Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Who Will Be My Girlfriend Or Boyfriend, Am Seriously In Need Of One. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Will Be My Girlfriend Or Boyfriend, Am Seriously In Need Of One. (477 Views)

Seriously In Need Of A Serious Female Companion And A Friend / How To Forget The Love Of Your Ex-girlfriend Or Girlfriend / Breakup With My Girlfriend Or Take Her Ex Deal- What Do I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Be My Girlfriend Or Boyfriend, Am Seriously In Need Of One. by olendave(m): 12:05am On Jun 15, 2016
this is a channel created for serious minded guys and girls to have a hope of getting their desired kind of relationship. Guys that find it difficult to get a girlfriend or maybe ladies that are shy or not too sure on who to date have this platform to erase that.
Let's just smile cos you will be happy about this group in the end.
you can give details you think should be enough to get you the kind of person you want.

For serious minded only.
pls beware

(1) (Reply)

Temmy Is Single And Very Ready To Mingle / Any Lady In Ikorodu For A Relationship / Hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.