Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,864 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins (26109 Views)

Trucks And Buses For Cleaner Lagos Initiative To Begin Work In 2018 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Why Innoson Motors Is Being Punished By EFCC" / Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by sigiyaya(m): 9:14am On Jun 15, 2016
irunooboo:
Innoson vehicles are only good for packing shiit and waste? No wonder the eastern governor's overlook the piece of crap for Hyundai carsgrin funny biafrans
Igbo is beautiful and can be part of it one day grin grin grin you can never tell my sister grin grin grin it might be directly or ur son or daughter, but for it must happen grin grin grin
Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by Pecca: 9:15am On Jun 15, 2016
Well, Innoson is still better than than Glo...cause I have never seen anybody who cruised in an Innoson and complained. But ask a million Nigerians who have necked with the Glo network. b:911E9FA. I am pecca and I just want to make common sense.
Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by Pecca: 9:18am On Jun 15, 2016
irunooboo:
Innoson vehicles are only good for packing shiit and waste? No wonder the eastern governor's overlook the piece of crap for Hyundai carsgrin funny biafrans
and you guys SHIIT a lot. you need these vehicles, love.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by phranq(m): 9:21am On Jun 15, 2016
explorer250:
That's great. I feel joy in me whenever I see Igbo businesses flourishing

I foresee a time when innoson will be the Boeing and lookheed martin of Nigeria

in as much as I'm an Igbo guy...I dnt want to see it frm Igbo perspective because I kw dat if innoson is to grow today... it will hv a great positive impact on d nations economy... rmba innoson also has non Igbos working for him even in d managerial level....buy made in Nigeria to make Nigerian economy great. daalu nu!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by amtaken(f): 9:22am On Jun 15, 2016
God bless the Governor of Cross River.
Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by amtaken(f): 9:25am On Jun 15, 2016
Innoson is for the whole of Nigerians, not only Igbos. Thanks for your concern though.
explorer250:

Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by PigMeat: 9:30am On Jun 15, 2016
Owoloku1:
Finally a governor that is interested in promoting and buying Nigerian products

As usual my state is always the best state in the south south
u from yala, right? Dont be dismayed i could tell from your name.
Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by meccuno: 9:47am On Jun 15, 2016
explorer250:

1 Like

Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by bonechamberlain(m): 9:51am On Jun 15, 2016
Know2020:

Yoruba hater shown the door by an Igbo man!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by nkemjacob2(m): 9:53am On Jun 15, 2016
our brothers from the north should come and patronize IVM so that unity can be found some where....
Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by meccuno: 9:58am On Jun 15, 2016
The next step for innosson is to make cheap power bikes, mechanical trucks for agriculture then the next phase is to start creating air planes
Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by Mpanyi: 9:59am On Jun 15, 2016
mrvitalis:
Akwa ibom and cross River are the only two south south states igbos should line with
Aniomas will run and join later, when they deal with them
It's so obvious this two state like igbos but don't know y my people over look them

For your info Igbos are always at home with Cross River, Akwa Ibom and Delta and their people. Wonder what you wanted to achieve.
Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by MCeeShort(m): 10:01am On Jun 15, 2016
[b][/b]This is what is called... [b]This is what is called... This is what is called...
Buy Nigeria, Invest Nigeria, Buy Naija to grow the Naira.
Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 15, 2016
irunooboo:
Be quiet and learn from the wise men from the East

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_JACOr6yDE

1 Like

Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by shugaboy6102(m): 10:03am On Jun 15, 2016
irunooboo:
but seriously,y are u always like this?? What utility do u always derive from relating and making every topic tribalistic Are you really a human being born of a woman,y the frequent attacks.All tribes are beautifully made by God so please a time should come when all these should stop.

Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by shugaboy6102(m): 10:09am On Jun 15, 2016
baysol:

A to z of igbos are evil and have propensity to do crime talk about innoson truck alone this tribalistic buffons have started developing erections and are already dividing other peoples land for them even while they are still alive. These igbos are vultures and must be systematically evicted from South west we really don't need this people among us. Lobatan.
well continue in this thy hate(might) and watch thy way prosper? In one word when u hate a particular ppl be it igbo yoruba or hausa its God you are hating directly cos he created them.just let go of all those hate and let God win in every thing u do in life?

Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by 1759v: 10:22am On Jun 15, 2016
Know2020:

I hate D's Yoruba ppl wit pride how can someone see a good thing without bin happy it happin in his or her own time..... Serious wen u don't like good thing believe me pray reach next world u cannever encounter success
Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by Sprintson(m): 10:47am On Jun 15, 2016
Innovator90:

Yorubaa...smh

Please donot be engrossed in her comment in any way coz she doesn't speak the minds of yoruba's..
She entitled to her opinion..
Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by Sprintson(m): 11:20am On Jun 15, 2016
damoski:
is not about Igbo business flourishing, is about, when we Nigerians start patronising our products. That's it, thanks to cross river state government

For once let's try and leave the igbo,yoruba thing and promote Nig.
We have a common enemy and that is our politicians and they will be happy seeing us fight each other daily.
Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by osita76(m): 11:28am On Jun 15, 2016
DjAndroid:
Good move. IVM is good.

Below are pictures of the interior of the new IVM pick-up Van.
That's great quality to behold
Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by justy15: 11:59am On Jun 15, 2016
good move from the Governor, until our government n political office holders stop this lips service policy on local content our economy will not grow. the way to go is made in Nigeria, it does not matter who is behind the busines, political affiliation or tribe meanwhile EBONYI state is one of the first state to patronized innoson vehicle in large quantity.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
If u are from obanliku, pls signify, that's where I served 2years ago
Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by sarrki(m): 1:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
Am proud of innoson

1 Like

Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by danwilliams4u(m): 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2016
Buy naija grow naira good move
Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by adorablelove: 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
irunooboo:
...........bad belle!!!....which one u produce ? Who u epp?
Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by adimsmt: 11:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
irunooboo:

If you really love Nigeria as you claim I'll question your patriotism, with you as patriot Nigeria will always be a backward country.
Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by kechywillz(m): 5:13am On Jun 16, 2016
Know2020:

Hahahaha,nna eh,ochi egbuo m grin
Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by persius555(m): 6:54am On Jun 16, 2016
Nairalanders should please stop branding Innoson as a "igbo car". It is a made in nigerian car. Please stop attaching any form of sentiment to this brand.
Innoson is a relatively new local brand that needs all of nigerias support for it to grow and blossom. It is the nation's pride.
For all we know, toyota, nissan, honda are japanese cars. Has the owner attached any region of japan to the brand? If we continue like this, innoson will remain a local brand which is not exactly what we want.
Innosn can conquer nigeria and go global but nigerians should first see it as a nigeria model than "igbo brand".
Even if the SE governors are yet to fully support the brand, other governors from other parts should support the brand. Its only a matter of time before other governors would follow suit.
God bless innoson
god bless nigeria
Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by judondasylva(m): 7:22am On Jun 16, 2016
good one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) / Jangebe Schoolgirls: Kidnappers Proposed Marriage To Us / Man Punished By Soldiers In Lagos For Crossing An Express Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.