Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (70033 Views)

Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) / Happy Birthday Tosyne2much / 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by tosyne2much(m): 5:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
I was having a gist with some babes yesterday when they started making fun of how make awkward approach and this motivated me and therefore, led to the posting of this article.

I know that many of us will never admit to see a part of ourselves guilty of these things cheesy

Warning: The fact that you could admit to see a part of yourself guilty of charge does not mean you should throw punches at me oooo cheesy

Lemme keep the ball rolling cool

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Use To Woo A Lady

1. Your face looks Familiar

This is the commonly used punchline that guys use to approach ladies and grab their attention. Take for example, if a lady schooled at Uniben and the guy that wants to approach her schooled at Lagos State university; the guy will be like; please excuse me, your face looks familiar, are you a law student at Ebonyi State university? From there, convo don start be that

2. Has anyone ever told you how Beautiful you look?

Since ladies like to be flattered, therefore, guys employ all sort of exaggerations when approaching a lady just to her attention. When ladies are being flattered, this will however reduce their chances of being bashed cheesy

3. Are you an okro Seller? How come you keep Drawing me Closer?

As funny as it sounds, I have used it to approach a lady. The guy will walk up the lady and will be like, do you sell okra at all? cos I don't just know why my heart keeps drawing close to you each time I set my eyes on you

4. Can you spare me a Minute of your Time?

Even if the guy intends to spend two hours of her time, he will always say he only demands one minute of her time. This punchline normally work when the lady is in a hurry. Don't be surprised that the one minute may turn to five hours if care is not taken cheesy

5. Please can you direct me to my Destination?

Some guys will pretend as if they don't know their destination and will use that as a leverage to approach a girl. For example, the guy walks up to the lady and he'd be like; hello! Please I'm going to Ekiti and don't know the right route to take. Please, how far is it? is it possible I trek from Ikeja to Ekiti? Oga go sit down jawe cheesy

6. Do you Stay in this area ?

I'm guilty of this one since I don't know how to approach a lady. This reminds me when I wanted to woo a new occupant in our house sometime last year. After few months of shyness whether to approach her or not. One day, I took the courage to approach her and I was like, " wooow!! I never knew we had such a pretty lady in this compound" I further inquired if she stays in this area and she was like whatdafcck !!! Haven't you been seeing me?

7. You are too Pretty to be walking under this scorching Sun.

This statement is used when a guy is driving and spots a lady. This is to blow a lady's mind and make her look like a goddess. The guy would be like, hello angel, you are too pretty to be walking under this intense sun. Can I give u a lift?cheesy

8. God Said you are my Wife

This method is used by religious zealous. Since they walk in realm of the Holy spirit, they often see revelations of the future happenings and this is not limited to future happenings but also their future wife. When the Holy spirit shows to them the picture of future wives, they will go directly to the lady and will tell her that God showed to me that you are my future wife. Funny enough, some smart guys who don't even know the route to church also adopt this format that the Holy spirit revealed to them to woo a particular lady.

9. Hi ! Can we be Friends?

Guys use this format so that the lady will not think they are up to something. The funniest thing is that, the person who said he only wanted to be a friend will her end up wooing her few days later cheesy

10. Feel free to add yours

Thanks for reading cool

Original writer: Tosyne2much

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/02/10-hilarious-cliches-nigerian-men-use.html

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by ronald4lif(m): 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
Wristbangle your space don go. tongue

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by babasolo(m): 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2016
Do u knw kola?? Is ur name shola, did u ever go to redeemed?? With dis u nica bukar are u goin to gym?? Dis ur confidence level is soo extreme, u resemble pretty woman do u knw de film

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by wristbangle: 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nice one tosyne2much.

I don't know why a guy will walk up to a lady and say to her that the lord said "you will be my wife". Na charm dey your mouth whey u wan take get her by force?. Some guys sef. Anyway it happens in all these spirikoko churches most. If the sister says NO, na so them go dey accuse God anyhow, so tay them go resort to vaseline crew undecided

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by vicstar(m): 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
so hilarious grin girls are freakin' tired of cliches when it comes to wooing undecided give 'em something new cool a word for d wise....I commend you op wink

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
Yes!
Some will even start guessing your name with diff names. Ewwwww.

You are always on my mind like my matric number undecided undecided
No, I will prefer jamb reg num undecided
Awon alagbari gbogbo cool

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Outofsync(m): 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
11) Something just attracted me to you: To pull this trick, you must appear dreamy, confident and not at all creepy/weird.

12) Sister, sister, have you heard about.......... : Form up a cause/organization, something preferably noble. Get her contacts and well.......

And finally, my very favourite.......

WHISTLING gringringrin

8 Likes

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Histrings08(m): 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
Pfft... U nd all this lists sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by MzPecs(f): 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hmmm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Vicintonsh(m): 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
did u school in ********** grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Iamlordgee(m): 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
Yeah.. So true.. And the best Part is that naija girls go still Fall.. I Love naija ehn

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
Vicintonsh:
did u school in ********** grin
undecided undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
A cute smile with my eyes on d boobs always do the trick for me...i am not among those blabbing stupid lines like 'baby i wanna gonna', they turn americana when about to aproach a lady. LAME

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by firstking01(m): 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
Can i come to your church....this one works wondersgrin

14 Likes

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Vicintonsh(m): 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nikita1:
undecided undecided
u school in delsu....right?..computer science dept. tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Kingsasian(m): 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
Thank God say I no dey toast babes for road.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
Vicintonsh:

u school in delsu....right?..computer science dept. tongue
No bro, you are lost angry

3 Likes

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by wristbangle: 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
ronald4lif:
Wristbangle your space don go. tongue

Bad guy sad
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by wordbank(m): 6:15pm On Feb 19, 2016

See as u dey make me flow as na me dey ur period
Guy dey wash

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
sad sad
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Maxi112: 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
* babe this one u dey sweat like this let me get hanky for u na, or do u have one? from there talk done start oh

* hi! why is ur face like this, are u ok?

* if na for bank... babe abeg borrow me ur pen... from there u no

7 Likes

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Smellymouth: 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
grin
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by cruzita(f): 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2016
undecided those won't move some girls .U will only end up embarrassing yourself because the moment u start this nonsense they just hiss and walk away

4 Likes

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Vicintonsh(m): 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nikita1:
No bro, you are lost angry
at least i tried grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by tosyne2much(m): 6:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
vicstar:
so hilarious grin girls are freakin' tired of cliches when it comes to wooing undecided give 'em something new cool a word for d wise....I commend you op wink
So give us new lines cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
..Nonsense! There is always nothing special or spetacular about your post These things happen everyday, you dont need to tell us or create a big deal out of it and make it look like you have done something unique. And this is 2016! Should not you have moved on from your 10 these 10 that to like 15 Since this is your talent, try expanding your brain bro! We getting tired of seeing 10 already kiss

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
grin grin really hilarious some guys will not kill us with their boring lines

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Jayjay0(m): 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Spikkylee: 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
Dang! This is goooood. I'ma use some of these. cheesy
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by KINGinVAHALA: 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
13. Wow, i was wondering the source of this hot sun, now i know its your beauty that is shinning, HI GIRL!

14. Hmmm, Who needs Sun and Moon when your beauty outshine both? HI GIRL!

Who need more wow wooing lines?

6 Likes

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
like I'm gonna drop my lines here, mtcheew undecided

okay, maybe just one

I walk up to her and say:

"Baby walakolombo, baby walakolombo"

works every damn time

42 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors / Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? / Miss Anambra Sex Video: Medical Doctor Blasts Nigerians,Explains Their Hypocrisy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.