Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,745 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

It Is Christmas, Not Xmas. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is Christmas, Not Xmas. (1122 Views)

January 7th Is Christmas In Ethiopia / Its Christmas And Not Xmas / Dear Christians, It Is MERRY CHRISTMAS Not XMAS. see why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Christmas, Not Xmas. by chimatruth(m): 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
WHY it is CHRISTMAS and not Xmas
Ladies and gentlemen, it beats my imagination to see how the world has turned Christianity into Xtianity, Christ into X and Christmas into Xmas. This is just a deliberate ploy by enemies of the cross to discredit Christ and represent him with bad sign 'X' or negativity (as often used in schools to depict failure).
I know that other religions like Islam would not accept Xlam neither would Budhism nor Hinduism accept Xhism or Xduism respectively. It is only in Christianity that anything goes, even we the follower of Christ help in propagating negativity and falsehood relating to our faith. What a shame? Please be wise.
Again, it is Christmas Greetings and not Season's Greetings (I don't know the kind season they mean: rainy, dry, summer or winter). MTN, other service providers and cards printers should take note. It should be 'Christmas Greetings Nigeria' just as they do to Eidel Mubarak, Eidel Kabir, Bakir da Sallah etc.
Welcome to Christmas week, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year my people.

1 Like

Re: It Is Christmas, Not Xmas. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
Xmas is d short form 4 Christmas so wat da fvck are u saying
Re: It Is Christmas, Not Xmas. by Ucheamani(m): 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
chimatruth:
WHY it is CHRISTMAS and not Xmas
Ladies and gentlemen, it beats my imagination to see how the world has turned Christianity into Xtianity, Christ into X and Christmas into Xmas. This is just a deliberate ploy by enemies of the cross to discredit Christ and represent him with bad sign 'X' or negativity (as often used in schools to depict failure).
I know that other religions like Islam would not accept Xlam neither would Budhism nor Hinduism accept Xhism or Xduism respectively. It is only in Christianity that anything goes, even we the follower of Christ help in propagating negativity and falsehood relating to our faith. What a shame? Please be wise.
Again, it is Christmas Greetings and not Season's Greetings (I don't know the kind season they mean: rainy, dry, summer or winter). MTN, other service providers and cards printers should take note. It should be 'Christmas Greetings Nigeria' just as they do to Eidel Mubarak, Eidel Kabir, Bakir da Sallah etc.
Welcome to Christmas week, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year my people.
You should be bordered that the Christmas has a pagan origin and that early Christians never celebrated Christ's birthday or any person' s birthday.
Re: It Is Christmas, Not Xmas. by cyrilomoh: 11:22pm On Dec 20, 2017

(1) (Reply)

The Acadip's Lies 1 . My Views On Mallam Yusuf Adepoju / Why All Christians Must Think Deeply As Far As The Qur'an Is Concerned / The Undisputed Differences Between Mohammed And Jesus Christ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.