Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Is The Best Time To Find A Wife When You Are Broke Or Rich? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is The Best Time To Find A Wife When You Are Broke Or Rich? (804 Views)

Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam / Should I Marry The Handsome Or Rich Guy Lady In Despair Cries Out / Getting Married Even When You Are Broke (2) (3) (4)

Is The Best Time To Find A Wife When You Are Broke Or Rich? by HelenaMag: 11:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
People would always say, the best time to find a good wife is when you are unmade - broke and still struggling. If she sticks with you when things are not rosy, she will make a good wife, they would say.

This is has been a wide believe. We are just here to stir that line of thought a bit. If you ask if the right time is truly when you are broke, we would tell you the answers are No and Yes. This is why we have decided to discuss this widely held thought or should we say, MISCONCEPTION? Before, you read further, answer this simple question - is the best time to find a good wife when you are broke or rich? Now keep the answer in mind till the end of the article, we are going to ask you again.

Yes the right time to get a good wife maybe when you are broke, why?:

Continue reading here: http://www.helenamag.com/is-the-best-time-to-find-wife-when-you-are-broke-rich/
Re: Is The Best Time To Find A Wife When You Are Broke Or Rich? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
Either which way, just get rich or sorry is ya name!

Re: Is The Best Time To Find A Wife When You Are Broke Or Rich? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
Start searching when your are growing financially. But when you are broke, you may not meet the right girl.
Re: Is The Best Time To Find A Wife When You Are Broke Or Rich? by Stanleyafam(m): 11:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
I think finding someone in a broke state is better but get ready to receive some light insults from both the lady and her parents..bt at the end when the money is made...u know the rest.
Re: Is The Best Time To Find A Wife When You Are Broke Or Rich? by mikolo80: 2:11am On Jun 16, 2016
Make one mumu con de talk say na she build me up. Lailai, na to marry when rich and dump her asss if she cough
Re: Is The Best Time To Find A Wife When You Are Broke Or Rich? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
mikolo80:
Make one mumu con de talk say na she build me up. Lailai, na to marry when rich and dump her asss if she cough
Ndo o....soryy

Re: Is The Best Time To Find A Wife When You Are Broke Or Rich? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
Either way dear just be urself. If u r rich i.e arrogant,unreasonable,rude etc no lady will want u atleast I for 1 n wen u are still stuggling n yet proud n unreasonable. Sorry na ur next name

Re: Is The Best Time To Find A Wife When You Are Broke Or Rich? by HelenaMag: 9:44am On Jun 21, 2016
mikolo80:

If she coughs? I guess that's why some ladies prefer they grow with you, so you don't easily dump them when they cough
Re: Is The Best Time To Find A Wife When You Are Broke Or Rich? by grad2012(f): 10:01am On Jun 21, 2016
To me I think its best when you are broke because if a woman can be with you,care for you,share her tins with you,plan with you and respect you when you are broke she must luv you with her whole heart.

Look it easy to luv a man who is rich and ok but am telling you it takes GODs strength,real luv and a real woman to be with a man who is just starting.

The advantage of women like that is they can stand the test of time,I think.
Re: Is The Best Time To Find A Wife When You Are Broke Or Rich? by mikolo80: 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
HelenaMag:

If she coughs? I guess that's why some ladies prefer they grow with you, so you don't easily dump them when they cough
cannot speak for other men but me I don't cough,but una women too like to de go wake yanga wia e de sleep jeje

When You Are Married To Someone You Don't Love / Mr Nairaland2016: No Mod Should Be Allowed To Contest. / How God Rescued Me In Kano After I Got Drunk

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53