Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,057 members, 7,866,982 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

How To Break The Barrier Of 'my Type' Which Is Keeping You Still Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Break The Barrier Of 'my Type' Which Is Keeping You Still Single (478 Views)

16 Signs She’s Only Keeping You Around Because She’s Bored / Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) / Top 10 Signs He Is Only Keeping You For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Break The Barrier Of 'my Type' Which Is Keeping You Still Single by Kyliegame: 3:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
In our society now, hardly will you come across a young man or lady that does not have a specific kind of partner they wish to settle down with. Sometimes their specific "Type" will leave you in wonder and shock as they have surprising molded a perfect ideal perfect human in their subconscious dream world, and it is this "My Type" slogan that many of us carry about to weigh and judge every potential life partner we come across. To be real, no one never really fits into the kind of partner we want. people who are happily married today made so many adjustments to their kind of life partner preference in real life for them to be truly happy.

Some people will admit to it while others simply will not. Some even threw their 'My Type" list away. The secret to a happy life with your partner is, embrace and love that person in your life, stop putting him/her down because he/she do not measure up to what you want or wanted, rather try to see those things in them even when physically they do not posses them. For example, picture her having a very beautiful long hair even she does not, Picture him having a six packs even when he has a big tummy.

The key to a happy life with a life partner is sacrifice. If you can sacrifice the notion you have in your head of your ideal girl which to you must be tall,pretty and dazzling to that short,simple girl you know that makes you happy when ever you are around her and begin to vision and see in her those qualities you want for a spouse or even throw those notions away, I can assure you that years later, you would be happy with your choice. Marriage is not for a moment so, do not make 'moment decision' when going about it. so may things fade but love, but an understanding caring heart never fades, a true love never fades

SOURCE: http://esther.com.ng/how-to-break-the-barrier-of-my-type-which-is-keeping-you-still-single/

Re: How To Break The Barrier Of 'my Type' Which Is Keeping You Still Single by cruzita(f): 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
love can make u see things from another perspective. that's how strong it is

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways For Letting Go Off Poisonous Relationships / Hibiscus76 / Safe Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.