Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery (9110 Views)

Yetunde Akilapa Arraigned In Court For Theft (Photo) / Children Kill Their Father In Nasarawa For "Bewitching Them". Get Arrested / Man Kills Friend In Nasarawa For Recommending Drug That Made Him Impotent (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by slap1(m): 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
That's how Buhari joined the army. Following the footsteps of your president should not be a bad thing.
Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by figure007(m): 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
stigmond:
This is serious.... Stealing even within the police territory, I don't think that's natural. That person really needs some quiet time with his maker. #uninvited guest must have accompanied him to that place... May God help us all and I pray that at the point of our breakthrough, we won't misbehave!!!

Honestly.speaking I concur to what you just said ......lolzz....uninvited guest my brother ...possibly from his mother village or father ..... They followed him everywhere he goes like MTN.... O pray we won't be followed o
Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by Anaselizzy(f): 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
@ op but this pic na Corp members na, take your time o
Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by sheffy87: 12:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
Anaselizzy:
@ op but this pic na Corp members na, take your time o

Where u not aware that they are to put on white and white when coming for the screening........!and u can see police men and women at d background of the pic.....! That's the state police command!
Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by Booklife: 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
Take them to jail
Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by mbaka0433: 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]The police are your friends

............... ;DThe police are your friends

...............Amen Amen

NAME CHECKERS ASSOCIATION OF NAIRALAND -ABA BRANCH.....we are not happy oooooo because no name was mention

I know say na all those sons and daughters of Ishmael go dey involve...Wallahi
Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by rbabura: 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
Please my Nairaland friends is any one have information about the ongoing police screening exercise grading system?? Their put A,B or C what is that means
Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by rbabura: 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
Please my Nairaland friends is any one have information about the ongoing police screening exercise grading system?? Their put A,B or C what is that means??
Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by Taryur3(m): 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
Lols...when they never join them...they don dey practise.only in nigeria this kind shit occur

(1) (2) (Reply)

SARS/FSARS: Men Of The Nigerian Police Force, Why Do They Look So Scary(Photo) / 14 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Rivers / Man Jailed For Street Roaming In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.