Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,908 members, 7,844,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership (17267 Views)

Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement / Oil Blocks Ownership -- The Closest To The Truth. / Saraki's Cct Trial: Finally Group Of Lawyers Drag Fg To Court, Tackles The Agf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership by alabama78: 10:12am On Jun 16, 2016
Lobatan.
Re: Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership by biggz82: 10:12am On Jun 16, 2016
I dey here dey look how dis movie go end
Re: Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 16, 2016
fg go com appeal for deafness na...

Re: Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership by davibid: 10:15am On Jun 16, 2016
Too many wahala for just one country...

God save Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 16, 2016
when will all these bunch of deltans stop ravaging the country with their toothless teeth....lol
Re: Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership by Leopard2A7: 10:18am On Jun 16, 2016
Re: Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership by hahn(m): 10:18am On Jun 16, 2016
code11:
After all said and done, the truth still remains that the oil in the Niger delta is the blood of the Nigerian economy. Just a little drop in oil and western States like oyo, osun, Ekiti etc can't even pay workers salary. What do I even say of Northern states? Nigeria has been ripping where they have not sown and it's time to stop. I am not from the debt regions but then I see a lot of reason in their case. They deserve a better life. Moreover I think its time the FG find another way to revamp grassroot development. Let's just give up on oil for now. I pray people like Fayose will stop talking trash daily and find a way to move ekiti forward without waiting for federal oil money allocation cus soon there will be no money to allocate.

Bayelsa is also owing salary undecided

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership by adexoramo(m): 10:19am On Jun 16, 2016
We are watching
Re: Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership by DLuciano: 10:20am On Jun 16, 2016
hahn:

Bayelsa is also owing salary undecided

The Niger Delta struggle is growing so many tentacles.
Re: Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership by Nigerianboi: 10:20am On Jun 16, 2016
smh. these people are unserious. when Jonathan was busy settling them, dem no talk..these so called leaders should be shot
Re: Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership by Goke7: 10:21am On Jun 16, 2016
goodlifehyd:
Lol the same Ecowas begging nigeria for funds

I wonder o, ECOWAS go just de abuse all those suing the Nigerian govt right now, they wan pour sand for ecowas garri
Re: Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership by cocoduck: 10:22am On Jun 16, 2016
CecyAdrian:

This people are just confused and misguided. Let's see how it plays out at Ecowas court,
No you are the Almighty god so you are supreme and anybody whose view is different from yours is confused and misguided. Sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership by Toosure70: 10:23am On Jun 16, 2016
getting sense gradually.
Re: Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership by SUGARDADDY55(m): 10:25am On Jun 16, 2016
Ehya. Hope it will not affect my oil block dat was allocated to me

Next plssssss......
Re: Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership by VocalWalls: 10:25am On Jun 16, 2016
Jonathan was smart, he used the National Conference to create some form of easy and calm tensions and raging nerves.

BUHARI if smart, should take a second look at the reports, and start partial implementation, probably, buy implementing the easier ones to pass time and save his administration.

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership by GWMI(m): 10:25am On Jun 16, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Complete rubbish. Are they also requesting that oil blocs allocated to Nigeria's JV partners like Mobil (who own more blocs than individuals) should be retrieved?

Lol. They know the oil blocs allocation is next year which is why they fought tooth and nail for GEJ'S re-election. They failed and resorted to militancy.

Well good luck to them in the Ecowas court grin.
sometimes i wonder how many of you sleep at night know this bad things you are supporting.If they keep bombing the pipelines it is people like you that will form environmental activist and now that some educated ones are taking it to the court of the land you are crying oppression.The bottomline line is, the Niger deltans have the right to go to court and seek redress and nobody can take it from them not even you.Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership by jossyj: 10:27am On Jun 16, 2016
The latest bombing the last time I checked happened today
OgaTheTop2:
Are they tired of bombing already?
Re: Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership by Leopard2A7: 10:28am On Jun 16, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Complete rubbish. Are they also requesting that oil blocs allocated to Nigeria's JV partners like Mobil (who own more blocs than individuals) should be retrieved?

Lol. They know the oil blocs allocation is next year which is why they fought tooth and nail for GEJ'S re-election. They failed and resorted to militancy.

Look, let us practice regionalism/true federalism then all will be fine again.

All these problems are avoidable.
Re: Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership by DoyenExchange: 10:32am On Jun 16, 2016
This is a step in the right direction.
Re: Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership by emmanuelbrown26: 10:37am On Jun 16, 2016
sweetetlove:
this license has specific number of years and it wasn't due throughout d reign of GEJ. Get your facts right.
ngwanu gwam biko, how many oil bloc license did late Yaradua revoked, then why did nigerians were when GEJ took over from Yaradua, pls i just want to be clarified
Re: Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership by jeffooh999(m): 10:38am On Jun 16, 2016
Nasooh bro!!oil this oil that's,pple talking rubbish,let's forget sentiment what can Nigeria as a country do without oil!!can someone answer dis question,honestly de Niger delta region should looks like honkong,UAE!de have been marginalize for yrs,I think is perfectly good as their son has gotten inside de ASO-ROCK and discovered de top secret of this nation and is helping them not to be blindfolded again! So since their eyes are wildly open,I thing is high time Nigeria as a nation should free their styles and allow them to enjoy their mineral resources!when mugu decided not to be mugu again then you let de clients go his or her way,nawooh for Nigeria oooh!
RZArecta:
I fully support this move, but as usual the parasitic sadists and efulefus aren't happy. You can see them crying like zombies on this thread already.

ARGUE WITH YOUR ANCESTORS

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership by Kingspin(m): 10:39am On Jun 16, 2016
Useless ieader and useless country. See a.boki yansh.
Re: Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership by booblacain(m): 10:39am On Jun 16, 2016
Is it those judges I see in the OP's pix adorning the Nigerian flag that you expect to rule against Nigeria? Ok, we dey watch.
Re: Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership by collinscabal(m): 10:40am On Jun 16, 2016
goodlifehyd:
Lol the same Ecowas begging nigeria for funds

They were not begging. They were only telling Nigeria 2 pay its debt they owed being a member of ecowas . So pls get ur facts right
Re: Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership by chimex4u2: 10:41am On Jun 16, 2016
modelmike7:
Wonder where they were during their 'brother' tenure as president. Bunch of trouble makers!
o All this thing started when presdo said that pipo that gave him 5% shuld nt expect something frm him. While they re d one moving the Economy. Thats wht happen whn a presdo talk without uing his brain
Re: Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership by makdcash(m): 10:41am On Jun 16, 2016
Warrisss this one saying......becos e no dey for una land abi.....

ote author=modelmike7 post=46615030]Wonder where they were during their 'brother' tenure as president. Bunch of trouble makers![/quote]
Re: Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership by vRendoh(m): 10:43am On Jun 16, 2016
grin grin grin
Now that the Hon, Minister of Finance has asked state Governors to look inward to resources found in their state, I wonder what the Niger Delta states will be falling back to since oil is everybodies own grin grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership by Dpresident8(m): 10:43am On Jun 16, 2016
CecyAdrian:

This people are just confused and misguided. Let's see how it plays out at Ecowas court,
Hw ar dey misguided on blocs dat belong to dem
Re: Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership by emmanuelbrown26: 10:45am On Jun 16, 2016
sweetetlove:
this license has specific number of years and it wasn't due throughout d reign of GEJ. Get your facts right.
ngwanu gwam biko, how many oil bloc license did late Yaradua revoked, then why did nigerians were happy when GEJ took over from Yaradua, pls i just want to be clarified
Re: Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership by Akpan107(m): 10:46am On Jun 16, 2016
modelmike7:
Wonder where they were during their 'brother' tenure as president. Bunch of trouble makers!
We just decide to collect it now. it belong to use, we ask for it anytime we want.
Re: Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership by aimuan(m): 10:46am On Jun 16, 2016
code11:
After all said and done, the truth still remains that the oil in the Niger delta is the blood of the Nigerian economy. Just a little drop in oil and western States like oyo, osun, Ekiti etc can't even pay workers salary. What do I even say of Northern states? Nigeria has been ripping where they have not sown and it's time to stop. I am not from the debt regions but then I see a lot of reason in their case. They deserve a better life. Moreover I think its time the FG find another way to revamp grassroot development. Let's just give up on oil for now. I pray people like Fayose will stop talking trash daily and find a way to move ekiti forward without waiting for federal oil money allocation cus soon there will be no money to allocate.
God will bless you and ur family.very well said.

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership by Izonpikin: 10:49am On Jun 16, 2016
QuotaSystem:

and your nothern and partly western brothers fought so hard against gej just to retain their wayo acquired oil blocs...the niger delta would lawfully and forcefully retrieve those blocs...ona never see anything..nonsense...

the niger delta will work with he multinationals...nnpc can go to blazes...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Are Behind You, Oshiomhole’s Mother, Edo North Professionals Tell Osinbajo / Labour Party Opens Bayelsa Secretariat (Pictures) / Economic Hardship: Ohanaeze Commends South East Residents For Shunning Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.