Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,558 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

TOUCHING; He Is Suffering From Leukaemia. HELP! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / TOUCHING; He Is Suffering From Leukaemia. HELP! (1541 Views)

Man Suffering From Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Photo) / Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. / Policeman Suffering From Epilepsy Slumps From His Bike In Yaba, Lagos.See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TOUCHING; He Is Suffering From Leukaemia. HELP! by Bashoruntmininu: 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
Kindly read this and act ,spread the word as the spirit leads you ,its genuine and well detailed.

He is a 25 year old student of Applied Geology at Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) who was diagnosed of Acute Leukemia (cancer of the blood) and underwent surgery in February last year. He seemed to have recovered months after the surgery. Unknown to us that the surgery is neither complete nor perfect.
He started showing symptoms of infection again lately this year. We had to refer him back to OAUTH where we are told he has to go through some surgery again.

We were told that he needed to undergo a Bone Marrow Transplant as a definitive treatment for the condition.My family was devastated by this development especially since we know this is an expensive procedure and we did not have such funds. We have spent all our fortunes on the previous surgery.

We therefore, resorted to using immune boosters, blood transfusions and other palliative methods which did not improve his condition. He is lying again at a critical state between life and death at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (OAUTH), Ife.

We have spent over a million naira on treatments and various tests. He is currently on admission in Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (OAUTH), Ife where he is undergoing series of chemotherapy again. We have been assured that the surgery will be perfected once the fund requirements are met.

We've resorted to requesting for assistance from blog readers and other public bodies. A friend of mine introduced me to this platform that there are kind Nigerians here too.

"I humbly write to appeal for your support to help save the life of a youth who is my brother and only sibling.
I am appealing passionately to you to use this forum as a medium to come to our aid and save the life of Oluwaseyanu Olurotimi Bashorun.
No amount is small.
My email address is

"Bashoruntumininu289@gmail.com". Thanks.

Below is an attachment of the medical report before he underwent the last surgery.

Re: TOUCHING; He Is Suffering From Leukaemia. HELP! by Gabor227: 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
Eeya. Saw this on Linda Ikeji. May you get assistance. I really feel for you.
Re: TOUCHING; He Is Suffering From Leukaemia. HELP! by Kemiii(f): 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
Took my time to read this. Its touching. How I wish I can be of help.
Re: TOUCHING; He Is Suffering From Leukaemia. HELP! by Bashoruntmininu: 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
Gabor227:
Eeya. Saw this on Linda Ikeji. May you get assistance. I really feel for you.
Thanks
Re: TOUCHING; He Is Suffering From Leukaemia. HELP! by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 16, 2016
oga lalasticlala,dominique,
Re: TOUCHING; He Is Suffering From Leukaemia. HELP! by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 16, 2016
oga lalasticlala,dominique,
abeg we know say una no dey like pt dis kind tin for fp bt if d guy attach wizkid pic or snake to d report,e go mke fp...pls for once help.even if na scam, lets jst giv hm d benefit of doubt.lalasticlala ooooooo

(1) (Reply)

Meet The MAN Who Says He Looks Much Younger Than His Year / Natural Remedies for Toothache / What Do Snakes And Sticks Have To Do With Doctors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.