Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

I Mean Who Travels With His/her Generator All About? Imose Kampe Solves The Need - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Mean Who Travels With His/her Generator All About? Imose Kampe Solves The Need (2148 Views)

iMose Phones / Dont Buy The Imose Kampe Powerbank Phone / The Pros And Cons Of Imose Kampe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Mean Who Travels With His/her Generator All About? Imose Kampe Solves The Need by twizkerbliz(f): 11:54am On Jun 15, 2016
#M2 is a feature phone that gives access to the internet too.

Get more details here: konga.com/imose

IMOSE M2 cost ONLY N3,500

Delivery charge within Lagos - N700

Imose Kampe - The feature phone with 10,000mAh battery life. This means you can use the phone for TWO WEEKS without CHARGING!

Aside this, the this phone could be used to charge other phones. For those of us that travel a lot, this is a best choice. You don't have to carry your generator along with you as you travel ----- That was on a lighter mood.

I mean who travels with his/her generator all about.

But then, This is a best choice.

We deliver to your doorstep in less than 48 hours within Lagos.

You can also visit our office at 219, Old Abeokuta Road, opp. Railway Police Station, Agege, Pencinema

Or call 08051199234, 08099599928

#ImoseMobile

Re: I Mean Who Travels With His/her Generator All About? Imose Kampe Solves The Need by Fundango: 8:38am On Jun 16, 2016
twizkerbliz:
#M2 is a feature phone that gives access to the internet too.

Get more details here: konga.com/imose

IMOSE M2 cost ONLY N3,500

Delivery charge within Lagos - N700

Imose Kampe - The feature phone with 10,000mAh battery life. This means you can use the phone for TWO WEEKS without CHARGING!

Aside this, the this phone could be used to charge other phones. For those of us that travel a lot, this is a best choice. You don't have to carry your generator along with you as you travel ----- That was on a lighter mood.

I mean who travels with his/her generator all about.

But then, This is a best choice.

We deliver to your doorstep in less than 48 hours within Lagos.

You can also visit our office at 219, Old Abeokuta Road, opp. Railway Police Station, Agege, Pencinema

Or call 08051199234, 08099599928

#ImoseMobile

what is the price of imose kampe? And did you have distributors at kano state?
Re: I Mean Who Travels With His/her Generator All About? Imose Kampe Solves The Need by nonny400(m): 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
Stop lying about battery life
Re: I Mean Who Travels With His/her Generator All About? Imose Kampe Solves The Need by sheddy03: 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
nonny400:
Stop lying about battery life
abeg tell us d truth about d battery.
Re: I Mean Who Travels With His/her Generator All About? Imose Kampe Solves The Need by ImoseMobile: 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
Fundango:
what is the price of imose kampe? And did you have distributors at kano state?
Hello, you can get us in Kano too. See image for details. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Mean Who Travels With His/her Generator All About? Imose Kampe Solves The Need by nonny400(m): 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
sheddy03:
abeg tell us d truth about d battery.
according to my discovery, it's an 800mah battery.

1 Like

Re: I Mean Who Travels With His/her Generator All About? Imose Kampe Solves The Need by Fundango: 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
ImoseMobile:
Hello, you can get us in Kano too. See image for details. Thanks.
Thanks.
Re: I Mean Who Travels With His/her Generator All About? Imose Kampe Solves The Need by twizkerbliz(f): 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
nonny400:

according to my discovery, it's an 800mah battery.

Its 1800mAh not 800mAh Nonny
Re: I Mean Who Travels With His/her Generator All About? Imose Kampe Solves The Need by nonny400(m): 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
twizkerbliz:

Even that is lower than the 10,000mah they quoted. Go and see complaints from users.
Re: I Mean Who Travels With His/her Generator All About? Imose Kampe Solves The Need by mosjames: 7:09am On Jun 21, 2016
Adonbilivit
Re: I Mean Who Travels With His/her Generator All About? Imose Kampe Solves The Need by gudluckgreat(m): 7:20am On Jun 21, 2016
nonny400:

Even that is lower than the 10,000mah they quoted. Go and see complaints from users.

Imose M2 is 1800maH imose kampe is 10000maH
Re: I Mean Who Travels With His/her Generator All About? Imose Kampe Solves The Need by invisibility: 7:29am On Jun 21, 2016
gudluckgreat:

Imose M2 is 1800maH imose kampe is 10000maH

The battery capacity of their products are a total fraud.
Re: I Mean Who Travels With His/her Generator All About? Imose Kampe Solves The Need by twizkerbliz(f): 10:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
invisibility:

The battery capacity of their products are a total fraud.

Oga, always do proper research before making assertions on social media. If Fashola had known, he would not have condemned a previous government that didnt ensure constant light for the masses. An average Android phone battery starts from 1500mAh to 3000mAh. Anyone higher than that is usually substituted for Power Bank. Imose Kampe with 10,000 mAh is not just a phone but also serves as POWER BANK. Moreso, if you had a bad experience using the product, why not contact their service centre all over Nigeria. It could just be a minor issue.

1 Like

Re: I Mean Who Travels With His/her Generator All About? Imose Kampe Solves The Need by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
twizkerbliz:

Oga, always do proper research before making assertions on social media. If Fashola had known, he would not have condemned a previous government that didnt ensure constant light for the masses. An average Android phone battery starts from 1500mAh to 3000mAh. Anyone higher than that is usually substituted for Power Bank. Imose Kampe with 10,000 mAh is not just a phone but also serves as POWER BANK. Moreso, if you had a bad experience using the product, why not contact their service centre all over Nigeria. It could just be a minor issue.

Oga just STFU..fake kampe phones..I bought two and they both don't last more than 30 minutes and they die...rubbish..Please no one should buy Dis rubbish imose kampe phone

1 Like

Re: I Mean Who Travels With His/her Generator All About? Imose Kampe Solves The Need by twizkerbliz(f): 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
datovid:

Oga just STFU..fake kampe phones..I bought two and they both don't last more than 30 minutes and they die...rubbish..Please no one should buy Dis rubbish imose kampe phone

Thats exactly how a liar writes. I bought two of it and the battery does not last 30 minutes. Only you one for this whole country and Cotonou. Oga abeg go carry chair siddon for Third Mainland Bridge. You no even make effort to return it where you bought it or even the service centre Mtcheewwww. If you no sabi lie or kill competitors product, just don't bother. You for even suggest the one you dey represent indirectly.... rubbish
Re: I Mean Who Travels With His/her Generator All About? Imose Kampe Solves The Need by Neduzze5(m): 1:59am On Jun 24, 2016
Where do I get the Imose Kampe in Akwa Ibom, Uyo.
Re: I Mean Who Travels With His/her Generator All About? Imose Kampe Solves The Need by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 24, 2016
twizkerbliz:

Thats exactly how a liar writes. I bought two of it and the battery does not last 30 minutes. Only you one for this whole country and Cotonou. Oga abeg go carry chair siddon for Third Mainland Bridge. You no even make effort to return it where you bought it or even the service centre Mtcheewwww. If you no sabi lie or kill competitors product, just don't bother. You for even suggest the one you dey represent indirectly.... rubbish

Why would I lie...if u want a pic of the 2 rubbish kampe phones,I'll send it to you..go to the other thread on Nairaland and see pples complaints...rubbish....
Re: I Mean Who Travels With His/her Generator All About? Imose Kampe Solves The Need by jesse8048(m): 8:21am On Jun 24, 2016
twizkerbliz:

My friend keep quiet, that phone is a big scam. I bought 3 from konga at 4,600 each excluding shipping. That rubbish can't even charge my H6 to 50%. When using it to charge another phone it stays btw 20-33minutes and d battery is drained from full bar to zero. That battery can't b upto 10,000mah. Rubbish phone.
Re: I Mean Who Travels With His/her Generator All About? Imose Kampe Solves The Need by jesse8048(m): 8:23am On Jun 24, 2016
datovid:

Why would I lie...if u want a pic of the 2 rubbish kampe phones,I'll send it to you..go to the other thread on Nairaland and see pples complaints...rubbish....

Don't mind him, anyone planning to buy this phone is just ready for a heart break unless u're buying it as a home phone or for your kids. If it's as a power bank u will break d phone to pieces.
Re: I Mean Who Travels With His/her Generator All About? Imose Kampe Solves The Need by twizkerbliz(f): 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
datovid:

Nobody holds you from sending pictures if that will buttress your points. And if you bought it from right distributors you would have as well requested for arbitration. Or contacting their Care Unit. None of my customers have ever returned one. I mean NOT even one for any issues.
Re: I Mean Who Travels With His/her Generator All About? Imose Kampe Solves The Need by Namzy(m): 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
The way you guys get scammed is baffling. How you go expect buy phone + 10000mah battery for less than 5k this is the same scam with all those china solar 30000mah or 50000mah mah battery nonsense. You for add small money buy romoss 20000mah and get peace of mind.
Re: I Mean Who Travels With His/her Generator All About? Imose Kampe Solves The Need by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 28, 2016
twizkerbliz:

Nobody holds you from sending pictures if that will buttress your points. And if you bought it from right distributors you would have as well requested for arbitration. Or contacting their Care Unit. None of my customers have ever returned one. I mean NOT even one for any issues.

I bought it from Jumia and you can sew the other guys comment also...This imose phone is a scam jawe...not impressed

1 Like

Re: I Mean Who Travels With His/her Generator All About? Imose Kampe Solves The Need by twizkerbliz(f): 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
datovid:

I bought it from Jumia and you can sew the other guys comment also...This imose phone is a scam jawe...not impressed

Anybody can claim anything especially competitions. Nairalanders only demands proof not stories and stories and stories.
Re: I Mean Who Travels With His/her Generator All About? Imose Kampe Solves The Need by twizkerbliz(f): 11:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
Namzy:
The way you guys get scammed is baffling. How you go expect buy phone + 10000mah battery for less than 5k this is the same scam with all those china solar 30000mah or 50000mah mah battery nonsense. You for add small money buy romoss 20000mah and get peace of mind.

Hahahahahahahahahaha, see this terrible competitor o.... Abeg try another scimm. No be this Romoss wey they take four days to charge? Abeg bring another talk.

Moreso, price does not often determine QUALITY. If na by that, rich people for don buy all rich girls finish in the name of marriage and getting a 'quality woman'.
Re: I Mean Who Travels With His/her Generator All About? Imose Kampe Solves The Need by lakeside50(m): 5:24am On Jul 08, 2016
twizkerbliz:

Why lie it is 10000mah?
I bought one months ago. I have never enjoyed the phone cos nothing spectacular or wow in it. The only good side is I use the battery as an emergency powerbank (though it drain within a short while after few weeks of usage)

(1) (Reply)

Does Your Sim Have This Bug? (photo) / Infinix Nigeria Blocks Me On Instagram For Speaking Up. / What Are The Causes Of Ghost Touches In Smartphones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.