Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,203 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

How To Interpret Dreams & Visions Part 3 By Segun Olumide - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Interpret Dreams & Visions Part 3 By Segun Olumide (1123 Views)

How To Interpret Dreams & Visions Part 2 By Segun Olumide / How To Interpret Dreams & Visions Part 1 By Segun Olumide / How To Receive The Holy Spirit by Segun Olumide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Interpret Dreams & Visions Part 3 By Segun Olumide by newapostolic: 11:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
CHAPTER SIX

PRACTICAL EXAMPLES

After Peter had seen a vision of a vessel containing all kinds of animals descending unto him, a voice spoke to him three times to arise, kill and eat; to which he responded that he would not eat because he had not eaten anything impure or unclean in his life.
The most interesting part is Acts 10:17, "PETER WAS VERY PERPLEXED. WHAT COULD THE VISION MEAN?" (NLT).
This implies that even the greatest of men (apostles, prophets, evangelists, and so on) do not always an instant interpretation of every vision or dream.
Some can be interpreted immediately but others may take some time. Eventually, as events unfolded the meaning became clear to this mighty apostle (read Acts 10).
One the things I learnt from my wife is that even when she does not understand the meaning of a dream or vision, she will say, "Every symbolism of this [mentioning what she had seen], Holy Ghost take charge."
Then she will begin to pray in an unknown tongue. She explained that if she ignored it because she does not know its interpretation, it will bounce back on her!
I believe it helps. I do the same, though, I tried to change her statement, "Holy Ghost take charge," to "Holy Ghost take control as I take charge." Then I start praying with my spirit.

CASE 1
Some time ago, a man who has read one of our publications called me on the phone and requested to meet me in person. So I gave him an appointment.
But then, I decided to ask the Lord whom this man coming to see me was. Surprisingly, right where I was on the chair, I seemed sleepy and had a quick vision of someone standing on his toes and peeping. Also I saw a house fly. Then I became conscious.
Interestingly, this man eventually came to us to spy our liberty [to peep into our affairs] (Gal 2:4-5).
Worse still, he came with a lying spirit [the house fly in the vision]. He told me lies about women being ministers of the gospel [but my wife is a minister], about the genuineness of my call, about the three persons of the Godhead [He believed the Father is the same person as the Son, who is the person as the Holy Spirit], and so on.

CASE 2
While preparing to go somewhere to register 13 things for 3 of us (10 for me, 2 for my wife and 1 for a pastor friend), I saw three colours: GREEN, BLUE and RED.
I did not know the meaning until I was coming back from the place where I went to register. I came back partially unhappy.

MEANING
Green go ahead (approval for my pastor friend's only copy).
Blue [green minus yellow] go ahead minus radiance (partial approval making one unhappy or irradiant), only 1 out my 10 copies was approved.
Red stop (disapproval), none was approved for my wife.

Note: the dictionary gave the meaning of 'blue' as 'unhappiness, depression.'

CASE 3
While we were getting the book "The Ministry Of A Prophet" and its prequel, "The Ministry Of An Apostle" ready for publication, I had this dream:
I spoke with one Mrs Kehinde [She had got born-again through me several years ago in the natural. Later on, she got married and had children.]
Later, I saw myself driving a very big bus. It was so tall that the steering was far away from where the pedals [throttle, clutch and brake] were.
I had to stand up while driving. The strangest thing was that I seemed suspended for my feet couldn't touch the pedals nor could my hand hold on to the steering above me as I stood. Although the bus was in motion, yet I was not in charge of it.
Moreover, I had left my lane. I was moving in a wrong lane. The vehicles in the lane where I found myself were supposed to be moving in one direction but I was coming, facing them in the opposite direction. I should have known that I was wrong. (That might even cause an accident). I also seemed to have veered off the road a little bit.
Coming on my front left were two army cars painted army green.
Note: My wife also had a vision of hundreds of tiny flies around our ministry's computer monitor two different times around the time we were working primarily on those two books.

MEANING
The Yoruba name "Kehinde" means a child that comes out of the womb last in a set of twins. The one that comes out first is named "Taiwo."
So the Lord wanted both books we were working on at that time to come out last in the series of 7 books we have been led to write. The two were volumes 2 and 3.
After the first volume we did, He wanted us to go to volumes 4, 5, 6 and probably 7 before coming back to volumes 2 and 3.
Also since a woman or girl can represent a church or the church, then that lady I saw indicated the fact that we had to be patient enough for the local church we were called to lead to mature before releasing such books that would be far above our current status.
The big bus indicated that the books were too voluminous. Actually, I was already adding some unnecessary things that were supposed to form another book. So I quickly removed them and condensed the two volumes.
The fact that I couldn't control that bus indicated that the two volumes were above what I could handle effectively to produce God's desired results at that time because of my inadequate experiential knowledge of God's Word. So we postponed their publication!
God sees things differently: from a totally different perspective or direction. He says, "For MY THOUGHTS are not your thoughts, neither are your ways MY WAYS," declares the LORD.
AS THE HEAVENS ARE HIGHER THAN THE EARTH, SO ARE MY WAYS HIGHER THAN YOUR WAYS AND MY THOUGHTS THAN YOUR THOUGHTS." (Is 55:8-9, NIV).
So the two army cars coming from a different direction indicated that those two books would be used of God, from a different perspective, for spiritual warfare against the kingdom of darkness.
His purpose was not for us just to release those books for they were to be powerful apostolic and prophetic weapons to deal with some hard issues confronting the church of the living God as projected from the pit of hell (Jer 1:9-10).
Also my wife's vision of hundreds of tiny flies indicated spiritual warfare with a great multitude of demonic spirits.

CASE 4
I saw a fellow Christian brother barely naked with a black pair of pants on. About two days later, he told me, in another dream, about sand, maybe to be collected from somewhere. A day later, in yet another dream, I received the number 6 for him probably from Genesis 6.

MEANING
The three different dreams pointed to the same thing. God was trying to tell this dear brother not to trust in man or human effort.
As already explained unclothedness could mean one is depending on the arm of the flesh (see Jer 17:5-8, AMP).
The black pants could speak of suffering, hardship or hunger resulting from relying on human help while ignoring the unfailing help that comes from heaven (please read Ps 46:1; 118:8-9; 121:1-8; Pro 3:5-6, Heb 13:5-6).
Also as earlier stated 'sand' speaks of humanity. You remember Jesus said a fool builds his house on sand, that is, on mankind. He does not trust the Lord enough to obey Him.
But He said a wise man constructed his house on the rock. And Christ is the Rock of Ages (see Mt 7:24-27, 1Cor 10:4).
Lastly, the number 6 talks about humanity. It is the number of man. You remember that man was created on the 6th day (see Gen 1:26-31).
More interestingly, the Book of Revelation says clearly that 6 has to do with man (see Rev 13:18).

RECOMMENDED BOOKS/MATERIALS:
1. Understanding Your Dreams → Henry Wiebe, Jnr
2. The Ministry of A Prophet → Segun Olumide
3. Understanding The Dreams You Dream Vols 1 & 2→ Ira Milligan
SINNER’S CONFESSION
If you are not yet born-again, say this:
I choose to repent today. Also I choose to believe that Jesus died for my sins and rose up for my justification.
The Scripture says, “If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved” (Rom 10:9).
Therefore, I believe in Jesus in my heart and confess Him as my Lord. Now I am born-again (Amen).
SAY THIS ALOUD TO RECEIVE THE HOLY SPIRIT
Also Jesus said, “But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you and you will be my witnesses…” (Acts 1:cool.
And on the day of Pentecost “All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit gave them utterance” (Acts 2:4).
Therefore, I receive the Holy Spirit by faith right now and I begin to speak in an unknown tongue (unlearned tongue) as He gives me the utterance.
I command every foul spirit [spirit of fear, spirit of unbelief, spirit of doubt, religious spirit, unforgiving spirit…] wanting to hinder me to stop in its evil operation in my life in Jesus’ name.
Thank you God for filling me with your Spirit in Jesus’ name (Amen).

Books By The Same Author
How to Interpret Dreams and Visions
Why Marriages Break
How to Find the Right Life Partner
Secrets of Financial and Material Prosperity
How to Receive Your Divine Healing
Unfolding the Fivefold Ministry
The Ministry of an Apostle
The Ministry of a Prophet
The Ministry of an Evangelist
The Ministry of a Pastor
The Ministry of a Teacher
Passion for the Lost
Understanding the Call of God
Basic Bible Course
How to Receive the Holy Spirit
Fulfilling Your Divine Destiny
Day of Reckoning: God's Formula for Eternal Rewards
Identifying Counterfeit Ministries
Sanctification: Changing from Inside Out
O Suffering, Why Really Me?
Intimacy with God
The Pastor's Wife
Why Some Churches Won't Grow!
Just Before You Start a Church
How to Prepare and Deliver Sermons
Finding Your Own Ministry
False Doctrines Exposed!
How to Raise Money for Ministry
Certificate in Christian Ministry
10 Things You Should Know about Healing
Why Some Are Not Healed
Healing of Crushed Emotions and Disturbed Minds
Preconditions for Heaven Volume 1 (What Does the Bible Say about Jewellery, Hairstyle, Body design & Clothings?)
Preconditions for Heaven Volume 2 (What Does the Bible Say about Restitution, Tithes and Offering, Sex, Unforgiveness, Gossip, False Christianity and so on?)

SPECIAL! SPECIAL! SPECIAL!
A MUST READING/VIEW
(Google the following free of charge on the Internet and God will change your life forever.)
1. “Holiness Required For Heaven by Carillo from Bolivia”
2. “Eternal Destinations: Godly Attire and Adornment”
3. “Another Warning by Kingsley Ubani”
4. “Time Is Over : Run For Your Life by Kingsley Ubani”
5. “9 Testimonies on Tithing from Heaven and Hell Visions”
6. “The Dangers of Eating God’s Tithes and Offerings”
7. “The Visitation of Jesus to Samuel Oghenetega”
(Crosscheck these testimonies with the Scriptures and if you have questions you may send us an email.)

About the Author
Segun Olumide and his wife, Tosin are founding ministers in the New Apostolic Movement and the Glorious Family Church International both in Lagos, Nigeria. He has a divine mandate to align the Church with God's purpose.
In a vision, the Lord showed him a Bible opened to the Acts of the Apostles with the words “APOSTOLIC CALL” on one of the pages. They reach out through School Of Ministry, School of Life (Pre-Bible School), NAM Bible School and NAM Correspondence Bible School and Healing School. His apostolic teachings have blessed the Body of Christ across the nation.

Connect with me online
If God has blessed you through this book, please send me an e-mail to share your testimony, inspiration or reading experience, mail to:
olusegunolumide@yahoo.com
olusegunolumide1@gmail.com
newapostolicmovementintl@yahoo.com

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/olumide.olusegun.5

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School Manual( Sun. 18/12/2016) / The Total Number Of Names Written In The Book Of Life!!! / It Is Christmas, Not Xmas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.