Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) (55004 Views)

Olamide And Fiancee, Bukunmi Suleiman Giving Gang Goals / May D Proposes To Carolina Wassmuth, His Pregnant Girlfriend / May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by bolt000(m): 7:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ok
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by Cocoyamu: 7:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
Just remember sey dis wan nor be Naija babe. So, If you try beat am lasan as your regular trademark, U go rot for jail or make your career be like...... lipsrsealed go ask Chris brown.
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
Fresia01:
abi fine girls no dey naija ni I tire for all these celebs... Marry oyibo then xpect local chics to patronize ur muzik God is watching..
You want make may-d chill with you abi? Na money+fame dey talk.
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by TrollTrap: 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
What in da hell kinda name is Wassmouth....dafuq
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by delzbaba(m): 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
Just negedu

Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
RealNigeriafilm:
Singer, May D, is not rushing to cook more music for now in the studio as the singer believes in the saying that all works and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

The singer is currently in Dubai, not for music but to relax with his lovely woman, Carolina Wassmuth, who cannot just stay a day without having her man around.

What most fans are wondering why May D does not like showing off his woman but Carolina is so proud of him that she flaunts him at every given opportunity.

She even went to describe May D as “My best friend, my hubby fresh” as they look good together.

http://www.NIGERIAFILMS.COM/news/40818/26/may-d-in-romantic-mood-with-fiancee-in-dubai-photo.html

When a black man make a little money he rushes off to get a white girl..... they believe it is the pinnacle of achievement..... I hope you dont go broke..... she will dump you like a hot sack of shiit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by Chromedome(m): 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
Fresia01:
abi fine girls no dey naija ni I tire for all these celebs... Marry oyibo then xpect local chics to patronize ur muzik God is watching..

Off topic, you are really cute...
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by Raiders: 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
Danfuster:
I swear...i have to be filthy rich, not just rich. If this dude can land dam like this..
you don't have to be filthy rich to get a lady like that. All you need to do is play your game right by showing her plenty of love and respect. Only insecure men uses money to entice women and most of the relationship won't last

5 Likes

Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by julioralph(m): 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
hmmm

what about his silly ex from naija the one dat went as far as tattooing his name/initials on her body

some girls need to learn to use their sense undecided
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by Kiish(m): 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
his cup of Kunu.. Im still waiting for my toke makinwa kiss kiss
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by bonechamberlain(m): 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
Smellymouth:
shocked shocked

Whollup... Just Hollup ::

His Girlfriend womanfriend?

grin grin ..
This guy

1 Like

Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by henrydadon(m): 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
So all of u are going to pretend that u did not take note of may d
Indian herm spoilt teeth..those of u who saw that teeth and did not alert him..may god judge u grin grin
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by claxicalhabay(m): 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
addikt:
Ode sha......may.d be like dejo for Yoruba film In that music industry.....I dry always pity am

1 Like

Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by Domislaz(m): 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
Pretty ladies who follow men because of money make me see women as properties
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
julioralph:
hmmm

what about his silly ex from naija the one dat went as far as tattooing his name/initials on her body

It's not just the teeth; what about his face? He looks somehow. Don't wanna use insulting words. He needs to be cleaned up!
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
julioralph:
hmmm

That girl keeps coming to mind whenever I see these two.

Some ladies will never learn. I guess experience isn't the best teacher after all.

1 Like

Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by julioralph(m): 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

It's not just the teeth; what about his face? He looks somehow. Don't wanna use insulting words. He needs to be cleaned up!
so true...seems like he's into weed or something
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by passionate88: 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
Whitey sure pass o

3 Likes

Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by LEXYCOM: 7:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
Money, where are u......I must have u by fire by thunder.......after that I will marry that fyn girl for banana island

1 Like

Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by OLLYMAX(m): 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
Team white chick shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by Mopolchi: 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
White007:
Tafewa balewa be looking at us like:

"Una welldone O! You finally made me so useless! PureWater sef I no fit buy cheesy

1 Like

Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by Fresia01(f): 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
TolaniLuv:

This is 2016... Racist mudafucka !! It's called interracial couple. Since the law approve of that .. Just shut up..
I will jux pass dis ur comment... don't wanna tarnish my image bantering with u.. have a Grt night
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by Arijude(m): 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
Na that burnt lips he go use kiss her oo
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by Fresia01(f): 8:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
Chromedome:

Off topic, you are really cute...
tnx dearie
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by Ariani: 8:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
White007:
Tafewa balewa be looking at us like:

"Una welldone O! You finally made me so useless! PureWater sef I no fit buy cheesy

What will Herbert Macaulay say then? grin

2 Likes

Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by fairheven: 8:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
may D singer?...

as in this singer..

Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by susanfrancis25(f): 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
good for dem
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by babadee1(m): 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
henrydadon:
So all of u are going to pretend that u did not take note of may d
Indian herm spoilt teeth..those of u who saw that teeth and did not alert him..may god judge u grin grin

He's wearing a grill. Look it up.

1 Like

Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by ramalot(m): 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
Report back on the status of the love when he goes broke.
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
This guy can smoke weed......ehnnn

1 Like

Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by Adie1993(m): 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
Good for ram
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by julioralph(m): 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

That girl keeps coming to mind whenever I see these two.

Some ladies will never learn. I guess experience isn't the best teacher after all.
true talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics) / My Album Is Not A Floppy Disk - Davido Responds To Burna Boy’s Tweet / Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.