Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,439 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters (34607 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler / 70% Of June Allocation From Non-oil Sector – FIRS Chairman Tunde Fowler / FIRS Job Scandal: Full List Of 349 New Staff Secretly Hired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 16, 2016
iamNiyo:
I hear say even Federal road safety too dey do thr own self....its everywhr abeg make EFCC pay d guy visit for him hse or office jawe
You are saying efcc should visit frsc, what of the rumors making the rounds that efcc don start their own underground package? who will then visit efcc?

1 Like

Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 11:22am On Jun 16, 2016
LydayBobo:
The Babatunde Fowler I know will never try such a thing. He's a technocrat and not politician. Guys try to know the truth before rushing for FTC
COMPOUND ZOMBIE.
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by LydayBobo(m): 11:28am On Jun 16, 2016
CHRISSANCHEZ:
COMPOUND ZOMBIE.
O ni Agba nle. Anofia omo ale jatijati
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by greatman247(m): 11:38am On Jun 16, 2016
If this is true, then Fawler or whatever his name maybe called and those secretly employed should be fired and a fresh exercise should be advertised and conducted. I don't care if he's a Tinubu boy or not, I don't support impunity, even though I have support Buhari govt a whole time; however I don't expect this should be happening under his govt that claimed to be transparent in its entirety.
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by Reference(m): 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
greatman247:
If this is true, then Fawler or whatever his name maybe called and those secretly employed should be fired and a fresh exercise should be advertised and conducted. I don't care if he's a Tinubu boy or not, I don't support impunity, even though I have support Buhari govt a whole time; however I don't expect this should be happening under his govt that claimed to be transparent in its entirety.

It happened when Buhari was PTF Chairman. There were two principal consultants, one for the north and one of projects in the south. The one in the north was headed by his inlaw who collected huge kick backs on their behalf and when I say huge I mean huge. I had contacts with a number of sub-consultants. When Abacha died the fellow passed away mysteriously. Cronism and corruption CAN NEVER LEAVE THIS COUNTRY. It is in our DNA. Corruption in Nigeria is defined as what the other man is doing or has done, not us.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by olushola88: 8:10am On Jun 19, 2016
Hummmm, pray for ur own to come no matter the amount of talk the have started working press butting for ur to come
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by EbonyCy(f): 11:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
mukhcech:

Wey the Pics? and you want people to believe you abi with the numerous troll online.
Your cup of tea dude
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by NaijaPress: 12:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hmmmmm..... I though FIRS is recruiting given the hype every where on the internet
http://www.employnaija.com.ng/recruitment-firs-gov-ng-jobs-firs-recruitment-www-firs-gov-ng/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Isaac Fayose Mocks Atiku For Removing Alhaji From His Name (Video) / Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid / Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To IBB In Minna Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.