Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins (26102 Views)

Trucks And Buses For Cleaner Lagos Initiative To Begin Work In 2018 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Why Innoson Motors Is Being Punished By EFCC" / Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by Agunechemba1(m): 7:40am On Jun 15, 2016
God bless innoson

3 Likes

Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by engreo(m): 8:01am On Jun 15, 2016
Good for them

1 Like

Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by alabama78: 8:02am On Jun 15, 2016
God bless Gov
God bless River state
God bless me

1 Like

Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 15, 2016
[size=18pt]South-East and Progress[/size] grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by comrChris(m): 8:13am On Jun 15, 2016
good one from cross river,, always happy when l see innoson products,just like this morning as l was coming out of Unizik sch gate l saw one beautiful n well maintained staff coaster bus n my heart was again filled with joy...

God bless Innoson n his patronizers

God bless me n my family

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by honourhim: 8:14am On Jun 15, 2016
mrvitalis:
Akwa ibom and cross River are the only two south south states igbos should line with
Aniomas will run and join later, when they deal with them
It's so obvious this two state like igbos but don't know y my people over look them

Anioma remains our beloved brothers so i dont understand what you mean.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by Egunje: 8:15am On Jun 15, 2016
IGBO MADE.CONGRATS TO AN AFRICAN JEW ,A DECEMDAMT OF ABRAHAM. GOOD WORK OGA INO

3 Likes

Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by Qmerit(m): 8:16am On Jun 15, 2016
explorer250:
That's great. I feel joy in me whenever I see Igbo businesses flourishing
\

and what do you say when the igbos don't buy from him especially the gov so far??
Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by arixsto2(m): 8:17am On Jun 15, 2016
i never think inline of tribalising innoson product or have any hate for igbo. But looking at the way they think these days and the biafra mentality. I thing is high time we start treating tthem as Alien as they are suggesting yoruba are seeing them. I am a yoruba by blood it is in my DNA.any south west that patronize innoson is not omoluabi. Can you imagin stone age thinking.
Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by banme1(m): 8:17am On Jun 15, 2016
YoursGEJ:
Cross River wants to be even cleaner than it already is. I have already decided to build my mansion in that state. For me and my only sweery DJ Cuppy.
presently event the state capital calabar is damn dirty. Don't be. Deceived

1 Like

Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 15, 2016
EzeNri:

When I call her descendant of a fallen angel now or a brown roofer one senseless MOD will remember one rule that is being broken. But looks the other way when a wastern insults others.
lol@ 'fallen angel'.It really matches their story of origin.
Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by banme1(m): 8:19am On Jun 15, 2016
Owoloku1:
Finally a governor that is interested in promoting and buying Nigerian products

As usual my state is always the best state in the south south
really. Stop deceiving us here.
Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by banme1(m): 8:20am On Jun 15, 2016
irunooboo:
Innoson vehicles are only good for packing shiit and waste? No wonder the eastern governor's overlook the piece of crap for Hyundai carsgrin funny biafrans
what a bad day u are having already. And the mods will behave as if this she male has done nothing wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by Ikwokrikwo: 8:24am On Jun 15, 2016
arixsto2:
i never think inline of tribalising innoson product or have any hate for igbo. But looking at the way they think these days and the biafra mentality. I thing is high time we start treating tthem as Alien as they are suggesting yoruba are seeing them. I am a yoruba by blood it is in my DNA.any south west that patronize innoson is not omoluabi. Can you imagin stone age thinking.
Innoson is doing well and will continue to grow without Yoruba patronage.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by mmsen: 8:25am On Jun 15, 2016
This is how it should be. Patronize your own instead of importing.
Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by GreenNegro(m): 8:27am On Jun 15, 2016
irunooboo:
Innoson vehicles are only good for packing shiit and waste? No wonder the eastern governor's overlook the piece of crap for Hyundai carsgrin funny biafrans

Lol...evulz...
Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 15, 2016

arixsto2:
[size=18pt]^ This is the kind of dull@rdistic, weak reasoning that is killing Nigeria [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by skywalker240(m): 8:40am On Jun 15, 2016
mrvitalis:
Akwa ibom and cross River are the only two south south states igbos should line with
Aniomas will run and join later, when they deal with them
It's so obvious this two state like igbos but don't know y my people over look them
racial Comments like this are the reason other people always harbour resentment about the igbo race....abeg na only u no dey line with them, the rest of us does.

3 Likes

Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by okuneddie(m): 8:44am On Jun 15, 2016
Innovator90:

Yorubaa...smh

when does a deluded mind's comment shows what a whole tribe is saying. Get it right bro
Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by amazingspiderma: 8:45am On Jun 15, 2016
irunooboo:

We are in a new Nigeria, even after all your hate speech, you have no choice but to live in it.
Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by spencekat(m): 8:48am On Jun 15, 2016
Know2020:

Yoruba hater shown the door by an Igbo man!

grin

1 Like

Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by skywalker240(m): 8:50am On Jun 15, 2016
irunooboo:
And which one can you afford? U dont even have a car..calling something u cant even produce crap, people like you na make dis country no dey go forward. Smh
Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by FlamesD: 8:50am On Jun 15, 2016
Buy naija to grow naija. The common sense Senator also advised the APC led federal government to asked the Chinese government to revatalize the Ajaokuta steel mill so that they can source their raw materials there instead of importing steel from China and grow Nigerian economy. That makes a whole lot sense.
Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by Phobia1: 8:52am On Jun 15, 2016
NigerDeltan:
The Cross River State Government has taken delivery of a batch of over 200 waste management equipment in its bid to improve on the efficiency of waste evacuation across the state.

This comes barely a week after the governor, Senator Benedict Ayade inspected dump sites and promised that the evacuation of waste in the capital city of Calabar and its environs will improve in the near future.

Speaking at the premises of the governor’s office in Calabar where some of the equipment consisting of evacuation trucks and collection bins are currently kept awaiting deployment, the state Commissioner for Environment, Engineer Mike Eraye today, told newsmen that it was part of a well planned program for a sustainable and effective waste management system in the state.

“This is part of the Plan on the resolution of some of the challenges relating to waste evacuation and restoring the clean and green nature of Calabar has been on for a long while. The governor’s visit (to the dumpsite) was not an afterthought, it was a follow up to a well planned idea on how to keep Calabar the way it ought to be, that is return its status.

After that visit, he gained more insight into what the problem is, took some decisions, went to EXCO and obtained approval for 20 pieces of this equipment and over 200 collection bins. As at today we will start deploying some of these bins to Calabar South where the challenge is very severe.”

Also, Eraye said the challenge of land space was been tackled. According to him, “The land is been processed and when ready, the high end of waste management, which is the waste to wealth, waste to energy, recycling and the conversion will now kick in. we are taking that seriously and we are expecting some partners to participate in that scheme.

Commending the governor for seeking “unconventional” methods to fund the process despite the challenging economy, he stressed that the local content policy as well as the “Buy Naija To Grow The Naira” initiative were considered in the purchase of the equipment, especially the evacuation trucks which are manufactured by Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing, a company wholly owned and operated by Nigerians.

“Go and check the rate of the Naira to the dollar and see if you can buy anything, it was on the basis of that we arrived at a decision to promote our own and what about the spare, the sustainability, it is easier. The factory is here at Nnewi at Enugu, we have taken a decision that we will be able to sustain” Eraye said.

It will be recalled that CrossRiverWatch has in the recent past reported several times that the state is almost drowning in its filth as waste generation has increased with dilapidated equipment and non payment of salaries often fingered as the reason for the slow pace and sometimes, non evacuation of refuse.

http://crossriverwatch.com/?p=25252

dem dey buy wetin dem no go enta drive. why dem no buy official cars frm dia?

1 Like

Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by alubert4real: 8:52am On Jun 15, 2016
Nice one, I would really appreciate if others follow suit.
Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by FlamesD: 8:55am On Jun 15, 2016
Buy naija to grow naija. The common sense Senator also advised the APC led federal government to asked the Chinese government to revatalize the Ajaokuta steel mill so that they can source their raw materials there instead of importing steel from China and grow Nigerian economy. That makes a whole lot of sense.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by skywalker240(m): 8:55am On Jun 15, 2016
the present administration should partner with this development,.... just like obansanjo's gorvernment that partnered with dangote cement and thats why its a big force in nigeria and west africa today.
Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by skywalker240(m): 9:00am On Jun 15, 2016
FlamesD:
Buy naija to grow naija. The common sense Senator also advised the APC led federal government to asked the Chinese government to revatalize the Ajaokuta steel mill so that they can source their raw materials there instead of importing steel from China and grow Nigerian economy. That makes a whole lot of sense.
Thats how it should have been....though some of them illiterate senators wont agree,..those many backward 1980's people ruling nigeria.
Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by sped1oro(m): 9:06am On Jun 15, 2016
This is a noble development from Cross - rivers, I hope people of the state can see beyond just cleaning up the state of filth and wastes. This is a big business opportunity for those who has the information. I just bought some wastes worth hundred of thousands and I still looking for more opportunities in the waste - to - wealth market.
I wrote an article on how to become a millionaire from waste recycling business on my blogs www.hollalaycan.com and nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/2989766/how-millionaire-nylon-plastic-polythene#46588731, I gave an insight as to becoming rich from waste business. Check the information and send me a mail or call me for more details.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 15, 2016
DaniDani:
People should watch that irunoo of a girl before she die because of Igbo matter. the hatred is taking too much toll on her

She is not even a girl.

There is a controversy raging over her gender. Transgender things.

Ngenewukwenu comes to mind..

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins by Schematics: 9:09am On Jun 15, 2016
Wow! Innoson is going places..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari With All Ekiti APC Aspirants In The 2018 State Governorship Elections / How Many Igbo People Have You Worked With? - Peter Obi Asks El-rufai (WATCH) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Apprehends Traffic Defaulters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.