Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display (26622 Views)

What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? / Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry / Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display by Thomsyne(m): 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
Lol... Most complex set of creations

1 Like

Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
Bisjosh:
Smh undecided
Like you are perfect

leave that guy alone...

u women are trouble...
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display by sbabimbola(f): 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
ibe9ja:
Even if dem manage prepare food for us na so so human hair we dey chop for inside.

Na you buy am for us now, it's called reaping the fruit of your labour, LoL

I detest hair in meals even as a Lady!!

1 Like

Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display by centboy123456(m): 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
walexdtruth:
NA SOOO, SOMETIMES I DO THINK THAT IF MY PARENT WILL ALLOW ME ,I WILL NOT MARRY DUE TO SOME CHARACTERS LAFIES DISPLAYED

Guy nor be lie oh if I tell u waiting my babe dey do me mind nor be shall tin I really need advice
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display by blacktwist(m): 11:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
STENON:
Typing ...
.... waiting, inshort sitting because I know it might takes you 10yrs to type you ladies annoying behaviour... joking though
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 16, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display by oojehshez(f): 11:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
WriteBoy:

Indeed, I wish that were to be my challenge. If I marry you, yes you -- You will cook fresh food for me, all the time, no exceptions. You will keep an account of your household expenses for vetting and reconciliation every month end. You will wear only the underwear that I wish for you to wear (Mostly those stringy things) and you will pander to my every demand. Your job will be to make me happy and pander to my every behest. If you complain, yeah the door is open.

Let's see how you will become feral when you have not finished your support functions.

bros na husband u b abi a dictator for ur house

Even the Holy Book says ur wife is ur helper not ur maidservant

1 Like

Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display by laikas: 11:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
copy cat evrywhere
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display by laikas: 11:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
WriteBoy:

Indeed, I wish that were to be my challenge. If I marry you, yes you -- You will cook fresh food for me, all the time, no exceptions. You will keep an account of your household expenses for vetting and reconciliation every month end. You will wear only the underwear that I wish for you to wear (Mostly those stringy things) and you will pander to my every demand. Your job will be to make me happy and pander to my every behest. If you complain, yeah the door is open.

Let's see how you will become feral when you have not finished your support functions.

the woman wey go marry u en, na cry she go dey cry evryday.
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display by mecussey(m): 12:15am On Jun 17, 2016
egedege1:
Here are some inimical attitudes that some women exhibit that looks naive and silly.

1. Keeping malice with their husbands over a little disagreement.

2. Shouting at their husbands because they had a little misunderstanding.

3. Not preparing for their husbands because of their fixed nails.

4. Always squandering housekeep money injudiciously.

5. Acting all nice with people outside but when she comes
home she acts like a tigress...and when you tell people
outside what she does they find it difficult to believe it.

6. Not giving their husbands se.x because of a previous quarrel.

7. Always rude and hostile

You can add yours...

all ur points are directed towards husbandry, u no talk stupid driving...natural wickedness, maid abuse, cheating, feminism, etc...women wahala plenty na...these ones wey u talk na minor
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 17, 2016
Chrisrare:
Having smelly pusssies
Do u have high grade Fever... ?

1 Like

Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display by emi14: 12:41am On Jun 17, 2016
Discuss vital issues and information . This is silly and waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 17, 2016
WriteBoy:

Check to see that you're not getting delusional.
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display by ifeomaekol(f): 1:12am On Jun 17, 2016
WriteBoy:

u better go look for a slave girl to do all that for you. That's not marriage but a bondage for the woman, please its still not too late to change your ideas unless u wan remain single evn @ d age of 50.
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 17, 2016
3. not preparing .....what for there husband?

Then with your ID, are you from unubi? egedege by theresea onuorah, ijelem erubego mu na onye ga agba-egwuo. Soo much like the woman same with my ID just changed mine to egedem
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 17, 2016
oojehshez:

bros na husband u b abi a dictator for ur house

Even the Holy Book says ur wife is ur helper not ur maidservant

I don't know sis, but this is my vision of love and believe me it's not that hard to find a woman who wishes to be controlled.
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 17, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Check to see that you're not getting delusional.

That's the problem with you womenfolk -- a little freedom and you start braying like irate donkeys!
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 17, 2016
WriteBoy:

That's the problem with you womenfolk -- a little freedom and you start braying like irate donkeys!

In another time and place, I'd have loved to indulge you. Trust me, it would have been a lot of fun for me. You'd probably grit your teeth at your end. But I won't be doing that, because I know, with you, it would simply be a baseless venture.

Truth is, men that deliberately seek out women to lord it over have very serious esteem issues, almost never at par with their fellow men and simply need a weak-willed woman to feel a little bit of relevance and sense of self. Unfortunate thing is that it never works out that way. Are you that sort of man?

Goodnight, "man-folk." cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display by Nobody: 2:01am On Jun 17, 2016
WriteBoy:
I don't know, but if your woman does all of these things it could only mean one of two things:

1) You chose the wrong woman -- You did not do due diligence to ascertain the strength of her character or her domesticity.
2) You are a weakling and your wife takes you for a ride -- heck, she may even be the leader of the household and you're just a figurehead.

If I am married, I expect everything to be properly iterated. Any shirking of duty will only make things hot -- believe me my mood swings are legendary.

Pls go and sit down

1 Like

Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display by gr8jimtek1990: 3:55am On Jun 17, 2016
that number 5 always get me pissed off. double standard live.
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display by ststyreal(f): 4:13am On Jun 17, 2016
WriteBoy:

I write ,yes, I am a boy, yes. But I promise you, these are no fantasies.
Then be ready to marry yourself!
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display by frisky2good(m): 4:59am On Jun 17, 2016
WriteBoy and Bisjosh, please send me an IV when you guys finally get over the cat fight and fix a date. WriteBoy will give bisjosh a time table of underwears. Black bra with white pant on Mondays etc grin
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display by Zedoo(m): 5:12am On Jun 17, 2016
walexdtruth:
NA SOOO, SOMETIMES I DO THINK THAT IF MY PARENT WILL ALLOW ME ,I WILL NOT MARRY DUE TO SOME CHARACTERS LADIES DISPLAYED

So your parents need to "allow" you to make a lifetime choice..... Wow

1 Like

Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display by Randy100: 5:52am On Jun 17, 2016
Writeboy and bisjosh will make a perfect couple.
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display by ispeed(m): 6:11am On Jun 17, 2016
Walahi non of this is attribute to my wife. God gift.
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display by JerryJJZ(m): 6:49am On Jun 17, 2016
frozenSun:
Malice experts

8. they wait till that moment when you are in a romantic mood and want to do the "night thing"... then they start reminding u of "this and that" thing u did and did not do. they they tell u to grab ur blanket or pillow.

9. keep telling the children "GO AND MEET YOUR FATHER"

10. If na dem buy one thing for the house the whole world go hear am and it better not be the Car or TV

11. They have pastor's number on SPEED DIAL for every thing that happens in the house. You would wonder if you had SAHARA REPORTERS in your roof. Nope, it was your darling wife that told pastor.

12. Pick a quarrel with the neighbors and expect you to always show up with a big "S" on your chest and punch everybody.

13. Follow you to your office and give a cold "STAY OFF MY HUSBAND" stare to all the women in the office, the young girls get DEATH THREAT stares from her. SOME new wifes do this.

14. carry a heavy face and sulk all day. and u keep asking what the problem is but they will not talk, they say "IT IS NOTHING, I AM OKAY" then @ night, you will hear the talk of your life for failing to figure out why she has been carrying a long face all day. I no need to tell u say no "HAPPY HOUR" for u that night

15. SOME WOMEN and NOT all women do this ohh

16. strange thing is... na some of these things make us love them and even miss them.

Dat No 8 n 9,,, na die.... And its very true
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display by AngelZee: 6:54am On Jun 17, 2016
egedege1:
Here are some inimical attitudes that some women exhibit that looks naive and silly.

You can add yours...

It's only natural you discuss men too o
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display by godunia(m): 7:00am On Jun 17, 2016
WriteBoy:
I don't know, but if your woman does all of these things it could only mean one of two things:

1) You chose the wrong woman -- You did not do due diligence to ascertain the strength of her character or her domesticity.
2) You are a weakling and your wife takes you for a ride -- heck, she may even be the leader of the household and you're just a figurehead.

If I am married, I expect everything to be properly iterated. Any shirking of duty will only make things hot -- believe me my mood swings are legendary.

when you marry you will understand but for now let me go and do due diligence with a plate of Kunu geda

Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display by mofy1(f): 7:09am On Jun 17, 2016
Like he said not all women. But some husband be like problem from the pit of hell and some wife? oluwa o!!! "Trouble". May God make us right in the sight of our spouse. Amen and let us all av patient.
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display by KingRex1(m): 7:19am On Jun 17, 2016
I neva knew sex is giving, so she doesnt enjoy it?
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display by IkpuMmadu: 7:40am On Jun 17, 2016
egedege1:

You can add yours...

My wife don't act like this ..in short she doesn't even make her nails she cuts it and keep it simple and she isn't a makeup freak ..she is on dreadlocks and she is neither crazy of fashion ..such a simple godly woman God gave me

Now I am a lucky man ....she is great
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display by Dicta444: 7:53am On Jun 17, 2016
walexdtruth:
NA SOOO, SOMETIMES I DO THINK THAT IF MY PARENT WILL ALLOW ME ,I WILL NOT MARRY DUE TO SOME CHARACTERS LAFIES DISPLAYED
so your own character is the best.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genotype Issue. Please Be Rational ( I Am Not A Religious Person) / Promiscuous Dad / Marriage: Women Decry Lack Of Financially Eligible Suitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.