Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,060 members, 7,953,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:15 PM

WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection (39557 Views)

WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection / Edo Tribunal: Obaseki Files Appeal At The Supreme Court / EFCC Kicks Against Bail For Agbele, FilesĀ appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by coolscott(m): 11:55am On Jun 16, 2016
I said it in the build up to the elections that the certificate issue was just they typical Nigerian corruption issue that has kept us back.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by coolscott(m): 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
I have also said that Gen. Buhari's getting involved in politics this time around only serves to destroy his legend and he shouldn't have run this time around.

Those desperate for power pushed and goaded him into it this time around and they succeeded because he really wanted it inside of him. He had earlier said he would not run any more simply because he had come to see it as an impossible task, draining much from him emtionally and otherwise especially at the point of defeat.

No he has successfully decimated whatever legend he had. He destroyed it even before this certificate issue rose up in 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by kachola: 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
All of u here talking rubish way were ur fathers that had all the certificate when he became military head of state. my frend make off una go sit down for one side jo.
Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by nortcentrallord(m): 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
kenny987:

How do you justify this position to those who were rusticated from universities probably in penultimate or final years despite having passed all their exams in 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th years as the case may be when the reason for rustication is fake or irregular WAEC results? How about those who scaled thru uni only upon screening to have their results/certificates withdrawn or recalled because of the same irregularities with WAEC results at the time of admission? Why did they not let them go? Afterall they were passing exams and even graduated with or without WAEC!

How about fake Doctors who have been arrested and are being prosecuted or jailed for practising without requisite qualifications/certificates form the Medical Board? Some have plied that trade for as long as 10years or more, successfully treated patients and also recorded their share of unfortunate deaths not unlike our General government hospitals run by qualified personnel. So why arrest such people? Afterall they have been practising with or without certificate from medical school!

Is it because it is Buhari?

I love you for that comment.
Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by nortcentrallord(m): 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
mukhcech:

Maka why, Stop being silly. You are an individual. Stop calling your self a Populace. As long as he ends his term well, Many people willl vote for him even if he presents PHCN bill. kaji kwo.

We need the Nepa bill now not a litany of sans.
Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by nortcentrallord(m): 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
crazymod:

Oga ask any qualified lawyer. He will explain to you.

A primary 6 certificate holder with 7 years work experience is qualified.

Why then is he not basing his defense on that? Why running from court to court with long list os SANS like Saraki. Don't forget he swore an affidavit to that effect so why didn't he provide his primary school certificate or just swear an affidavit for that? Let's try to be truthful when things are unbendable.
Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by nortcentrallord(m): 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
Kingsteve:
I noticed something on this thread.
All those self-proclaimed Knights of APC/Buhari a.k.a; the walking dead (Zombies), who always run their maggot-filled, stinking mouths on most threads in the politics section, have intentionally avoided this thread like the plague.
Please, you zombies should come out in droves and defend your Sai bubu...the certificateless president.
He needs your support in these trying times.
It's ok, come out and defend him as usual, we're used to such zombism.

Lol. Your comment is like a spear in the heart of a King. you just murdered them.

In the HBO series titled Game of Thrones, in season four or five, Lord Baylish aka Little Finger said something after whisking Sansa Stark away from the Capital. He said " the only way to buy a man's silence forever is by a bow in his heart" but these Zombees even without a bow in their hearts are as silent as ice. What a shame! Even the loudest of them in both gender.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by mukhcech(m): 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
nortcentrallord:

We need the Nepa bill now not a litany of sans.

No thanks for only mentioning me to just use the new word you just learnt. If only ur energy is spent on ur own development and education instead of Pursuing someone else's supposed Shaming.
Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by Kingsteve(m): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Lol. Your comment is like a spear in the heart of a King. you just murdered them.

In the HBO series titled Game of Thrones, in season four or five, Lord Baylish aka Little Finger said something after whisking Sansa Stark away from the Capital. He said " the only way to buy a man's silence forever is by a bow in his heart" but these Zombees even without a bow in their hearts are as silent as ice. What a shame! Even the loudest of them in both gender.
grin

1 Like

Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by nortcentrallord(m): 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
teshyberry:

I hear u
It av doooo
Pls calm down! What goes up, would surely come down! What has a beginning, has an ending!

Tnx. You have a way of calming frayed nerves. Your husband should be a lucky man if you are truly this way in reality.
Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by nortcentrallord(m): 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
mukhcech:

No thanks for only mentioning me to just use the new word you just learnt. If only ur energy is spent on ur own development and education instead of Pursuing someone else's supposed Shaming.

Lol!

Is it a case that you just heard the word? Why pick only that single word from the whole write up. Litany is a simple word that even a primary school catholic kid will know the meaning so...

When you want to defend our president that has refused to present his certificate for what ever reason, please be objective rather than these irrelevant distractions.
Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by teshyberry(f): 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Tnx. You have a way of calming frayed nerves. Your husband should be a lucky man if you are truly this way in reality.

Lol,i'm humbled wink

1 Like

Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by mukhcech(m): 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Lol!

Is it a case that you just heard the word? Why pick only that single word from the whole write up. Litany is a simple word that even a primary school catholic kid will know the meaning so...

When you want to defend our president that has refused to present his certificate for what ever reason, please be objective rather than these irrelevant distractions.

Who dash you writeup. Mtchew write-up indeed. You see, u are now calling a simple statement writeup.
litany: a word only catholic kids understands. O ye Bigot, Excuse me pls.
I can't, won't, never defend the President., abi u see my name among those lists of sans?
Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by nortcentrallord(m): 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
mukhcech:

Who dash you writeup. Mtchew write-up indeed. You see, u are now calling a simple statement writeup.
litany: a word only catholic kids understands. O ye Bigot, Excuse me pls.
I can't, won't, never defend the President., abi u see my name among those lists of sans?

Lol, you are not a catholic so am sure you have never heard of the simple pray titled "litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary" that even catholic school kids can recite. Don't be quick to lash out for your lack of comprehension. Only hollow heads do that. About what I wrote, am sure it was more than a sentence so please define the "statement" which you are trying hard to qualify it as. I know you are a muslim but I never brought it up even when you stylishly defended buhari on the subject matter because I was being civil with you. This is the reason people call islam all sorts of names. Point of correction, you must not be among the list of sans to defend buhari, you can defend him in your heart or in the open or you can stylishly defend him with your actions and write up or is it statements? Lol.
Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by Abc123xyz: 2:53am On Jun 29, 2016
All these are distractions, most of you writing here your both parents/grandparents didn't even obtain class 6 even at 1970s not to talk of asking them to present them today. Also in our ages today ask somebody for a waec of 80s/90s you will be surprised on the outcome,he will search oooo. Most of you don't even have class 6 not to talk of original waec. So people should just allow the 74yrs man to be abeg. Even the so called graduate went there was busy sharing money up and down. They would bring money meant for project in an open hilux during an election and be sharing just to buy a cultist/wrong candidates into power. That was even affecting our institutions as sorting became rampant. Imagine the current issue with post UTME which most of you people will benefit. School authority were using it to drain our parents with the little they have before you get admission but MB has risen to stop it which the so called graduate couldn't. Buhari who was a class prefect in his class at 60s and even went school abroad which most of you today even with 2.1 can not go till you die. Mine is that Nigerians like it or not corruption would stop no matter the antics. I rest my case
Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by just2endowed: 6:04am On Jun 29, 2016
Abc123xyz:
All these are distractions, most of you writing here your both parents/grandparents didn't even obtain class 6 even at 1970s not to talk of asking them to present them today. Also in our ages today ask somebody for a waec of 80s/90s you will be surprised on the outcome,he will search oooo. Most of you don't even have class 6 not to talk of original waec. So people should just allow the 74yrs man to be abeg. Even the so called graduate went there was busy sharing money up and down. They would bring money meant for project in an open hilux during an election and be sharing just to buy a cultist/wrong candidates into power. That was even affecting our institutions as sorting became rampant. Imagine the current issue with post UTME which most of you people will benefit. School authority were using it to drain our parents with the little they have before you get admission but MB has risen to stop it which the so called graduate couldn't. Buhari who was a class prefect in his class at 60s and even went school abroad which most of you today even with 2.1 can not go till you die. Mine is that Nigerians like it or not corruption would stop no matter the antics. I rest my case

Hmmmm simple question, where is buhari certificate
Re: WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection by ken4jj(m): 11:29am On Jun 29, 2016
Abc123xyz:

The way most of you take it personal to defend politicians with so much emotion, energy and passion makes me wonder if there is actually more to this. I doubt if the politicians biological children will even have this kind of time to defend their parents. In fact,they way things are going, some of you may even kill your own blood over a disagreement with your adored politician.
Anyway, it is your right joor. Since you are close to PMB, tell him that he is bigger than this controversy. The whole issue is too simple.Present his certificate and shame the enemies of progress. He doesn't need SANS to do that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) / Sit-At-Home: Traders Attacked By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra, Goods Destroyed / Ize-Iyamu Collects APC Governorship Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.