Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: (33711 Views)

People Are Saying This Is The Best Case To Buy For Iphone. / WHATSAPP TRICK: How To Unblock Yourself If Someone Blocked You / My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by BavarianLad: 9:41am On Jun 15, 2016
AreaFada2:
Dude, take correction. So you model your behaviour on kids you see in Hollywood films? Face reality man. Kids can kill people and go almost scot free, you cannot.

In the West if in the heat of an argument you say "I hate you" to anyone and people witnessed it. Months later the person is murdered and you have no iron clad alibi, your chances of being jailed for it are very high. Especially if your unlucky to have been in the area in the period matching possible time of death. Chose your words carefully.

Facebook was created by people in a gay dominated (most secretly gay but very influential) place. If you don't like it, look for one created by anti-gay people.
I'm not the one that made the hate statement.

I only said the guy stated his opinion and doesn't deserve a ban for that.

A lot of us has said many irritant things against Islam. People openly say I hate Islam and Muslims but I'm yet to see someone get banned for that. Why the double standards? Why do we like to follow the bandwagon? Most you guys here hate gays but just to appear civilised, you won't say it. But does it make any difference hating people but not say it and hating people but say it to let those you hate and everyone else know?

People say I hate Barcelona fans, I hate Chelsea fans, who has been banned for that.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by ttmacoy: 9:42am On Jun 15, 2016
They relate because they are both a of discrimination same as discriminating against people based on religion, tribe etc.

That's why companies in America and the west have policies that they employ with no discrimination based on age, sex, religion, etc. That are all forms of discrimation.

Kondomatic:
How do the two relate?

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by BavarianLad: 9:43am On Jun 15, 2016
Codyt:

Afterall mark Zuckerberg owns the site not you. That means u post anything in line with what he wants... You're fuming unnecessarily man.

A lot of us has said many irritant things against Islam. People openly say I hate Islam and Muslims but I'm yet to see someone get banned for that. Why the double standards? Why do we like to follow the bandwagon? Most you guys here hate gays but just to appear civilised, you won't say it. But does it make any difference hating people but not say it and hating people but say it to let those you hate and everyone else know?

People say I hate Barcelona fans, I hate Chelsea fans, who has been banned for that.

I'm not even a Facebook user.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 15, 2016
Jeffy1206:
He use the word HATE which is too strong for this moment we are in... Why don't you try to talk sense into those gays rather than hating them? Jesus loves all and not few... My few words.
Hate abi? I will post it & get back
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Damsonkc(m): 9:43am On Jun 15, 2016
BavarianLad:
What is this animal instance?
From a neutral point of view, are men supposed to accept homosexuality because it is common with some animals? Thought man is allegedly higher than them just as you pointed out? So are we supposed to chew grasses on road sides or carnivorously consume flesh because it's common with some animals? As a higher specie, are we suppose to import an anomaly from lower species as a part of our life? Because cannibalism is common with some animals, we should not hate cannibalism in humans?
This is unbelievable, since when did activities of animals start been our yardstick in choosing what to hate, accept and ignore in humans?

Who gives a fúck about Cook? I don't like him not because he's gay but because I have nothing to like about him. I like songs by Sam Smith and his songs are making me like him even though he is gay. I like Ian McKellen even before I found out he's gay, yet my likeness for him has not diminished a bit. That's who I am.

As for your right to opinion stance, I consider it a hypocritical one. I don't quite understand how you believe that I or any other person don't have the right to say I hate or we hate someone or people because they're something I or we, don't like. Yet you think you have the right to tell me to hang myself for pointing out the double standards.
What is more Hateful, I hate you or go and die?

Pointing out the animals was an example to show to the people who I've heard countlessly bash gays with the argument that it is not natural. They are always quick to tell us that we should point out two male dogs having sex.

Tell someone they [b]
BavarianLad:
From a neutral point of view, are men supposed to accept homosexuality because it is common with some animals? Thought man is allegedly higher than them just as you pointed out? So are we supposed to chew grasses on road sides or carnivorously consume flesh because it's common with some animals? As a higher specie, are we suppose to import an anomaly from lower species as a part of our life? Because cannibalism is common with some animals, we should not hate cannibalism in humans?
This is unbelievable, since when did activities of animals start been our yardstick in choosing what to hate, accept and ignore in humans?

Who gives a fúck about Cook? I don't like him not because he's gay but because I have nothing to like about him. I like songs by Sam Smith and his songs are making me like him even though he is gay. I like Ian McKellen even before I found out he's gay, yet my likeness for him has not diminished a bit. That's who I am.

As for your right to opinion stance, I consider it a hypocritical one. I don't quite understand how you believe that I or any other person don't have the right to say I hate or we hate someone or people because they're something I or we, don't like. Yet you think you have the right to tell me to hang myself for pointing out the double standards.

Pointing out the animals was an example to show to the people who I've heard countlessly bash gays with the argument that it is not natural. They are always quick to tell us that we should point out two male dogs having sex.

Tell someone they [/b]
BavarianLad:

Telling someone they CAN GO hang themselves is not the same as telling them to Go hang themselves. In the first instance, they are given a choice. They may decide not to.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by BavarianLad: 9:44am On Jun 15, 2016
UjSizzle:

You are going to compare the comments from a child, irrational as their behaviour can be with a full grown adult capable of acting on his emotions?

Wow. undecided

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by BavarianLad: 9:46am On Jun 15, 2016
WhiskeyTangoFox:

I detest homosexual activities, but jst shut ur mouth cos u sound really one dimensional. Ur comment was wrong and directed at a certain group of pple. One might not like a specific black man which is no one's business but saying u hate "black men" is a different thing entirely. And ur analogy with kids and their dad was jst a big embarrassment. Accept ur mistake, move on and avoid it in d future
Who the hell are you to tell me to shut my mouth and not say what I want to say? But you can open your wild mouth to announce to the whole world that your a gay.

Which of my comment?That's why I said all of you follows the bandwagon.

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by zainabxel(f): 9:48am On Jun 15, 2016
donkross1:

And I think you are a hypocritical coward.
yawns!!! is that the 'dealing with me' haba, put some efforts now, are you shy?
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 15, 2016
TheFLIRT:

Can you outrightly say you're proud to be gay?

Yes.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by OKorowanta: 9:55am On Jun 15, 2016
Techsupport:

People like u end up having gay children or maybe u are a closet gay.

Supporting Gays won't give you free visa to America.
U are lucky not being from Mugabe's country.
Ekpa!
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by ttmacoy: 9:56am On Jun 15, 2016
Which bible do you read?

Don't you know the section in hell for thieves, corrupt people, fornicators etc has AC while the section for gay people is blazing hot?

Orikinla:
[size=20pt]Why did you say that?
Are you holier than gays, ye fornicators, adulterers, liars and hypocrites![/size].
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by wizflower(f): 10:02am On Jun 15, 2016
Damsonkc:

A child may hate an abusive father but that does not mean he hates all fathers. Saying you hate gays is very stupid and myopic of you. If you had one bad experience with a gay man, it still doesn't justify generalizing and saying you hate gays. You use a computer that was invented by a gay man, you use an iPhone whose CEO is a gay man. You adore celebrities you do not know are gay. Look at people for what they are and not what they do in their bedrooms. You can go hang yourself if you wanna keep up with the mindless hate.
. Sorry to ask are you a gay?....
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by kf147: 10:03am On Jun 15, 2016
Howmon:
Nigerians and busy bodying, what has someone being gay got to do with you. The moment we start minding our business a bit more the better for us. Saying you hate someone is just over th
e top "hate"
this is why the world is in crisis today.something will be going wrong and you will say it does not concern you.you mind your business but soon that singular act will consume the whole world if not corrected.BK started and some people said it is not my business but today it is the business of the whole world to end BK.let learn to call a spade a spade.Gay is demonic.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by wizflower(f): 10:04am On Jun 15, 2016
Damsonkc:

A child may hate an abusive father but that does not mean he hates all fathers. Saying you hate gays is very stupid and myopic of you. If you had one bad experience with a gay man, it still doesn't justify generalizing and saying you hate gays. You use a computer that was invented by a gay man, you use an iPhone whose CEO is a gay man. You adore celebrities you do not know are gay. Look at people for what they are and not what they do in their bedrooms. You can go hang yourself if you wanna keep up with the mindless hate.
. Sorry to ask are you a gay?....Why are you so concerned about them
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by wizflower(f): 10:05am On Jun 15, 2016
Damsonkc:

. Sorry to ask are you a gay?....Why are you so concerned about them. It's his opinion and mind and the last I remember, we have freedom of speech. Me I hate Ora soup, my opinion.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by EbiJUNIRO(m): 10:06am On Jun 15, 2016
lifezone247:
Op you still dey do facebook? That thing is boring.

I'm also seeing it like dat these dayz o
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by helenCruz(f): 10:08am On Jun 15, 2016
donkross1:

Usually I don't do this but ima give you the pleasure.

I am a bloody gurdy freaking sinner, I sin every minute. Let me remind you of someone who was also a bloody sinner like me many years ago, his name's Lot (am sure you know his story). You know the funniest thing? Even as a sinner that he was, he still pleaded with the angels that wanted to destroy sodom and gomorrah not to destroy the city. Does that mean anything to you? He was a sinner but the angels still stayed in his house, he wasn't destroyed, why? The bloody gays were destroyed, you know why? Because they were disgusting.

God took his time to send his angels to Sodom and gomorrah just because of fagots and you say all sins are the same.

lot pleaded that they not be destroyed not judged..he didn't hate them. instead of hating, shouldn't we rather pray for their souls?

with d amount of hate in most pple, do you think they wud actually plead with God to spare their lives?

that's where most of us got it wrong..most pple here hate gays so much they wouldn't mind having them killed..is that what lot did?
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Psylas(m): 10:10am On Jun 15, 2016
shogotermies:
This night I observe that am unable to login to Facebook on my FB app,till I realise my account was made unavailable for saying I HATE GAAY.
Am just thinking what's this world turning to. screenshot below
they want to avoid another shootings

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Damsonkc(m): 10:11am On Jun 15, 2016
wizflower:
. Sorry to ask are you a gay?....Why are you so concerned about them. It's his opinion and mind and the last I remember, we have freedom of speech. Me I hate Ora soup, my opinion.

I am straight. My friend who was gay nearly took his life because of the way we treated him. This changed my life and view towards gay people. I had to come to terms with the fact that I was really stupid for ridiculing him. What if he had died? I don't think I'd be able to live with myself. Now, I know better and I am willing to go any length to defend them, so far the gay person is not a rapist.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Psylas(m): 10:16am On Jun 15, 2016
Damsonkc:

gbam

some people don't understand

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Psylas(m): 10:17am On Jun 15, 2016
irondome:

You don't have to like Gays, but HATE is a strong word.

I have spent the last 5 years of my life outside the country and I completely disliked being treated specially because of my skin color. However, this realization has greatly impacted my disposition to people from other race, ethnic group, religion, gender, age group, etc. I have learned to respect people's beliefs and preferences without condescension.

you are right

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by shogotermies(m): 10:17am On Jun 15, 2016
with all this comments, nothing can make me like one, what made God destroy sodom and Gomorrah,is it not this same gayism .
And we can see,what's happening to countries who do gay, its all disaster.

To all gays everywhere in the world, have learnt to stop hating you,but you have to turn from it,there is no joy in Gayism,its so irritating,disgusting, provoking and demonic. but I still don't like gaays.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by mecussey(m): 10:18am On Jun 15, 2016
khristals:
and I was banned on nairaland cos I called an idiot an idiot!.. don't feel bad bruh, in this generation nobody wants yo hear the truth anymore..

lol...this one got me, sure some pple are ediots
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by ibbboy52: 10:21am On Jun 15, 2016
It is now quite obvious that this Earth is about being wiped. Run for your dear life, by accepting Lord JESUS as your personal savour before it is too late for to that.

nonsense!!!
gay=hell fire.

take it or leave it.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by moshould(m): 10:21am On Jun 15, 2016
MTN better talk....
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by wecgreatnaija(m): 10:24am On Jun 15, 2016
shogotermies:
This night I observe that am unable to login to Facebook on my FB app,till I realise my account was made unavailable for saying I HATE GAAY.
Am just thinking what's this world turning to. screenshot below

u for put the statement in pigin or Yoruba, mi korira ibalopo okunrin si okunrin tabi obinrin si obinrin.
I HATE GAY too!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Psylas(m): 10:27am On Jun 15, 2016
BavarianLad:

why do you hate your fellow human? why not hate God or Nature for making them gays
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Princepoint(m): 10:28am On Jun 15, 2016
hate you should A've rephrased that word hate gay is repulsive
Some reported what you updated as offensive you post as public
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by donkross1(m): 10:30am On Jun 15, 2016
helenCruz:

lot pleaded that they not be destroyed not judged..he didn't hate them. instead of hating, shouldn't we rather pray for their souls?

with d amount of hate in most pple, do you think they wud actually plead with God to spare their lives?

that's where most of us got it wrong..most pple here hate gays so much they wouldn't mind having them killed..is that what lot did?

Now that's a good point, we should pray for their souls but y'all shouldn't act like being gay is the same as lying. A sin is a sin truly but homosexuality is a sin against God and against humanity.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by bebe2(f): 10:31am On Jun 15, 2016
Damsonkc:

Perfectly stated!!
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by abogjohn(m): 10:35am On Jun 15, 2016
Facebook suppose send thunder sef come meet the guy.. Homosexuality is generally acceptable and don't surprised if Obama comes out tomorrow and say he is gay.. It's like going to Kaduna North or Kano North and say I hate Islam. Na so them go behead you like that woman ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Lazlow: 10:42am On Jun 15, 2016
Well Facebook is owned by an American.And we all know how much the Americans looooooove and accept the gays.So sir if you want to keep having the privilege of using their app then u have to go by their rules which means no spilling of hateful profanities on something they have come to accept.Maybe when you're on a "Nigerian made" social media you're free to spit out hateful slurs about gays and how they will burn in hell.But not on Facebook mistah.Food for thought:The fact that you dress like them,talk like them and are not in chains and shackles doesn't mean you're any less of a slave.What good is there in being a "Free" man when you still rely on them for your basic needs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions / 5 Phone Design That Will Leave You Speechless / I've Forgotten My Transfer Pin On Glo. How Do I Get It Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.