Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) (55009 Views)

Olamide And Fiancee, Bukunmi Suleiman Giving Gang Goals / May D Proposes To Carolina Wassmuth, His Pregnant Girlfriend / May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by busyfishing(m): 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
Not embarassed stunning @ all
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by NigerDeltan(m): 8:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
Fresia01:
abi fine girls no dey naija ni I tire for all these celebs... Marry oyibo then xpect local chics to patronize ur muzik God is watching..

Is that why you want take cream finish your body?
Babe you are brighter than your future

3 Likes

Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by rattlesnake(m): 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
This may D is the dumbest guy that ever existed.....he is just too daft....
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by dannyben5: 9:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
see as e be like igbo(weed) smoker

Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by stagger: 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
oochi123:
Oyinbos too like our men cause them strong well well. Bt make de Men ready to spend on them.

This is the issue. White girls are not demanding at all. All they want is good loving. It is Naija babes that think the man must be an ATM to be worthy of touching them and they carry this mentality everywhere they go.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by Undisputed88(m): 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
Freakypinky:
He looks more like a Jigolo.
U crushing on him, sister!
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by Undisputed88(m): 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
NigerDeltan:

Is that why you want take cream finish your body? Babe you are brighter than your future
Bros, tell am word jooor.
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by Stellamariss(f): 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
White007:
Tafewa balewa be looking at us like:

"Una welldone O! You finally made me so useless! PureWater sef I no fit buy cheesy
Jesus!dis gat me laughing like a mad girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by cupidhero(m): 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
May D alias Papa Igbo/Eze Gburugburu 1 of York Kingdom. Crack head!
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by Stellamariss(f): 9:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
NigerDeltan:

is better to use cream than to have dis kind of ur skin.....learn to respect people
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by Skelewu: 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
The lady is just a plain looking white woman. May D looks like a tout, even his little money can't polish his looks. See his tobacco-ravaged lips and razz look.

He used his Nigerian baby mama as a punch bag. I hope he doesn't mete the same thuggish treatment on this white woman, else she'll blow his brains out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by oochi123(f): 9:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
stagger:

This is the issue. White girls are not demanding at all. All they want is good loving. It is Naija babes that think the man must be an ATM to be worthy of touching them and they carry this mentality everywhere they go.
hahahahaha.you make me laugh.what makes you feel they re nt demanding? As far as am concerned every woman demands. So bcus na oyinbo she no go demand abi? Na love go put cloth for her body abi?

2 Likes

Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by Fresia01(f): 10:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
NigerDeltan:

are u alright even if I'm bleaching which I'm not...am I using ur money for it learn to mind u, ur girlfriend and family's business dear
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by Glo4issy(f): 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
God punish poverty,Lord help me
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by jaz(m): 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
All these artists need to patronise nigerian products

1 Like

Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by Nturguy1122: 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
Am i the only one that thinks his teeth made him look like a zombie
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
RealNigeriafilm:
Singer, May D, is not rushing to cook more music for now in the studio as the singer believes in the saying that all works and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

The singer is currently in Dubai, not for music but to relax with his lovely woman, Carolina Wassmuth, who cannot just stay a day without having her man around.

What most fans are wondering why May D does not like showing off his woman but Carolina is so proud of him that she flaunts him at every given opportunity.

She even went to describe May D as “My best friend, my hubby fresh” as they look good together.

http://www.NIGERIAFILMS.COM/news/40818/26/may-d-in-romantic-mood-with-fiancee-in-dubai-photo.html
...so na WHITE girls our celebrity dey rush go date/marry now?After dem don fu*k our girls tire dem go now move on to the white ones abi?I just dey observe una sha.
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by melvine1: 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
MUST Read - - - >>> We all spend a certain amount of money buying household items like toothpaste, hair cream, tea, coffee, body lotion, bathing soap and so on every month. We are loyal to these brands and get nothing for it.

WHAT IF - - - >>> We spend way less for better quality and quantity AND KEEP GETTING PAID CASH FOR IT. YES CASH!!!

Your Next Purchase Must Be your next Investment.
Commercialize your Loyalty
Change Your Brand and SHAKE Your BANK

HOW? - - - >>> Chat me up on WhatsApp - 08156287207 or BBM - 7A8B2D0F and let me "OPEN YOUR EYES" TO THE OPPURTUNITY
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by winniz: 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
See his rotten teeth...don't even know him.
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by recruit4real(m): 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
Freakypinky:
He looks more like a Jigolo.

Na u sabi oooooo shocked shocked shocked
Abi u dey jealous? If u are, then u are SORRY cry cry
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by andyanders: 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
Danfuster:
I swear...i have to be filthy rich, not just rich. If this dude can land dam like this..

She looks like someone on weed.
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by duduade: 11:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
Danfuster:
I swear...i have to be filthy rich, not just rich. If this dude can land dam like this..

Imagine with his crawcraw teeth grin
grin
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by fortunechy(m): 11:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
who dia pix don epp
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by ezan(m): 11:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
scribble:
Regular white broad

Exactly! These village idiots, the first chance they get, na to carry oyinbo prostitute. Tomorrow, e no go know where all the problems for him life dey come from. SMH.
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by pamcode(m): 12:25am On Jun 16, 2016
I am disappointed.
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by nessacookey(f): 12:28am On Jun 16, 2016
...so in the end they end up with a white woman and suddenly Naija gals ain't good enough for them.
Naija girls have suffered.
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by Adflex1(m): 12:31am On Jun 16, 2016
Ride on Celebs our local chics too dey form Sh*t grin
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by AreaFada2: 2:48am On Jun 16, 2016
Techsupport:

When a black man make a little money he rushes off to get a white girl..... they believe it is the pinnacle of achievement..... I hope you dont go broke..... she will dump you like a hot sack of shiit

For Oyinbo, most things na business. Dem nor send. grin cheesy
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by AreaFada2: 2:56am On Jun 16, 2016
nessacookey:
...so in the end they end up with a white woman and suddenly Naija gals ain't good enough for them.
Naija girls have suffered.
It goes both ways.

Kate Henshaw was rubbishing black men when she was married to that Nuttal guy. Saying she can never be with a black guy, white guys are far better, yada yada yada.

Until that Nuttal guy truly went nuts and began fawking her PA like apocalypes is near. cheesy grin grin

Last time I checked she's shaking her now dry bum bum along with some teenage 9ja musicians n celebs.

Water will always find its level.

Oyinbo shark those who did not live with them early enough in life. If you went to school with them, began working life with them, etc, you will know they are just other people.
They have the good, the bad & the ugly. Like every where else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" / Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) / Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.