Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:05 AM

May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) (55166 Views)

Olamide And Fiancee, Bukunmi Suleiman Giving Gang Goals / May D Proposes To Carolina Wassmuth, His Pregnant Girlfriend / May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by Nobody: 2:57am On Jun 16, 2016
melvine1:
MUST Read - - - >>> We all spend a certain amount of money buying household items like toothpaste, hair cream, tea, coffee, body lotion, bathing soap and so on every month. We are loyal to these brands and get nothing for it.

WHAT IF - - - >>> We spend way less for better quality and quantity AND KEEP GETTING PAID CASH FOR IT. YES CASH!!!

Your Next Purchase Must Be your next Investment.
Commercialize your Loyalty
Change Your Brand and SHAKE Your BANK

HOW? - - - >>> Chat me up on WhatsApp - 08156287207 or BBM - 7A8B2D0F and let me "OPEN YOUR EYES" TO THE OPPURTUNITY
Do you stay in pH?
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by gidjah(m): 3:16am On Jun 16, 2016
whats with this children celebs and whitey sef?, are our ladies not good enough for yous??!
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by NigerDeltan(m): 3:40am On Jun 16, 2016
Stellamariss:
is better to use cream than to have dis kind of ur skin.....learn to respect people

See dem ... They are many here sef

White face, chocolate neck na only God knows how the kpomo go black reach
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by userplainly(m): 3:42am On Jun 16, 2016
Ariani:

What will Herbert Macaulay say then? grin

"wish I Neva came to Africa" we've made him so insignificant that children of now ar days thinks he's a musician.. majority don't know him sef..
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by banmee(m): 3:46am On Jun 16, 2016
She's probably hooking up with him so she can get a Nigerian passport. wink
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by Nobody: 5:21am On Jun 16, 2016
Fresia01:
abi fine girls no dey naija ni I tire for all these celebs... Marry oyibo then xpect local chics to patronize ur muzik God is watching..

lol.. Truth dey your word but can i ask you a question?
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by eromspete(m): 5:27am On Jun 16, 2016
You never jam one I think.. They're just naturally high maintenance by virtue of the country which many of them originate from.

stagger:

This is the issue. White girls are not demanding at all. All they want is good loving. It is Naija babes that think the man must be an ATM to be worthy of touching them and they carry this mentality everywhere they go.
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by Fresia01(f): 5:31am On Jun 16, 2016
Tuham:

lol.. Truth dey your word but can i ask you a question?
ask reasonably one
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by valslove8715(f): 5:58am On Jun 16, 2016
op its all work no play make Jack a mere toy n all play no work make Jack a dull boy
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 16, 2016
RealNigeriafilm:
Singer, May D, is not rushing to cook more music for now in the studio as the singer believes in the saying that all works and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

The singer is currently in Dubai, not for music but to relax with his lovely woman, Carolina Wassmuth, who cannot just stay a day without having her man around.

What most fans are wondering why May D does not like showing off his woman but Carolina is so proud of him that she flaunts him at every given opportunity.

She even went to describe May D as “My best friend, my hubby fresh” as they look good together.

http://www.NIGERIAFILMS.COM/news/40818/26/may-d-in-romantic-mood-with-fiancee-in-dubai-photo.html
Dude is ugly.

..Chisosgrin
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by drnoel: 6:40am On Jun 16, 2016
Danfuster:
I swear...i have to be filthy rich, not just rich. If this dude can land dam like this..

Nothing like that ma guy. All you need is to he black and have sweet mouth.
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by holla2bohsun(m): 7:26am On Jun 16, 2016
I told you this year, we are committed to making you a landlord in Lagos. So with 250k u can own a land. Just 250k every month for 3months and that's it. You are a landlord in LEKKI. Don't miss out, Pls call mike on +234 818 965 6821 , or whatsapp ope on 08023130043.
# Belvicgardins , # landlordtoday ,# Lekkilands .
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 16, 2016
White007:
Tafewa balewa be looking at us like:

"Una welldone O! You finally made me so useless! PureWater sef I no fit buy cheesy
guy u no well o.
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by Chromedome(m): 9:01am On Jun 16, 2016
Fresia01:
tnx dearie

Your welcome.
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by domido(m): 9:22am On Jun 16, 2016
lordcyl3:
they both look good together... oyibo sabi show love, weed has finally conquered mayD
My thought exactly. So u sef see am.
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by Danfuster(m): 9:25am On Jun 16, 2016
Raiders:
you don't have to be filthy rich to get a lady like that. All you need to do is play your game right by showing her plenty of love and respect. Only insecure men uses money to entice women and most of the relationship won't last

what is this one saying! Ain't got no time to invest that kinda attention
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by Danfuster(m): 9:29am On Jun 16, 2016
drnoel:

Nothing like that ma guy. All you need is to he black and have sweet mouth.

I'm black already...and i do have a way with words. The point is... Money creates the atmosphere where you meet dams like this
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by Sunnyade01(m): 10:23am On Jun 16, 2016
After she go finish all im money
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by stevecantrell: 10:46am On Jun 16, 2016
daviddagreat:
money is talking bullshit keep quiet
Dont forget BBC things too...very important to a white woman.
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by drnoel: 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
Danfuster:

I'm black already...and i do have a way with words. The point is... Money creates the atmosphere where you meet dams like this

True but still u miss my point which is. You don't need to have the money to bed white girls like that.
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by Danfuster(m): 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
drnoel:

True but still u miss my point which is. You don't need to have the money to bed white girls like that.

I do get your point man... More cream pie to your Dickson
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by Stellamariss(f): 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
NigerDeltan:

See dem ... They are many here sef

White face, chocolate neck na only God knows how the kpomo go black reach
hahahahaha.jesssss.......am not bleaching.
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
Fresia01:
ask reasonably one
between an african and oyinbo man, which one do you prefer most?
Talk true oh, i get lie detector for heresmiley
Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by moutew: 10:19am On Jun 17, 2016

Re: May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) by SleekAboki: 10:29am On Jun 17, 2016
Danfuster:
I swear...i have to be filthy rich, not just rich. If this dude can land dam like this..
That's a wrong perspective/motivation to chase paper.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst / Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) / Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.