Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,963 members, 7,863,426 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:32 PM

I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice (645 Views)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) / My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
I have an issue I want clarity and advice on. I've been crushing on a girl for quite a while now, she's actually in my department. I know she likes me so I decided to ask her out and tell her about my feelings, which I did. But things didn't' go as expected. After telling her, she said I have put her in a tight spot. since the last time we talked she hasn't been picking up my calls. What did I do wrong?
Re: I Need Advice by Belaqua(f): 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
You didn't do a thing wrong! Sometimes things don't go the way we want them to, and not always because of something that is your fault. Be happy and proud that you went after what you wanted!! Some men are too afraid and miss opportunities... On to the next one cheesy
Re: I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
Belaqua:
You didn't do a thing wrong! Sometimes things don't go the way we want them to, and not always because of something that is your fault. Be happy and proud that you went after what you wanted!! Some men are too afraid and miss opportunities... On to the next one cheesy
coming from a Lady.. Cool. Thanks.
Re: I Need Advice by donbenedict(m): 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
cool
Re: I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
OP lipsrsealed

Re: I Need Advice by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
Belaqua:

Interesting cheesy
Re: I Need Advice by Kiish(m): 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
I dont know who you are, but i will find you and buy you a pint. cool
Belaqua:

Re: I Need Advice by chelseabmw(m): 12:21am On Jun 16, 2016
Don't give up.... Just be patient
Re: I Need Advice by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 16, 2016
Stop trying to woo a girl directly. You broke the spell even before you went far. Perhaps you both were good friends. Then what you should have done would have been to go indirectly. Establish light physical contact, use innuendos, beguile her, draw her close, then pull away etc. Your indirect and seemingly simple actions would have suggested within her, how nice it would be to date you. The various little actions like light body brushing, holding her hands for one or two seconds then letting go, slightly touching her neck or close to her lips, like you are removing dirt, if she is on the way lightly touch the small of her back and tell her to excuse you, get her attention from behind by lightly brushing the back of her neck etc., and then you progress further and within a short while things would have moved easy. You would have broken down her defenses with time.

Guys are always afraid of the friend zone when they can easily bring themselves out from it. Unfortunately, most don't know how to.

The direct method fails most times. The best way is to approach indirectly. Ninon, RIP. So many young men need your help.

Sheesh..she is just a little embarrassed that's all. Pay no mind to it. Worry is just that she might find being with you a little awkward from now on. And anything you do might be interpreted as part of your game plan.

Other than that be happy you tried. You improve with each try and then unto perfection.
Re: I Need Advice by Parpor(m): 1:42am On Jun 16, 2016
Belaqua:
God go bless u. Ds reply ansas 1 of d millions of questions unanswered...
NO GUTS,NO GLORY

(1) (Reply)

Is Mamagee Entertaining? / Adekunle Gold Revealed How Become A Christian After Following A Girl To Church / Pls Where Is Introvert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.