Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

How Her Boyfriend Almost Killed Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Her Boyfriend Almost Killed Me (1176 Views)

Ivorian Lady Almost Killed Herself After Her Sex Tape Was Leaked Online. Photos / Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) / Betting Has Killed Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Her Boyfriend Almost Killed Me by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 7:19am On Jun 15, 2016
[b]So, summer is in full swing, I have more time on my hand so I hit the bar where i saw this cute Arab/Indian Beauty but the girl no even give me face she kept telling me off so I respected myself and strategise on finding new Prey.

Apparently this Italian girl had been watching me making a fool of myself and asked if I wanted to dance...I was going to say no because Yansh she no get, and her Boobs self were like 2 bra sizes short of my specs but MAN MUST CHOP and I come dey reason am how it go fell if I am lashing Italian girl and she dey moan in Italian...My life Don spoil sha.

Anyways we retreated to her Apartment and as I start going down on her I heard a loud bang on her door and one crazy guy burst in and started shouting so she likes Black guys that what's she doing with a Person like me...I just started wearing my Underwear and next thing the dude retreated to a drawer and brought out a Glock 9mm and started threatening me.

I never knew when tears stared Rollin down my cheeks, This is why Guns should be banned because I can fvck your Girl better is that enough reason to snuff another man's child life?=Thank god she asked me to just run, Man grabbed his car keys and sprinted the fvck out..

PLEASE guys when you go for one night stands, ask of they have boyfriends...Will I follow my advicE?..
ABSOLUTELY NOT...KONJI NA BASTARD.

On the flipside, I heard how Italian ladies moan but I never finish and it pained me sha but God knows best.
[/b]
Re: How Her Boyfriend Almost Killed Me by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 15, 2016
who act d film?
Re: How Her Boyfriend Almost Killed Me by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 7:23am On Jun 15, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
who act d film?

I don't know, but I heard your Father is the director?

3 Likes

Re: How Her Boyfriend Almost Killed Me by TheFLIRT(m): 7:28am On Jun 15, 2016
You nearly got yourself patted by, probably, an Italian drug baron. But I think the Arab girl would have given you a worse nightmare. Arab? Tsk, tsk, tsk! Never play with their women.
Re: How Her Boyfriend Almost Killed Me by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 15, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:

I don't know, but I heard your Father is the director?
lol...dats kul ooo. n ur mum is d mke up stylist. dey bang during break

1 Like

Re: How Her Boyfriend Almost Killed Me by bitchcrafts: 7:49am On Jun 15, 2016
You mean we should be doing a requiem troll if not for your Mama head wey no leave your back? chai, I wonder who would even claim your corpse after your head might have been shattered by a 9mm glock, who go recognize una??
Re: How Her Boyfriend Almost Killed Me by obiorathesubtle: 8:28am On Jun 15, 2016
grin and they said Mr cork was funny
Re: How Her Boyfriend Almost Killed Me by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
bitchcrafts:
You mean we should be doing a requiem troll if not for your Mama head wey no leave your back? chai, I wonder who would even claim your corpse after your head might have been shattered by a 9mm glock, who go recognize una??

I almost died and you are beefing me, Bros, you need Chinese Pussyy in your life.
Re: How Her Boyfriend Almost Killed Me by zeetyzin(m): 8:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
LOL....this nigga funny AF!!!.. Couldnt stop laughing. Well, ure not dead. Thank jah.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies So Weak? / Who Is The Greatest Religious Leader Amongst Jesus, Muhammad And Buddha? / SPECTACULAR Photos From Ankara Inspired South African Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.