Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

14 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Rivers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Rivers (9114 Views)

Suspected Kidnappers Arrested With 18 Children / 13 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Anambra State / Suspected Kidnappers And Victims Trade Blames (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Rivers by pythonwizpro(m): 6:59pm On Nov 03, 2012
The Joint Task Force have killed 13 members of a gang suspected of abducting a Turkish man in an early morning raid on their hideout in oil-producing Rivers state, police said on Saturday.

A 20 million naira ($127,600) ransom was paid for the release of Bayram Karakus, who worked for the Rivigo Construction company, Rivers police spokesman Ben Ugwuegbulam told a news agency.

He gave no details of what happened to the Turkish man.

“A combined team of operatives … stormed the militant camp of a notorious gang also responsible for kidnapping, armed robbery, killing of policemen and civilians in the recent past,” Ugwuegbulam said.

“In the ensuing gun battle six of the hoodlums were fatally wounded … seven of the wounded died on the way to hospital.”

Ugwuegbulam said the police recovered N98,900, the bags used to deliver the ransom, six AK 47 rifles and ammunition in the raid on Friday.

The raid was said to be carried out around 2:50 AM in Kaani community in Khana Local Government Area of Rivers State.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/11/03/jtf-gun-down-14-suspected-kidnappers-in-rivers/

Re: 14 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Rivers by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2012
first grin....wow wow garri tins on my fuckin mind.......no smilling on jft faces o.....fuckin bastard kidnapers.......amnesty never do una ogoni boys......
Re: 14 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Rivers by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2012
The Movie Plot-Esque Original Post.

"He gave no details of what happened to the Turkish man."

Yeah what happened to the Turkish Man

Slap this thing on the front page and lets find out what happened to the Turkish Man.

#OnlyUseNairalandWhenImHigh

2 Likes

Re: 14 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Rivers by malele(m): 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2012
mikeoh: first grin....wow wow garri tins on my fuckin mind
First onye iberibe
Re: 14 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Rivers by mamagee3(f): 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2012
Good, it's high time those scum get what they deserve. . .
Re: 14 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Rivers by ejecycollins: 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2012
Nice 1
Re: 14 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Rivers by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2012
Real Madrid Fans and their sinister ways of thinking....

http://www.todayszaman.com/news-296344-turkish-man-kidnapped-by-gunmen-in-nigeria.html

He got kidnapped a while ago.

That Turkish man Done. Finito.

Nigerian Thugs are just scooping up Turkish Dudes off the street Ehhh?

Just plucking them off the Corner Ehh?

They done killed the Gawtdamn Turkish Man...

Don't make no gawtdamn sense.

The Turkish man ain't do a Damn thang.
Re: 14 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Rivers by philipstanley(m): 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2012
JTF
Re: 14 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Rivers by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2012
undecided
malele:
First onye iberibe
grin
malele:
First onye iberibe
........onyeara i thought it was one of ur broda thy cought.......let me see how u ar goin to celebrat dis xmas.....hunga tins in ya family now
Re: 14 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Rivers by nex(m): 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2012
Please, both in the North and the South, JTF should never be commended for killing suspects. Anybody who has not been sentenced by a court of the land is still a suspect. Why must they kill all the time in their so-called gun battles? Na only for Nigeria gun battle dey happen?

A lot of innocent people are being killed. Even the Rivers State Police spokesman said "six of the hoodlums were fatally wounded … seven of the wounded died on the way to hospital". How can 7 people die out of six wounded?! This is to tell you that Nigerians are being so recklessly killed, that nobody even takes time to account for lives properly.

This savage behaviour is no different from the Aluu 4 killings, only, this time, by the government itself.
Re: 14 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Rivers by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2012
malele:
First onye iberibe
......oneyara....ara di gi........y will u be hapi ......after all 2 of ur brothers are among d victim killed...its already on air
Re: 14 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Rivers by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2012
nex: A lot of innocent people are being killed. Even the Rivers State Police spokesman said "six of the hoodlums were fatally wounded … seven of the wounded died on the way to hospital". How can 7 people die out of six wounded?! This is to tell you that Nigerians are being so recklessly killed, that nobody even takes time to account for lives properly.

.......::::~lol~::::
Re: 14 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Rivers by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2012
mikeoh: first grin....wow wow garri tins on my fuckin mind.......no smilling on jft faces o.....fuckin bastard kidnapers.......amnesty never do una ogoni boys......
this una funny trend of first †☺ write Iڪ really interesting.
Re: 14 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Rivers by Bambela(m): 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2012
JTF I de hailoo; na pass I won pass
Re: 14 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Rivers by princeFAD: 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2012
A lot of innocent people are being killed. Even the Rivers State Police spokesman said "six of the hoodlums were fatally wounded … seven of the wounded died on the way to hospital". How can 7 people die out of six wounded?! This is to tell you that Nigerians are being so recklessly killed, that nobody even takes time to account for lives properly.

The same thing I noticed while reading through.
It also said this ;The raid was said to be carried out .
Is this a typo or grammatical blunder?
Re: 14 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Rivers by igbsam(m): 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2012
Rivers state have been on the news lately for bad reasons......God help that state. Its gradually taking over from Kaduna and the likes in the north for bad news.
Re: 14 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Rivers by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2012
So what are we gonna call the movie? Rescue of Turkish man? JTF! I hope they didn't kill innocent people sha.
Re: 14 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Rivers by guess1109(f): 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2012
nex: Please, both in the North and the South, JTF should never be commended for killing suspects. Anybody who has not been sentenced by a court of the land is still a suspect. Why must they kill all the time in their so-called gun battles? Na only for Nigeria gun battle dey happen?

This savage behaviour is no different from the Aluu 4 killings, only, this time, by the government itself.

Some nigerians have nothing inside their head but sawdust. What do you expect JTF to do when this jackasses fires at them? To move closer to them in a bid to catch them alive? Get real bro, these JTF are humans with families. Based on your suggestion the soldiers should be getting killed to catch armed criminals alive? In the US and other developed climes, any armed criminal who refuse to surrender and shoot at the cops will be gunned down. If military job is that easy maybe you should consider joining them.

5 Likes

Re: 14 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Rivers by Sleek05(f): 9:48pm On Nov 03, 2012
berem: So what are we gonna call the movie? Rescue of Turkish man? JTF! I hope they didn't kill innocent people sha.

Its very clear people. Dere was a gun battle. If dey were innocent, dere wudnt have been a gun battle, dey would have surrendered themselves 4 questionin n money was even recovered frm dem. Enof of kidnapping in this country. Way 2 go jtf!
Re: 14 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Rivers by santakris(m): 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2012
Judgment day.
Re: 14 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Rivers by billyG(m): 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2012
Haba 14 full blooded naija youths were killed without court trial 2 free 1 bloody turkishman,how did dey shoot 14 suspected kidnappers & didnt kill d turk no soldier was even wounded in a supposed gun battle?we are waiting 4 d day jtf will announce that dey kill 14 bokoharams instead of 3,4 or 5 in gun battles Amnesty international una dey hear (NB:i am not supporting kidnapping o!) angry.

1 Like

Re: 14 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Rivers by nex(m): 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2012
O my God! See people jumping to conclusion based on one side of the story. So N98,900 was recovered from them?! And bags too which have been claimed to be the very ones used to pay the ransom. Who will be the one to confirm or deny the story now? Anyway, may you never fall victim to Nigerian law enforcement agents.

1 Like

Re: 14 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Rivers by mallorca(m): 10:10pm On Nov 03, 2012
Good news
Re: 14 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Rivers by dadicvila(m): 10:26pm On Nov 03, 2012
nex: Please, both in the North and the South, JTF should never be commended for killing suspects. Anybody who has not been sentenced by a court of the land is still a suspect. Why must they kill all the time in their so-called gun battles? Na only for Nigeria gun battle dey happen?

shut up ur rotten mouth,violent and armed criminals are being shot and killed all over the world,stop exposing your stupidity
Re: 14 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Rivers by dadicvila(m): 10:35pm On Nov 03, 2012
atyms lets get real,when security agents risk their lives to confront all these monsters that have vowed nöt to let us sleep at night, they should be commended and praised,armed robbery and kidnapping everywhere,people are getting killed every minute,should security agents fold their arms and watch??the way people support criminals on nairaland is alarming,am beginning to suspect that there are lots of them here....i say kill them all,if they kant get a job and choose to rob and kidnap innocent Nigerians,track them down to their hideouts and spray them hot lead,our prisons are filled up already...no time
Re: 14 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Rivers by Mercury3000: 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2012
'SUSPECTED', means they have not been found GUILTY, Nigeria is too wicked

2 Likes

Re: 14 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Rivers by Litmus: 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2012
dadicvila: atyms lets get real,when security agents risk their lives to confront all these monsters that have vowed nöt to let us sleep at night, they should be commended and praised,armed robbery and kidnapping everywhere,people are getting killed every minute,should security agents fold their arms and watch??the way people support criminals on nairaland is alarming,am beginning to suspect that there are lots of them here....i say kill them all,if they kant get a job and choose to rob and kidnap innocent Nigerians,track them down to their hideouts and spray them hot lead,our prisons are filled up already...no time

lol, i shouldn't be laughing

The situation you paint is like the frontiers West. Then, guys like Wyatt earp, cleaned up,few questions asked.

let's just prey Innocent people are spared
Re: 14 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Rivers by Imyourex(m): 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2012
Hope this is not another Aluu!
Re: 14 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Rivers by Willy7(m): 12:33am On Nov 04, 2012
Na wa for 9ja journalism o, Suspected and gun battle in one reportage.Since there was a gun battle,the word suspected should be taken out nau.Why will u kill a suspect?Anyway i just pray d innocent are not caught in the crossfire.God help us all.
Re: 14 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Rivers by KINGwax(m): 12:50am On Nov 04, 2012

come to think of it o. You're making sense o. I'm imagining things. The JTF walkin into their hide outs and shoutin, 'surrender! Surrender now! We don't want to kill u, we want to uphold justice by arresting you'
and the kidnappers go reply, 'okay, no shooting. We are coming. I hope your handcuffs are ready'?
What do u think? Nice one abi? Idiott!
I'm sure one of your bros has been shot, and they're dashing your hope of joining. U dey see death abi? Stupid thing! They shldnt shoot? Were ni man yi na

1 Like

Re: 14 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Rivers by browncool(m): 1:38am On Nov 04, 2012
20 million naira was paid as ransom and 98,900 thousand naira was recovered from the bag which was used to pay the ransom Complete money has never been recovered from any suspect even though the bag was not opened yet by the suspect but the police will never agree that total money was recovered
Re: 14 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Rivers by bokohalal(m): 2:17am On Nov 04, 2012
Police know the criminals in every community.If you no do anything Police no go come for you. This applies all over the world.If you know an armed robber or any violent criminal go and report the person to the Police or stay away otherwise one day you go see your criminal friend and the Police come calling you might be caught in the crossfire.You support crime.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NAIJABET.COM held up my winnings . How Can I Report Them? (RESOLVED) . / Man Jailed For Street Roaming In Abuja / Zamfara Killings: 3 Suspects Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.