Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home (53149 Views)

Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) / Photos Of Funke Akindele’s Lekki Home / Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home by lordkit2: 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
Comedian Bovi revealed via IG that his colleague Basketmouth was robbed this morning in his home in Lekki phase 1, between the hours of 2am and 4am.

Basketmouth and his family were held at gun point while the robbery lasted but thankfully nobody was hurt. Bovi has now shared a video via snapchat in which Basketmouth can be seen having drinks with his friends, celebrating being alive..

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/09/07/photos-basketmouth-celebrate-with-friend-after-robbery-at-his-lekki-home/

3 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home by Bobbysmart6(m): 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
Instead of goin to the house of God to thank God 4 hz life.he prefered drinking nd celebrating wit fwendz.

Smh.som people do nt knw wat God blesses as done to them.

123 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home by Airforce1(m): 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
Them go come again

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
I hope u don't get robbed again with all this display grin

Naija Bois might want to return for their own portion of the drinks grin

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home by Berbierklaus(f): 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
Could even be a publicity stunt robbery Nothing pass this Yeyebrities

yes I'm hating undecided menstruate under my comment and die

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
ooopz... dts gud jorr
Re: Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home by zicoraads: 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
This is funny. But I totally can relate.

The first time I was robbed, the first thing I did when they left was to turn up the stereo and started 'blasting' music. The second time, I didn't even know when I started laughing when they left. My friend then even got angry.

There is this feeling of excitement, of 'freedom', of 'I lived through this'.

62 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
Nso...
U see
When you have the money
u can celebrate anything
even being robbed
so hustle well my brothers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home by salabscholar01(m): 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
ok
Re: Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home by mrsnarie: 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
Big boys
Re: Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home by Dreyl(m): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
Enjoy yourself.
Re: Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home by repogirl(f): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
Celebrates?

Don't worry they will come for part 2 since you enjoyed part 1 so much that you are celebrating.

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
He is lucky.
Re: Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home by Oildichotomy(m): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
What do want the robbers to be feeling right now?

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home by succyblinks(f): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
Make he kill himself? There is a proverb in our place that says "when something that is supposed to take the head of a human takes the cap, it calls for celebration"

Bright carry go I dey ur front!

Oya turn up!!!

Abeg make person help me add any meme when relate to my comment

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home by Kelvinfejiro20: 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
Bobbysmart6:
Instead of goin to the house of God to thank God 4 hz life.he prefered drinking nd celebrating wit fwendz.

blessings to being robbed, if it was that easy to save his life, God might as well have prevented the robbery all together.

17 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home by Debaddest(m): 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
That's good
Re: Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home by KanwuliaExtra: 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
Wey the home na?
Abi na for outside im dey live under bridge? cheesy
Re: Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
Bobbysmart6:

I know say people like you must show

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
Omo kilo komi.

6 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home by babyfaceafrica: 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
Noticed
Re: Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home by VickyRotex(f): 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
Oluwa Seun.

With that celebration, I hope they're not supsecting anyborry undecided undecided
Re: Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home by Opistorincos(m): 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
d thing no too hook am
Re: Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
repogirl:
Celebrates?

Don't worry they will come for part 2 since you enjoyed part 1 so much that you are celebrating.
I would have done same. not celebrating does no guarantee them not coming back.
Re: Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home by Sayelabola(m): 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
zicoraads:
This is funny. But I totally can relate.

The first time I was robbed, the first thing I did when they left was to turn up the stereo and started 'blasting' music. The second time, I didn't even know when I started laughing when they left. My friend then even got angry.

There is this feeling of excitement, of 'freedom', of 'I lived through this'.

My oh my!

I did something similar years back in the North.

After returning from a gun battle, I quickly cleaned up and made for the town....I go meet olosho. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home by runsboy(m): 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
Money working.. if it was me, I'll also celebrate sha
Re: Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home by obaival(m): 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
Money yab man sad angry
Re: Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
Are they celebrating d robbery incidence
Re: Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home by kikies(m): 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
Ok
MODIFIED
I tot they brag about the Island bin safe
The flood for Island sef pass Alagbole own
So kinni big deal

Basket Mouth sorry ohhh

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home by ahamonyeka(m): 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
Okay.

Re: Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
Berbierklaus:
Could even be a publicity stunt robbery
Nothing pass this Yeyebrities

yes I'm hating undecided
menstruate under my comment and die
Hey, be nice wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Is In Nigeria! (Lagos) / Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today / #LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.