Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

You Can Determine The Puzzy Size Of A Lady By The Size Of Her Lips - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can Determine The Puzzy Size Of A Lady By The Size Of Her Lips (4589 Views)

Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) / The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Determine The Puzzy Size Of A Lady By The Size Of Her Lips by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
How true?
Re: You Can Determine The Puzzy Size Of A Lady By The Size Of Her Lips by greatnaija01: 12:33am On Jun 16, 2016
Lies. You can only determine it by browsing it first with finger.

2 Likes

Re: You Can Determine The Puzzy Size Of A Lady By The Size Of Her Lips by Elbrahe(m): 12:37am On Jun 16, 2016
Hmmm! what a fallacy...
Re: You Can Determine The Puzzy Size Of A Lady By The Size Of Her Lips by yarimo(m): 12:38am On Jun 16, 2016
Mtchew nonsense you can only determine it by the size of your dick .

1 Like

Re: You Can Determine The Puzzy Size Of A Lady By The Size Of Her Lips by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 16, 2016
Well, let us formulate a hypothesis then.

There is a correlation between a lady's lips and.....(fill in the blank spaces).

We need volunteers. So we can measure, record data and analyze statistically.

Unfortunately I have not seen a scientific paper on this yet in any of the medical or applicable journals that shows a statistically significant relationship between these two physiological features

To me, for now, it will remain speculation, until proven.

1 Like

Re: You Can Determine The Puzzy Size Of A Lady By The Size Of Her Lips by cirmuell(m): 8:53am On Jun 16, 2016
B.S
Re: You Can Determine The Puzzy Size Of A Lady By The Size Of Her Lips by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
Just check your babe lips,small lips,small puszy,fat lips,fat pussssy.
I have done my home work very well,went for a lady with lips like kpomo just to proof what I was told,when she open her legs whaoh!,I said Is this an accident wound or pussy.
Iam talking about the pussxy lips oo.
As her lips is fat,so is her puzzy lips,don't argue with me,ask them cos they are here.
Re: You Can Determine The Puzzy Size Of A Lady By The Size Of Her Lips by Stormyweather(m): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

Well, let us formulate a hypothesis then.

There is a correlation between a lady's lips and.....(fill in th blank spaces).

We need volunteers. So we can measure, record data and analyze statistically.

Unfortunately I have not seen a scientific paper on this yet in any of the medical journals.

To me, for now, it is just speculation.
just observe your self for the period you are going to read this. you deploy your scholarly experience for such an irrelevant discourse. I'm in a bewildered state right at the moment of typing this. do better biko
Re: You Can Determine The Puzzy Size Of A Lady By The Size Of Her Lips by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
Stormyweather:
just observe your self for the period you are going to read this. you deploy your scholarly experience for such an irrelevant discourse. I'm in a bewildered state right at the moment of typing this. do better biko

Ignorance is trully a bad thing. ''Irrelevant Discourse''. Opps Big Words. wink

Oh yes, I do. A resounding "Yes"!. If i did not, people would peddle falsehood. I can send you academic papers on more "intense" topics. e.g Men's joysticks and the correlation with their shoe sizes.
So, Sorry that I see sexuality/sexology and human sexual/reproductive physiology as a good thing to talk about. Knowledge is not limited to "holy" topics.

As you can already see from the responses here on this topic from interested forum members, there is an argument already. What better way than to scientifically prove or disprove this. More intense topics on sexual physiology have been proven or disproved.

So, yes. I do not mind discussing this/creating a research method for this. It is actually fun.

It is sexuality..We are all curious. Only some are timid,shy and held back while others are curious and search for answers. You (like most hypocritical Nigerians) see waste, I see wealth. You see trash, I see an opportunity to refresh my knowledge and skills. I should do better, I think I way way way surpass your standard for best.

2 Likes

Re: You Can Determine The Puzzy Size Of A Lady By The Size Of Her Lips by Stormyweather(m): 10:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

Ignorance is trully a bad thing. ''Irrelevant Discourse''. Opps Big Words. wink

Oh yes, I do. A resounding "Yes"!. If i did not, people would peddle falsehood. I can send you academic papers on more "intense" topics. e.g Men's joysticks and the correlation with their shoe sizes.
So, Sorry that I see sexuality/sexology and human sexual/reproductive physiology as a good thing to talk about. Knowledge is not limited to "holy" topics.

As you can already see from the responses here on this topic from interested forum members, there is an argument already. What better way than to scientifically prove or disprove this. More intense topics on sexual physiology have been proven or disproved.

So, yes. I do not mind discussing this/creating a research method for this. It is actually fun.

It is sexuality..We are all curious. Only some are timid,shy and held back while others are curious and search for answers. You (like most hypocritical Nigerians) see waste, I see wealth. You see trash, I see an opportunity to refresh my knowledge and skills. I should do better, I think I way way way surpass your standard for best.
who said anything about holy and unholy? I hope you know when to use 'hypocritical' anyway, you just showcased your limited knowledge.
Re: You Can Determine The Puzzy Size Of A Lady By The Size Of Her Lips by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
PLAIN NON-SENSE
Re: You Can Determine The Puzzy Size Of A Lady By The Size Of Her Lips by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 14, 2016
Stormyweather:
who said anything about holy and unholy? I hope you know when to use 'hypocritical' anyway, you just showcased your limited knowledge.

That's all?

A generalised statement about my "limited knowledge"?

Hahahahahahah. cheesy cheesy. Keep trying. You will get there.Perhaps in 10 years time you will finally be able to "hurt" me with words. But for now,keep trying. cheesy wink

Hypocritical Nigerian.Quick to accuse without thinking. Reacting from terrible learned behaviour passed down from an ignorant society and parents/family. Meanwhile secretly doing the same thing they are quick to accuse people of.

There is knowledge even in "Higher Sciences". Telepathy and the rest. My brother,my life is not gloom and doom. I am sorry if you are sad. I am happy and free to have an objective and balanced, nonbiased look into ANYTHING.That was how I was raised.
Re: You Can Determine The Puzzy Size Of A Lady By The Size Of Her Lips by Stormyweather(m): 8:07am On Aug 14, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

That's all?

A generalised statement about my "limited knowledge"?

Hahahahahahah. cheesy cheesy. Keep trying. You will get there.Perhaps in 10 years time you will finally be able to "hurt" me with words. But for now,keep trying. cheesy wink

Hypocritical Nigerian.Quick to accuse without thinking. Reacting from terrible learned behaviour passed down from an ignorant society and parents/family. Meanwhile secretly doing the same thing they are quick to accuse people of.

There is knowledge even in "Higher Sciences". Telepathy and the rest. My brother,my life is not gloom and doom. I am sorry if you are sad. I am happy and free to have an objective and balanced, nonbiased look into ANYTHING.That was how I was raised.
its okay if you will never get the point. I wish I can say I know how you feel but I was never there.
Re: You Can Determine The Puzzy Size Of A Lady By The Size Of Her Lips by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 14, 2016
Stormyweather:
its okay if you will never get the point. I wish I can say I know how you feel but I was never there.

Oh I fully do. Refer to my initial comments.
And if given the chance and data, I will boldly present my unbiased finidings as a paper on this topic,anywhere,anytime. If for nothing esle to dispel or support the notion.
Re: You Can Determine The Puzzy Size Of A Lady By The Size Of Her Lips by Stormyweather(m): 9:54am On Aug 14, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

Oh I fully do. Refer to my initial comments.
And if given the chance and data, I will boldly present my unbiased finidings as a paper on this topic,anywhere,anytime. If for nothing esle to dispel or support the notion.

noted!
Re: You Can Determine The Puzzy Size Of A Lady By The Size Of Her Lips by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 26, 2016
Have you not done the researc?
Even yesterday I saw one,I even mmmm
Stormyweather:
noted!
Re: You Can Determine The Puzzy Size Of A Lady By The Size Of Her Lips by Spexo001(m): 12:24pm On May 14, 2017
Anakinskywalker i admire you brilliance
Re: You Can Determine The Puzzy Size Of A Lady By The Size Of Her Lips by SafeDavid(m): 12:43pm On May 14, 2017
Nope..some say it's by the size of their mouth.
Re: You Can Determine The Puzzy Size Of A Lady By The Size Of Her Lips by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 27, 2017
SafeDavid:
Nope..some say it's by the size of their mouth.
No,is determine by the size of the lips

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Kid With Swag, Which One Of The Pics Won / I Need Help With My So Called Virgin Girlfriend / Ladies, 10 Ways To Cope With A Sex Starved Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.