Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,365 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery (9100 Views)

Yetunde Akilapa Arraigned In Court For Theft (Photo) / Children Kill Their Father In Nasarawa For "Bewitching Them". Get Arrested / Man Kills Friend In Nasarawa For Recommending Drug That Made Him Impotent (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
The police in Nasarawa have confirmed the arrest of five applicants during the ongoing police recruitment exercise in Lafia over forgery of certificates and theft.
The Commissioner of Police in charge of the exercise in the state, Alhassan Mamoda, made the disclosure to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Wednesday in Lafia.
According to him, four of the applicants were discovered to have forged their certificates in order to gain employment while the fifth was arrested for stealing a cell phone.
“Imagine someone who wants to join the police to protect lives and properties now stealing a handset at the venue of the screening exercise.
“He stole the handset and hid it in his pants and was discovered and apprehended in the cause of the investigation.
“They were all handed over to the appropriate department of the force for further investigation,” he said.
Mamoda also advised other applicants with criminal tendencies to desist as they would face the wrath of the law if caught.
The commissioner also disclosed that 5, 200 applicants of the 9,627 that applied from the state had so far been screened.

http://m.guardian.ng/news/five-police-job-applicants-arrested-for-forgery-theft/

4 Shares

Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
They have what it takes to join the force.
Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by Nne5: 12:39am On Jun 16, 2016
Buhahahaha God catch them
Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by uboma(m): 3:21am On Jun 16, 2016
This is a welcome development.

The applicants should be well screened to avoid recruiting bad eggs into the Police Force.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by Project400: 11:41am On Jun 16, 2016
cheesy
Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by malele(m): 11:42am On Jun 16, 2016
this country is a joke.
Every day u hear news that u cant comprehend.
U can imagine the kind of police men those boys will be if recurited

1 Like

Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by ayindepremier: 11:42am On Jun 16, 2016
[size=30pt]90% of these applicants have insulted the Nigerian Police Force unapologetically.

Now, let's see what you guys can offer to change Nigerian.[/size]

13 Likes

Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by henrydadon(m): 11:42am On Jun 16, 2016
grin name checker association will be very sad that there no name here..

There nothing to report

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by holluwai(m): 11:43am On Jun 16, 2016
Stealing a cellphone??!? Ha
Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by stigmond(m): 11:43am On Jun 16, 2016
This is serious.... Stealing even within the police territory, I don't think that's natural. That person really needs some quiet time with his maker. #uninvited guest must have accompanied him to that place... May God help us all and I pray that at the point of our breakthrough, we won't misbehave!!!

4 Likes

Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 16, 2016
Call me the chairman of Name Checkerz. I dont care.

So disappointed..

So after checking their names, i am not surprised. Nah them. Tunde Ogunde. Ismail Lawal. Bimbo akintunde. Isah muhammed. Jamui Lawal.
Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by prodiG(m): 11:44am On Jun 16, 2016
Bros make me park here dey wait for name checkers

4 Likes

Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by GoodBoi1(m): 11:45am On Jun 16, 2016
Which way Nigeria?
Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by booblacain(m): 11:47am On Jun 16, 2016
The FG should please PAY the NIGERIAN POLICE their SALARY.

Holding on to their salary in the name of ghost workers weeding exercise is plane wickedness . That exercise should have been done much earlier I.e way before their pay day. This guys are going to hard times and you still expect them not to collect bride.
Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by Obinovictor(m): 11:47am On Jun 16, 2016
Thank God these ones were caught.. So many of them serving currently have criminal records and are still criminals sef... Imagine what will happen if that one thief makes the force.
Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by femolala001(m): 11:48am On Jun 16, 2016
“Imagine someone who wants to join the police to protect lives and properties now stealing a handset at the venue of the screening exercise.
What of d officers presently in the police force are some of them not thieves??

1 Like

Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 16, 2016
prodiG:
Bros make me park here dey wait for name checkers

Lawal o..
Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by Ekejoestar(m): 11:49am On Jun 16, 2016
K, When the hunter becomes the hunted!
Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by dadafe(f): 11:49am On Jun 16, 2016
Normal photo
Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by femolala001(m): 11:49am On Jun 16, 2016
booblacain:
The FG should please PAY the NIGERIAN POLICE their SALARY.

Holding on to their salary is the name of ghost workers weeding exercise is plan wicked. That exercise should have been done much earlier I.e way before their pay day. This guys are going to hard times and you still expect them not to collect bride.
Bro.. dod u read d article at all??
Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by Beehshorp(m): 11:53am On Jun 16, 2016
Abeg release dem jaree cos someone I know just hired SANS to prove to the world he has a cert instead of jeje producing the cert

1 Like

Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:53am On Jun 16, 2016
scam
bJay70:
Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by MadCow1: 11:53am On Jun 16, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3843360_policerecruitment_jpeg7a53ce6ad61ec6ec24f7141d67a2a713

That guy on the left is already dreaming of the type of Checkpoint he would mount and the type of offenses he will level against Motorists.

3 Likes

Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by booblacain(m): 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
femolala001:
Bro.. dod u read d article at all??
I'm just here to use this opportunity to do my own campaign.
Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by cashkid: 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
dont even an idea of what to say..............why forge credentials to secure police job abeg? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by shevchenko(m): 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
Why didn't they arrest Buhari for fake can certificate

1 Like

Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by papiwyte(m): 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
No b police recruitmemt? cool cool cool
Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by Goodinfo: 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
Police don catch criminals. Where is Buhari?
Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by bclint: 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
They hv nt joined nd stealing hz strted wat will now happen if dey finally join..well blood dey say is ticker dan water...hahahah "Police"...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Odd News: Father Sleeps With Daughter For Seven Years / Photos Of People Right Before They Died (histogore) / 14 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.