickedness said "suffer not a witch to live".He knows why he said so.So are you more holy and loving than God.

Its Christians like you that becomes cheap victims of the wickedness of the enemy as propagated by his foot soldiers who are witches, demonic occultist and wizards.Its people like you who dont realise life is battle field not some funfare.

I am not a person who wishes gay folks death.No, I am only saying there are things folks do that is hated by heaven and can bring diverse consequences.
Take a sit bro and let's end this, someone who you don't know his view, never assume for him. Can't be arguing with you. So you're telling me that am not calling gay evil huh? For real? Just go sit down, we no get talk!!
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by kayalla(f): 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
photoshoot:

Banana, don't you know what it means to cite example?

cheesy
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by cooljude(m): 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
BavarianLad:
I'm not the one that made the hate statement.

I only said the guy stated his opinion and doesn't deserve a ban for that.

A lot of us has said many irritant things against Islam. People openly say I hate Islam and Muslims but I'm yet to see someone get banned for that. Why the double standards? Why do we like to follow the bandwagon? Most you guys here hate gays but just to appear civilised, you won't say it. But does it make any difference hating people but not say it and hating people but say it to let those you hate and everyone else know?

People say I hate Barcelona fans, I hate Chelsea fans, who has been banned for that.
Firstly, I don't hate gays, many a times in Nigeria, when they see you as an effeminate guy they tag you a gay. I had a primary school classmate called Godspower, he has always been girlish from crèche class, but he is a nice guy but people always speculated about his sexual orientation. whether he is gay or not, I honestly don't care but I respect him for who he his. if they were to ask me to vote for legalisation of homosexuality, I would vote against it but it doesn't mean I would start throwing hatred at people.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by gibzzhd: 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nigerian and gay stories be like bread and butter.meanwhile most of the are either fucking or been bleeped by their genders.just hide your head in shame instead of bringing up your head for a ridicule.straight on the road gay on the bed.I'm so used to all these straights that love SEX in any form.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by cooljude(m): 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
BavarianLad:
I'm not the one that made the hate statement.

I only said the guy stated his opinion and doesn't deserve a ban for that.

A lot of us has said many irritant things against Islam. People openly say I hate Islam and Muslims but I'm yet to see someone get banned for that. Why the double standards? Why do we like to follow the bandwagon? Most you guys here hate gays but just to appear civilised, you won't say it. But does it make any difference hating people but not say it and hating people but say it to let those you hate and everyone else know?

People say I hate Barcelona fans, I hate Chelsea fans, who has been banned for that.
Firstly, I don't hate gays, I understand that you feel that they are protecting gays which irritates you. my reply was that his comment came at the wrong time, knowing fully well that 49 persons died in a gay bar. Facebook and it's management would also love to show that they as one of the leading social site would curtail the hatred people feel toward gays. so him saying the world is coming to an end his just myopic.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by teamchocolate: 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
God doesnt hate gets

God hates homosexuality....
donkross1:

God hates gays.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by photoshoot(m): 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
kayalla:

cheesy

kayalla:
i dont like gays i dont hate them, i dont even have any close friend who is gay. if thats wat the person choose to be or do its their lives, as long as it doesnt affect the economy or disturb other people beliefs,like Muslims do these days them we re all ok with that. i havent heard or seen a gay kill someone becos they re not gay. they do their thing.
so stop the ''hate''

I think you are a lesbian, banana undecided
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by EllisMorgan(f): 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
Psylas:
you are wrong go and do you your research

If the Christian God need respect He should respect human right 1st
Look, let me tell u something.
Believe it or not. Nobody, I repeat nobody is born gay. Pen!s is meant for the Vagina and vice versa. Anything other than this is falsehood.

Science is man and man is science. Man can choose to twist science to suit his argument. So pls dnt tell me to do any research.

I believe in God and I believe in d bible. Guess what, my bible teaches me I was made in d very image of God, and God ain't gay. Deal with it.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by kayalla(f): 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
photoshoot:

I think you are a lesbian, banana undecided

after reading this post u still think ama lesbian people, God will judge u (Mam P's voice) cheesy
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by photoshoot(m): 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
kayalla:

after reading this post u still think ama lesbian people, God will judge u (Mam P's voice) cheesy

So you like men abi? undecided
You Nigeria?

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by photoshoot(m): 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by photoshoot(m): 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
EllisMorgan:

Believe it or not. Nobody, I repeat nobody is born gay. Pen!s is meant for the Vagina and vice versa. Anything other than this is falsehood.

Science is man and man is science. Man can choose to twist science to suit his argument. So pls dnt tell me to do any research.

I believe in God and I believe in d bible. Guess what, my bible teaches me I was made in d very image of God, and God ain't gay. Deal with it.

So bae, have you found your missing peniis ribs angry

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by cococandy(f): 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
Couldn't have said it better.
RaggedyAnn:

He lets them live. So should you.
He lets the same sun shine on them that shines on you.
It may be clear "what" God hates, but you can never know "who" God hates. So do not condemn anyone to condemn yourself. He has given you a commandment to love, so do that.
You're going to have to love the pretty ones and the ugly ones too
It's not always going to be easy, but that's on you.
Ask for more compassion to keep His commandment.
Whenever you're in doubt about how compassionate you need to be to so-called "sinners" ask yourself: What would Christ have done?
You'll find that there is no room for hatefulness and judgement; only love, tolerance, forgiveness.
Don't make a monster out of yourself because you're presuming to fight God's battles.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by kayalla(f): 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
photoshoot:

So you like men abi? undecided
You Nigeria?

this picture is cary and funny.
yes i am nigerian
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Kondomatic(m): 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
kayalla:

gay is a crime in Nigeria, ok, wat about rape, child marriage and child fvckings... should we hate and kill those that marry children or why re we not killing them?
I hate rapists and pedophiles.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by photoshoot(m): 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
kayalla:

this picture is cary and funny.
yes i am nigerian

Is it? The child looks like one we could give produce if you weren't a lesbian undecided
what state do you reside?
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Image123(m): 7:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
Kondomatic:
I hate rapists and pedophiles.

Why? Respect them, they have family that love them. If you look at nature, you will see them plenty. Cock and hen,cockroach, lizard, is all over in natural thing. hehehehehehehe, never has an argument been more misplaced.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Lazlow: 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
TheFLIRT:

Why use the present continuous tense? Stop acting too smart. Evil things still befall the righteous. When it's time for rapture, God will remember His own people. And unrepentant fagggots ain't gonna be among them!
But hateful bigots will be among them?
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by cosade(m): 10:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
Damsonkc:

A child is not old enough to decide on what matters in his life. Rapists do not ask for your consent. Politicians do not ask for your consent to loot public funds. What is wrong in two consenting adults falling in love?

Personally, I don't have problem with two consenting LGBT adults falling in love and getting married, as it is being done in the West. If it pleases them. But do you think it is morally right for such couples to adopt children?
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Psylas(m): 6:42am On Jun 16, 2016
EllisMorgan:

most of those gays killed are Christians and they believe in God too, the Pope supports gay right, how are you sure that God is not gay or they don't practice Gay in heaven, apart from human are you saying some heavenly creatures are women? we all know the Christian God is male and all angels are males, anyway I don't believe the bible because it doesn't make sense,

I also believe the tongue and fingers are also meant for the vagina because I make use of them, I know you don't see it as sin when men Bleep women through the anus instead of vagina,
God hates Mouth Action
God hatec tit job etc

I'M A FREE THINKER FOR LIFE!!!

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by DuduParaPara: 6:52am On Jun 16, 2016
Any gay person is lost
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Kondomatic(m): 8:05am On Jun 16, 2016
Image123:

Why? Respect them, they have family that love them. If you look at nature, you will see them plenty. Cock and hen,cockroach, lizard, is all over in natural thing. hehehehehehehe, never has an argument been more misplaced.
I tire for people
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Aniwhyte(m): 8:06am On Jun 16, 2016
refiner:

...gringringrin...

naija never seize to amaze me!
God forbid you, you be real nairaland. Just in a space of 6months and 6,000+ posts.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Nobody: 1:54am On Jun 18, 2016
donkross1:

God hates gays.
kayalla:

What makes u think God doesnt hate u?
donkross1:

Because I speak to him everyday
teamchocolate:
God doesnt hate gays, man
God hates homosexuality....

grin! Heh.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by kjhova(m): 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
ajibowo11:

then he should grease ur ass

I really can't place your comment. If I was gay and he greases me as you seem to suggest, how does that harm you or anyone enough for you to end up like the bloke who grabbed assault rifles and downed 49 people in Orlando?

And as I am not gay, i still do find it odd that you seem to suggest that every gay person is automatically a s.ex abuse threat to every straight fellow. This, I believe, is where you err on ignorance and bigotry.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by ajibowo11(m): 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
kjhova:

I really can't place your comment. If I was gay and he greases me as you seem to suggest, how does that harm you or anyone enough for you to end up like the bloke who grabbed assault rifles and downed 49 people in Orlando?

And as I am not gay, i still do find it odd that you seem to suggest that every gay person is automatically a s.ex abuse threat to every straight fellow. This, I believe, is where you err on ignorance and bigotry.
hmmm all what u typed was nice bt u are a threat to human if u were a gay man,if i were to be ur friend i can never sleep alone in a room with u for u not to force ur dick in my ass so do u understand u are a threat to men now so pls stop it satan was not even a gay he aproach the naked eve instead of the naked adam so who are u learning this from
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by hervin(m): 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
BavarianLad:
Which abusive father? I am the one that gave that instance so don't make it seem like I don't watch movies. A lot of children has said it to their dads not because they got abused but because they got harshly corrected, were not allowed to have what they want or because their dad has been away from the family for a long time just because of their commitment to their jobs.

So I can't say I hate someone or people but you can wish me death by hanging?

See why I always thought some Nigerians are nothing but bandwagons who have no mind of their own. With this your post it's either you're gay or you are just a fellow with no mind trying to appear as civilised.

Who is gay? Steve Jobs that got married to about 3 women or Straight Charles Babbage?

Look, I detest homosexual activities, I hate that people I know are gay but I don't hate them. I hate people because I don't like them not because they are gay. And if someone hates people because they are gay, I respect that decision. We have all got the min of our own so whoever doesn't understand that can go to hell.

But you're being hypocritical sad He spoke with a mind of his own but you nonchalantly wrote it off cause it doesn't agree with yours. Yet you want others to respect your own views on the issue. Smh.

Steve Jobs isn't the CEO of Apple. He's late (God bless his soul). The incumbent is Tim Cook, an openly gay man. I recommend soul searching and a little bit of rational thinking to cure this malady you call your opinion angry angry grin
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by hervin(m): 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
OKorowanta:

Devil's creation.
I go finish full knife for dia throat if I catch one.
Hate is understatement.

Are you saying the Devil created man? undecided. Just trying to establish a connection here and not an ethnic battle. You're Igbo I suppose. Likely pro-Biafra. So tell me, would it be nice for someone to kill you and your kinsmen cause you're Igbo? Won't you cry out if you feel marginalized? So what makes you different from those LGBT people? Aren't they humans? As long as they haven't killed or made any direct attempt on your life, you shouldn't initiate physical contact. Religion doesn't preach violence.

I just hope you understand the point I'm trying to pass across here.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by hervin(m): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ejanla11:

always remember cancer of the anus please.

I hope you chide the chronic womanizers and fuckboys. Gonorrhea, HIV, Herpes and all other STI's are real grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions / 5 Phone Design That Will Leave You Speechless / I've Forgotten My Transfer Pin On Glo. How Do I Get It Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.