Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Who Knows Should Please Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Knows Should Please Advice (707 Views)

Who Knows What The Acronym MILF Stands For? / Who Knows The English Name Of This Fruit? / I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows Should Please Advice by Bekeey: 9:30pm On Jun 15, 2016
There is this lady I am in love with right from when I was in school but this girl have never show interest. After my graduation I kept on calling her, but one thing about her, she has never once reject or busy my calls rather she would call back if she missed my calls. I have been inviting this lady to my house which she always declined, I said ok, let me try her invitation the other way round for in case she may be thinking I will do otherwise to her if she comes to my house. I still invited her to some strategic places like joints I mean open places but this girl refused. I asked her can I come to your house she said no. All this things were happening as at year 2010 that was the I graduated.
To short the story, it was yesteryear December that her friend saw me and told me that her friend asked of me, I was like which of your friend? she said Chichi her name, I was like wow for how long now, I said ok send my greetings to her too. So, this year January I called her she was like I still have her number I said of course I still have it. She asked why I blocked her in my whasap? I told her I did not. Though I blocked her truly due to her negative reply each time I reminded her when we are going to see. After she agreed that I did not blocked her, I was like freshly telling her longest time, how are u, etc when are we going to see naa say e don tee we see last and she said ok.I then asked her can u come to my house? she said she will be busy throughout the week as it was new year period but I can come to her house which I went. Behold, Chichi still maintained her beauty I was like in my mind wow. She welcomed me well, her mum and sisters were there. Then I stayed up to 30minits gave her 1000 naira for new year and drove off. From there we started talking and charting again, each time I called her I used to address her my baby. One day she flashed me and said she want to make her hair that whats up to 4k if I can assist her, just imagin. As am telling u now she is still pending for me to send her the 4k. Why I shared some of this protocols is for u to know what to advice me on. Ok see what happened this evening that irritated me, when I saw her missed calls and called her back, we were discoursing and I told her that I am missing her behold what she said that she will pray for me to stop missing her. Just look at, the person I am planning to settle down with. Please what do u advice? Is there love where I am to her? please fashy my typographical errors. Your advice is needed
Re: Who Knows Should Please Advice by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
Please Grow Up Man And Stop Being A Disgrace To Your Pop

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows Should Please Advice by Dejideji1(m): 9:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
BeastAmbition:

True talk, he really needs to grow up.
Re: Who Knows Should Please Advice by Bekeey: 11:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
BeastAmbition:
Meaning?
Re: Who Knows Should Please Advice by thowbie7ven(m): 11:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
you're planning to settle down with someone that hasn't even granted your "dating" request....you're the greatest fool i've ever known...
Re: Who Knows Should Please Advice by olac21(m): 11:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
A times I wonder how people's stupidity could be as deep as this!
Re: Who Knows Should Please Advice by Dandeson1(m): 12:07am On Jun 16, 2016
olac21:
A times I wonder how people's stupidity could be as deep as this!

thowbie7ven:
you're planning to settle down with someone that hasn't even granted your "dating" request....you're the greatest fool i've ever known...

lo'grin hehehehe, brodas calm down. Na softie he be dats y
Re: Who Knows Should Please Advice by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 16, 2016
You have seen with your own eyes that she is not still interested in dating you. But as usual wouldn't mind having some of your cash.

How can you say you are planning on settling down with a woman who would not even acknowledge or accept you to make a simple statement that you miss her company?

You need to grow a pair. She does not see you as a suitor yet. Maybe she never will.

Like I usually say, if you can do away with the money, then give her and expect nothing.
If you know you cannot give her the money without expecting anything in return then please keep your money.This is so that you don't think you have been swindled and things do not degenerate from "aww how cute" to plain nasty. That way you save yourself the hurt.
Re: Who Knows Should Please Advice by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 16, 2016
Bekeey:
Meaning?
U are a mumu raise to power 100 angry
Re: Who Knows Should Please Advice by kestino(m): 1:11am On Jun 16, 2016
hey peeps, lets not be harsh on him, he is just saying his mind na, na waw oooo.

When oga op, although we dnt knw the lady's side of the story, but please better go look for sum1 else.

Since she is not looking ur lane, better keep ur money.

Hope i don pass small sense to you?
No hard feelings sha
Re: Who Knows Should Please Advice by GoldenJAT(m): 7:31am On Jun 16, 2016
who get d car u de drive.... no offence bro.. but u ain't ready for a relationship not 2 talk of marriage!! who will now talk 2 ur younger ones... if u still think and act this way?? Just wondering.. go tell urself some hard truth.
Re: Who Knows Should Please Advice by Fernandowski(m): 9:30am On Jun 16, 2016
mhen, she just don't wanna have anything to do we with you.... just after your cash

*in Dj Khaled voice *

she telling me she love me because of my GOLD SLUGS!!

Re: Who Knows Should Please Advice by Bekeey: 9:58am On Jun 16, 2016
kestino:
hey peeps, lets not be harsh on him, he is just saying his mind na, na waw oooo.

When oga op, although we dnt knw the lady's side of the story, but please better go look for sum1 else.

Since she is not looking ur lane, better keep ur money.

Hope i don pass small sense to you?
No hard feelings sha
Thank u my bro. is yours I comprehend.

(1) (Reply)

When Was Your Last Kiss? / Do These 5 Things If She Is Not Enjoying The Sex / What Is Your Take On This Pre-wedding Photo (Love or Madness)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.