Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President (5607 Views)

Nigeria Could Teach The West A Few Things - Bloomberg / Everyone Let Us Pray That This Recession Will Not Come To This.. Pics / Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
Now I am just learning that Buhari has extended his leave till Sunday.
This is has done nothing to assure me

Lets pray for Mr President who is still in enemy territory.
GenBuhari:
I often wonder why he keeps traveling to the UK, then I remembered that he said he has his children schooling in the UK and his personal doctor of 27 years is also in UK.
So I think it is understandable that he uses his leave to spend a few days with them.

Personally I was somewhat disappointed that he has had a personal doctor from the UK for so long. But much as I love Buhari and his patriotism .

has a very dangerous trust in the white man especially our former colonial masters, despite their evil devious criminal nature which he must be aware of by now.

But that aside, whether you vote him or not does not stop him being your president and for that reason , if you are patriotic you must care for any harm to comes his way or any evil plot that is waged against him.

After all whether you voted him or not he is developing you your neighbourhood as much as he is doing in those constituencies that voted him.

Find your patriotism.

Re: Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President by Rossikk(m): 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
GenBuhari:
Now I am just learning that Buhari has extended his leave till Sunday.
This is has done nothing to assure me

Lets pray for Mr President who is still in enemy territory.
I like your attitude of distrust for the western leadership. If more Africans were like you, we would solve most of our problems in no time.

1 Like

Re: Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President by decomaniaboss(f): 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
GenBuhari:
I often wonder why he keeps traveling to the UK, then I remembered that he said he has his children schooling in the UK and his personal doctor of 27 years is also in UK.
So I think it is understandable that he uses his leave to spend a few days with them.

Personally I was somewhat disappointed that he has had a personal doctor from the UK for so long. But much as I love Buhari and his patriotism he has a very dangerous trust in the white man especially our former colonial masters, despite their evil devious criminal nature which he must be aware of by now.

But that aside, whether you vote him or not does not stop him being your president and for that reason , if you are patriotic you must care for any harm to comes his way or any evil plot that is waged against him.

After all whether you voted him or not he is developing you your neighbourhood as much as he is doing in those constituencies that voted him.

Find your patriotism.

the evil doing here is coming from apc madam!!!! And then if he doesn't come back at all from any of his 1000 trip,we won't miss him at al so pls talk for yourself and let us be ....we are tired of the change madam!!! Make tunder fire apc perhaps you live in aso vila ,cos that's the only neighborhood that's being developed
Re: Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
Whats with all the "madam" ? Do I sound like a madam to you undecided
Try using "Sir" !

If you do not care about external forces assassinating your head of state, then you are suffering from patriotism deficit.

decomaniaboss:
the evil doing here is coming from apc madam!!!! And then if he doesn't come back at all from any of his 1000 trip,we won't miss him at al so pls talk for yourself and let us be ....we are tired of the change madam!!! Make tunder fire apc perhaps you live in aso vila ,cos that's the only neighborhood that's being developed
Re: Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President by decomaniaboss(f): 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
GenBuhari:
Whats with all the "madam" ? Do I sound like a madam to you undecided
Try using "Sir" !

If you do not care about external forces assassinating your head of state, then you are suffering from patriotism deficit.

you sound like a grand ma'a to that matter .....madam is an understatement...patriotism my ass!!!
Re: Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President by wowmenow: 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
God don't want northerners to rule Nigeria again

Any norther in aso Rock as president will be silk one year in office
Re: Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
If that is the case , all the more reason you should heed my words. Grand mamas are known for wisdom are they not?

Young madam, you need to find your patriotism.

Your president represents you, so abusing him is akin to self abuse.
decomaniaboss:
you sound like a grand ma'a to that matter .....madam is an understatement...patriotism my ass!!!
Re: Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President by decomaniaboss(f): 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2016
GenBuhari:
If that is the case , all the more reason you should heed my words. Grand mamas are known for wisdom are they not?

Young madam, you need to find your patriotism.

Your president represents you, so abusing hime is akin to self abuse.
patriotism to my detriment? Really Onuafia!!! Back to sender !!!! In fact i don tired for u self ....i can see that u are up for a long lecture abt patriotism nd blablabla
Re: Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President by Nobody: 12:58am On May 08, 2017
Good just read and learn.
decomaniaboss:
patriotism to my detriment? Really Onuafia!!! Back to sender !!!! In fact i don tired for u self ....i can see that u are up for a long lecture abt patriotism nd blablabla

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ochereome Nnanna Facebook Posts Shows Hatred Towards The Yoruba Nation / Abacha's Son shot In The Stomach / VIDEO: See How Kogi Gov. (yahaya Bello) Was Stoned In His State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.