Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,720 members, 7,862,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:10 PM

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. - Nairaland / General (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (90317 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2009
Rofl.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by dani1luv: 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2009
mao. . cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by na2day2(m): 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2009
Sagamite:

Member: popegirl

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=286898

Description of pix: Yellow top, blue jeans, silver-gleaming crucifix chain

Says to me: [Approached her and made a cocky comment about how I have been watching her and I ain't leaving til I have her number, and she replies] Me? I actually thought you were checking out my slim friends? [I say] The pencil skinny ones? Na, I prefer meat to bones.

oya, i see this one first, so make u leave am alone ooo! angry angry angry

michelin89:

You registered in 2006 but Snazzy convinced you to make your first post after two years of being a member. shocked

Girl power!!!

not girl power, it is just a miracle and we should all rejoice he finally got a keyboard of his own grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2009
na2day?:

oya, i see this one first, so make u leave am alone ooo! angry angry angry

not girl power, it is just a miracle and we should all rejoice he finally got a keyboard of his own grin grin

Shior! I thought the bulimic girls wey look like say dem dey inside an Ethiopian famine are you speciality?

You know, the "fine" catwalk model types. tongue grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by iyke100(m): 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2009
michelin89:

You registered in 2006 but Snazzy convinced you to make your first post after two years of being a member. shocked

Girl power!!!

Na so oh!!! What can a beautiful babe not do to a guy??
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by na2day2(m): 10:20pm On Oct 11, 2009
Sagamite:

Shior! I thought the bulimic girls wey look like say dem dey inside an Ethiopian famine are you speciality?

You know, the "fine" catwalk model types. tongue grin

those ones are for breakfast and dinner, this one is strictly for lunch, heavy meal if u may grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 11:01pm On Oct 11, 2009
Lol
michelin89:

Girl power!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=391498 if dat is her sef undecided
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 12:03am On Oct 12, 2009
Kunbee:

Lol
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=391498 if dat is her sef undecided
WOW!!! now thats what i call beauty.
she is hott thang.
really pretty.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by HarryPotter1(m): 12:48am On Oct 12, 2009
@kunbee
Gosh! she is damn beautifull.dats a pure african beauty.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 1:08am On Oct 12, 2009
ah ah!
do quick now.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 2:11am On Oct 12, 2009
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 2:13am On Oct 12, 2009
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chiogo(f): 2:16am On Oct 12, 2009
I think he did acidrop already. some pages back.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 2:17am On Oct 12, 2009
^^^

yeah he did.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 1:50pm On Oct 12, 2009
Kunbee:

Lol
she is pretty but that picture is photoshop.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2009
Kunbee:

Lol

That is not Snazzy.

This is snazzy ----> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=4619

Uhm, if I may say, the girl on that link is not striking. She lacks a peculiar feature.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2009
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2009
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2009
@ sweetpie

lipsrsealed You are an enfant terrible.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2009
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2009
sweetpie23:

It's a sweet way to say little pest! wink
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2009
lmao!! see daggers flying again.

ah ah now!

sweetiepie and oneluvb55 are on the same boat.
they cause wahala on every single thread.

i know i cause wahala, but they cause different kids of wahala.
over the dumbest stuff. *sorry sweetiepie*
but its true. lololol

those two, sha.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2009
THE AMAKA:

lmao!! see daggers flying again.

ah ah now!

sweetiepie and oneluvb55 are on the same boat.
they cause wahala on every single thread.

i know i cause wahala, but they cause different kids of wahala.
over the dumbest stuff. *sorry sweetiepie*
but its true. lololol

those two, sha.
what have I done again?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by HarryPotter1(m): 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2009
Chai!!! see pics,i no fit shout.hahaha grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2009
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2009
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2009
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2009
if they see you posting all these profiles, sha, see wahala.
sweetiepie, sweetiepie, sweetiepie.
how many times did i call you?

hahaha!!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2009
na you one see am grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2009
@ sweetpie

You are on a roll o. grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2009
michelin89:

Uhm, if I may say, the girl on that link is not striking. She lacks a peculiar feature.

What "peculiar feature" are you looking for?

Don't tell me you will start referring to those yeye things that gay fashion designers told you are striking.

Wey, Jay bee? Abeg come helep me tell am about how this girl fine o.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2009
Member: michelin89

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=3692

Description of pix: Wearing black and sitting in a restuarant

Says to me: [She says] You are paying the whole bill? It is not 50-50? So guys like you still exist on earth! I am impressed. [And she is thinking "I used to be tough but I am melting for this guy"]

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (100)

Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) / Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) / We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.