Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters (34591 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler / 70% Of June Allocation From Non-oil Sector – FIRS Chairman Tunde Fowler / FIRS Job Scandal: Full List Of 349 New Staff Secretly Hired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by edorhe14(m): 10:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
Thats the in thing in Nigeria. Recruitment thru the back door.
May God help Us
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by OjujuCalabar(m): 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
This APC government has finished this country. Why is this fool still recruiting people since his strategy is to contract all core functions of FIRS to the consultants belonging to Osibanjo and Tinubu. It is a shame, I wonder if that FIRS even have workers union at all. This Fowler is a total failure. Target he can't meet. Busy recruiting and laying condit to loot the federal treasury with his cronies. We are wiser and watching.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by daniella04: 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
modelmike7:
Now, you can see the wailers , AKA, the children of hate commenting, liking, praising Sahara Reporters for this news. Now 'SR' is no more sponsored by Tinubu! When SR reports about the money embezzled by the last administration, the children of hates keep saying it is all lies and they are being partial. Hypocrites!!
It's true I said it here on this forum someone was asking me if I am sure, now SR has vindicated me. Anyways is about 500 persons
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by amakenny: 10:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
Federal government of the north and southwest Nigeria.

Petroleum Ministry and Federal Inland Revenue Service, these are the two and highest cash making departments for Nigeria.

Buhari grabbed petroleum ministry

Tinubu grabbed FEDERAL INLAND REVENUE through his boy Fowler.
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by NobleAky(m): 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
modelmike7:
..... Go up to read my very first comment, before I remember the children of hate. Or could you be one of them?!
...then that comment is not necessary
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by IBello300(m): 11:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
Fowler should be fired
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by CioAngels(f): 11:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
Our leaders have just confirm to Nigerian poor masses that they need these group people only when they need votes after which they throw them into thrash. Tinubu, you appointed fowler to employe politician's families? So, also emefiele did. The government does not have anything for the poor masses. I can now see why fashola said the masses who have politician should not wait for white colar job becos government does not have openning for the poor but the rich and politicians. NDA, what exactly are you fighting for, your pockets? I believe? If really you are fighting for the oppressed, i expected you to fight based on this secret employment made by the federal government which is for only politician's and the rich people's children. You can continue to blow up oil pipeline until they right the wrongs. May all our leaders that are humiliating the poor masses, will never find peace.
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by oloworulz(m): 11:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
the man was trying to get the brains behind his success while he was at lirs..... many of them came from lirs. I see nothing bad in that

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
Rumor mongers grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by adconline(m): 11:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
They offer CBN, NNPC, and FIRS jobs to their kids and ask their Zombies to use commonsense and create masquerade jobs.
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by Liftme(f): 12:19am On Jun 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by Jarus(m): 12:31am On Jun 16, 2016
Na wa o. When me I dey here dey find job for someone at FIRS and told they will let me know when the public advert is out. That was like 2 months ago.

Oh boy, so na "he's coming" I dey.

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by compuseun: 12:38am On Jun 16, 2016
Unbelievable! They offer their people good jobs with bright future while they asked the masses children to apply for N- power that has no future.
I thought they said there is no white collar job anywhere, God dey oooo

1 Like

Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by Paperwhite(m): 2:03am On Jun 16, 2016
modath:

Since Emefiele did with no repercussion, Fowler grow liver do hin own, we expect Kachikwu to do same soon..... They are all above the law. cool

The more things change, the more they remain the same. smiley
So all APC zombies take note.Renounce your ways pls.
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by chalsixtus(m): 3:14am On Jun 16, 2016
Lol, little wonder they say "it's a fantastically corrupt country" so they process this rich kids n dumb kids abroad and then preserve the juicy spots for them... Well I dnt expect less than this from these *change crusaders * after all when the head of a fish is rotten wat do you expect of the body? This is how the PMB himself was recruited into the military without out a wassc certificate till this day, sorry for CBN and FIRS #CHANGEscammers#Any zombie on the list?

1 Like

Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by dprince042(m): 5:06am On Jun 16, 2016
[size=18pt]MY PEOPLE!! MY PEOPLE!!![/size]
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by DanielPop(m): 5:30am On Jun 16, 2016
Stop deceiving yourself! It is completely true! cool
LydayBobo:
The Babatunde Fowler I know will never try such a thing. He's a technocrat and not politician. Guys try to know the truth before rushing for FTC
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by abbakacici: 5:50am On Jun 16, 2016
Public advertisment for 300 spot. It is not practical or make any economic sense because at the end of day more 1 million people will apply therefore atleast 500000 people will sit the test for 300 spot therefore at the of day will down to luck
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by drizzymadbet(m): 6:10am On Jun 16, 2016
Any Ordinary Nigerian still having having hope in this country filled with nepotism, tribalism and dictatorship would always be disappointed.

North would always have their way, politicians would always have their way, no wonder they decamp from opposition to the ruling party after election, Na because of goodies like these. check the list out, like the CBN list it would be filled with wards of children of the affluence and politicians in the society.

I pity these gullible APC e-rats on nairaland who would come up here to defend every anomaly. Probably a lot of em might be unemployed and at that have a lot of time to defend every rubbishes of this yeye government

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by okpurukata(f): 6:58am On Jun 16, 2016
Built2last:

My dear,

these people are taking Nigerians for a free ride, CBN did their own and many jobless Nigerians allowed it glide.

just watch how even those who borrowed money to load their phones will come here to defend this government.

Emefiele did his his own in CBN did you hear any comment from PMB on that? in an era where millions are job hunting and the employed are being fired.

the Irony is that PMB is busy chasing rat outside while mad corruption is on-going under his watch. in his mind, he has appointed saints.
I am a contractor...Every major contract in Defense must be signed by NSAs office...I thought they will focus on security and intelligence gathering but the present NSA has same powers Dasuki had and milked us dry (Awarding and signing contracts). You cant get your papers approved without greasing hands. a lot is going on but the clueless ones will type rubbish in defence of the government even when they are hungry

My brother the corruption currently may be double that of Jonathan era. As I speak, the NDDC woman takes 15% before a contractor is paid. Her husband and cronies are the collecting points. The previous board was taking 10% and we cursed them. Now at 15% no body get mouth. It is obvious these people see Nigeria as a war booty. To be shared among party faithfuls. A mafia is truly in power.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by NaMe4: 7:02am On Jun 16, 2016
abbakacici:
Public advertisment for 300 spot. It is not practical or make any economic sense because at the end of day more 1 million people will apply therefore atleast 500000 people will sit the test for 300 spot therefore at the of day will down to luck

So what played out was the best approach?

The so-called 'average' Nigerians will continue to live below minimum standards if things continue this way.

In the last three weeks, I saw hundreds of people sleeping along major roads in the night and lining up in the scorching sun all in the name of getting recruitment into the police force. I bet none of the 'targetted beneficiaries' of these scam recruitments which have recurred from the CBN to FIRS would be given the 'privilege' to be targetted appointees into the NPF.

Sadly, we still have a few out of the 'average Nigerians', who prefer to follow party, ethnic or religious affiliations to approaching pressing issues rather than using God-given common sense!
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by Aroh48(m): 7:21am On Jun 16, 2016
This govt is useless like the Nigeria police.
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by Reference(m): 8:32am On Jun 16, 2016
Everyone is involved in corruption. It is our DNA. The budget has been released and 'contractors' have descended on Abuja with mandates from governors, representatives, ministers and the process of 'sharing' of our collective patronage has begun in earnest. Nothing can and nothing will change. Let us stop deceiving ourselves. Under this structure Nigeria cannot get better.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by pcicero(m): 8:36am On Jun 16, 2016
Jarus:
Na wa o. When me I dey here dey find job for someone at FIRS and told they will let me know when the public advert is out. That was like 2 months ago.

Oh boy, so na "he's coming" I dey.

Truth is it actually happened. A former colleague informed me that the recruitment was outsourced to one obscure company and it was taken off the radar when the CBN fiasco broke out.

If you knew Fowler when he was at LIRS, you wouldn't put it beyond him.

I wonder the Fowler some posters here claim to know very well.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by Jokerman(m): 8:36am On Jun 16, 2016
and they left d social media goons with nothing. ..... APC crooked government. .. may God punish all of you

1 Like

Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by Horlahmah(m): 8:38am On Jun 16, 2016
Welcome to Nigeria where the haves are having more and the have nots are dying with not having.
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by emmaculate203: 8:46am On Jun 16, 2016
[quote author=erunz post=46600135]I feel sorry for those that have been betrayed by this scam called change. while ordinary Nigerians are being sacked by their employer, due to the ill policy of this government, Children of APC chieftains are being offered mouth watery jobs. some fo0ls will still come here and be defending this government.

God help the ordinary Nigerian

[/quote
If u are among, u won't say anyfin too. Cos u never share from d national cake dahs why lol
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by iamNiyo: 8:49am On Jun 16, 2016
I hear say even Federal road safety too dey do thr own self....its everywhr abeg make EFCC pay d guy visit for him hse or office jawe
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by wengerman: 9:06am On Jun 16, 2016
To buy ticket pay N2000 into GTB account 0042932706 Olaniyi Ayodele and text details to 08185385212 or 08050761678 and your ticket will be scanned to you immediately. Limited tickets available

Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by cuteboy2: 9:08am On Jun 16, 2016
Maxymilliano:
Nepotism is a highly corrupt practice, i hope it will be fully investigated.

I am cautiously hopeful that gradually the scales are falling from the eyes of Nigerians.

Nepotism is a very virulent and institutionalised form of corruption. Tinubu used it effectively to siphon billions in Lagos State. That nepotic structure is still in place as of today and is still pumping mind boggling money into Tinubu's pockets.

If you doubt it just go and see what HiTech Construction, Alpa Beta Consulting (Lagos State Govt official revenue collector who pockets 30% of revenue collected as fees) and Alba Ltd (the official refuse trucking company) are doing in Lagos.

HiTech has exclusive right to all road contracts in Lekki, Ikoyi, Victoria Island axis. The Lekki - Epe Expressway dualisation has been going on for over 8 years, and billions expended yet the road has not gone beyond Ajah round about.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by drey076(m): 10:35am On Jun 16, 2016
Things cannot continue like this Nigerian youths, we need to fight for our rights
Re: Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters by hob(m): 10:36am On Jun 16, 2016
Sahara reporters is on point for this, sadly it is true....

But dat guy fowler na person sha, even thou as human beings we all ve our flaws

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To IBB In Minna Today / Police Shut Down IRT, STS State Offices In Nigeria / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Leaving The Court After His Case Was Adjourned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.